Qatar using Somaliland region of Somalia airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me right now.....

View attachment 20588

I'm joking.... no one can compare to you on here ....

Thanks Love. Must be around 9:30pm for you guys. Afur Wanaagsan.

pancake.gif

Landers are actually out here saying their an official recognized country with their CHEST! This whole time i thought it was a running joke between waraabe and merka...

I can see Somaliland benefitting the most from this feud. As KSA & UAE will continue to pressure is by ignore our sovereignty ,start dealing with SL more and bankrolling them. I just hope SL doesn't act too desperate by acting like a cheap :francis:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I can see Somaliland benefitting the most from this feud. As KSA & UAE will continue to pressure is by ignore our sovereignty ,start dealing with SL more and bankrolling them. I just hope SL doesn't act too desperate by acting like a cheap :francis:
That's what people don't realize, they start singing when they see the title of this thread. This whole situation benefits Somaliland so much more than Somalia.

UAE has already transgressed on Somalia's sovereignty twice already, you can expect more of this.

Somaliland ha noolaato!

That's what people don't realize, they start singing when they see the title of this thread. This whole situation benefits Somaliland so much more than Somalia.

UAE has already transgressed on Somalia's sovereignty twice already, you can expect more of this.

Somaliland ha noolaato!
U have soo much hope and trust on them Saudis it's heartbreaking:lolbron:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
U have soo much hope and trust on them Saudis it's heartbreaking:lolbron:
If Saudi starts dealing with Somaliland obviously it is not a bad thing but we rely more on UAE than them.

This just mean more gulf countries will deal with Somaliland because of this. If you can't understand that then you might want to read up.
:denzelnigga:

If Saudi starts dealing with Somaliland obviously it is not a bad thing but we rely more on UAE than them.

This just mean more gulf countries will deal with Somaliland because of this. If you can't understand that then you might want to read up.
:denzelnigga:
U fool, all u will get is empty promises and pocket money and villas for ur politicians while u coons still scream for ictiraaf.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
U fool, all u will get is empty promises and pocket money and villas for ur politicians while u coons still scream for ictiraaf.
You mistake Somalia for Somaliland. They don't make the same mistakes, I thought you would have realized this by now...:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.