"Qofki Ku yiraahda xamar dadku u dhaxeeya asagana dheh H***y**a dadka bay u dhaxeysaa"

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Ninkaan wuxuu Ku hadlaaya arka.

He believes that the capital city of ummada soomaaliyeed belongs to one specific tribe. That doesnt make any sense. How can one tribe own the capital.

If you look at the capital cities of neighbouring countries they are originally owned by different clans. E.g Addis Ababa is owned by oromo. Nairobi by Kikuyu. But you will never see them say " Unuka Leh". Everyone is welcome and there is a feeling of joint ownership of that city no matter the ethnic group/tribe that comes there.

These types of rhetoric pushed by "Majority tribe" in Xamar is really damaging to Mogadishu staying as the capital in the future. How can a city be the capital when people don't feel safe enough to live there/ invest because there is a particular tribe which claims ownership and they may once again be kicked out like 1991.

I

mohamedismail

I think the solution to this would be to move the capital. Or this rhetoric of "unuka leh" must stop. If not Xamar will not be suitable to host the capital.

We will have to move the capital to Laascaanood or Garowe or Baidoa. Somewhere where all clans in Somalia feel welcome and there is equality between all and a shared identity/ownership of the city exist.

Why be surprised by that? He speaks his mind, which is a measure of his intellect, and people round him listening, yet no reaction, I am astounded they did not rise in applause of his brilliance. Had he been surrounded by people of higher intelligence, or conversed with people with some basic understanding of civics, he would have known how deadly wrong it would be to behold such a view, let alone publicly make a complete arse of himself. Again, we have got youngins on sSpot running on daily cycles of 'We are going to this, that, and the other' speaking of the Fed, gov't, as if their family business. No difference in any form. Was it not the President, who recently threw up in public that he was right to employ his family failing to distinguish between nepotism, favouritism, and citizen's right to employment.

The worrying element is this: That ugly gob has the title of 'Professorship', I know it does not mean much in the greater scheme of things, but it misleads the poor locals, who look up to these people, so does the President. I recently read an article, which said something to effect of: 'HSM is by the far the most educated President the country ever had'. Let that sink in.

Why be surprised by that? He speaks his mind, which is a measure of his intellect, and people round him listening, yet no reaction, I am astounded they did not rise in applause of his brilliance. Had he been surrounded by people of higher intelligence, or conversed with people with some basic understanding of civics, he would have known how deadly wrong it would be to behold such a view, let alone publicly make a complete arse of himself. Again, we have got youngins on sSpot running on daily cycles of 'We are going to this, that, and the other' speaking of the Fed, gov't, as if their family business. No difference in any form. Was it not the President, who recently threw up in public that he was right to employ his family failing to distinguish between nepotism, favouritism, and citizen's right to employment.

The worrying element is this: That ugly gob has the title of 'Professorship', I know it does not mean much in the greater scheme of things, but it misleads the poor locals, who look up to these people, so does the President. I recently read an article, which said something to effect of: 'HSM is by the far the most educated President the country ever had'. Let that sink in.
HSM is the most educated by definition. Only president with a PHD. Nothing to sink in here.

In Costa Rica? And in what subject?
University of peace was created by the UN and is located in Costa Rica. It is not a local University

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is currently a UPEACE doctoral candidate in Peace, Governance and Development at the UPEACE Somalia Programme. His doctoral thesis, which is in its final stages, is titled β€œExamining the Challenges of Clan Politics in Statebuilding: A Case Study of Somalia.”

This was October and he graduated December 2022.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
i mean mogadishu is hawiye capital so he's not wrong, if u Darood u have garowe,kisaamyo,gariisa,jigjiga,lascanood etc as capitals and if u are Dir u have jabuuti,hargaysa, Reewin baydhabo,barawe,sakoow etc everyone has their capitals

mohamedismail

He has not done right by the title professor. He should stay away from using these low IQ sentiments you would expect from Fkd in the local maqaayad

mohamedismail

i mean mogadishu is hawiye capital so he's not wrong, if u Darood u have garowe,kisaamyo,gariisa,jigjiga,lascanood etc as capitals and if u are Dir u have jabuuti,hargaysa, Reewin baydhabo,barawe,sakoow etc everyone has their capitals
What's the point of having a shared country then?

We might as well split and go our separate ways with that mindset. Every country has a capital which is shared by all clans.

University of peace was created by the UN and is located in Costa Rica. It is not a local University

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is currently a UPEACE doctoral candidate in Peace, Governance and Development at the UPEACE Somalia Programme. His doctoral thesis, which is in its final stages, is titled β€œExamining the Challenges of Clan Politics in Statebuilding: A Case Study of Somalia.”

This was October and he graduated December 2022.
In 'Peace, Governance and Development'? Yet still has not learnt what nepotism entails?

He has not done right by the title professor. He should stay away from using these low IQ sentiments you would expect from Fkd in the local maqaayad
Sadly so.

Doesn’t matter that is not what we are discussing here. Matter of the fact is he is a PHD holder therefore the most educated Somali president so far as none of the others had a PHD
No, you are missing the point I am trying to make: it is not about titles, but content & substance. Get it?

Are you familiar with the old saying: 'I would rather break bread with a wise cobler than with a fool with PhD'?

Trending