"Qofki Ku yiraahda xamar dadku u dhaxeeya asagana dheh H***y**a dadka bay u dhaxeysaa"

I mean show me any quite where isaid that come in!!!

Bruh, read my post again. I never said that you uttered those words. Look at the post below and your intentions for non-Hawiye. It screams Unuka leh

Exactly they cant buy also remeber since hawiye dominate the city council it good to use certain policies against them in very eefcetive maner by making dificult to rent a hous if u arent hawiye issue id card only for city native.
@bidenkulaha i sugest we need to learn certain tactics of segregation used by jim crown🤣🤣.
Ofcourse not all becos but certain things we can learn to adopt to keep elay and Madow as permanant under class😂😂.
U see what black are in south africa and usa
:drakekidding:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Bro u are just miskeen eelay inaa kufo gaado kuyiri oo adiga maxaad tahay eelayoow.
U are just the peasant class of ethnic somalis just get lost eelay. Eelay are jare**r hybrid anyway.
Eelaay are the ones that settled you in Sh Hoose and you speak maay till today. You must be grateful to Eelaay.

Bro stop been too soft here u are eat or eaten kkkk.
Eelay aniga ha iifanin jar**r jadaran ba
Yeh he is a bit on the extreme side 🤣
Eelay and Madow are peacefull hard working people. They have never been an issue to us.
Bro if 90% of murusade thought like me today we so dominat power interms of the country.
Kkk but for me i am rational i terms power sharing with 4 clans but ruthlessly aggresive for intrest of heridiid