Qolka Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Thanks @bandit for unsticking this thread and you must feel proud getting your way all the time :russsmug:
I think ya'll gonna end up reply banning me for no reason too
sorry:oops::hehehe:
Funny how mine and @SOMACOON comments got removed from the Khatumo thread for "derailing" and the actual derailing comments within this thread didn't get removed :wow1:

Khatumo favoritism is strong within this forum
f*ck that thread she left 80% derailment comments and only deleted comments i didnt even knew exist:childplease:
am not a hyprocrite i want to her to delete the none isaaq comments made in this thread:comeon:

K

Kirei

am not a hyprocrite i want to her to delete the none isaaq comments made in this thread:comeon:

and Khanziirka wuu duula :reallymaury:

I actually liked you but I realized you're the most spoilt person on this forum :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Fellow Somalilanders, cadowgeen yaan isku jebinin. This thread is dedicated to the positivity of Somaliland and not for any unnecessary sub-clan vs. sub-clan quarrels.:fittytousand:

I seriously don't understand this "war" between sub-clans. Cleanse your minds from this nomadic behavior. You're all my brothers and sisters.

if you don't agree with me, then take your superiority complex elsewhere!
^^Cadow usually say people whose typical cadow before we call them Cadow. bwahaha,..

K

Kirei

I never thought there would be people in this forum who could stoop so low to get my comments deleted, all because I created a Somaliland thread that eventually got stickied. :wow1: or was it because I am a lander who was chatting away about something else, like what has happened in this thread?

On top of that, the trolls and derailed comments in this thread have yet to be removed:wow:
and Mods did not appear to give warning to trolls and derailed comments :wow:

waxaad sameysen waa haq daro

and here I thought this place was chill filled with chill people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending