Qatar using Somaliland region of Somalia airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Duke of Bohol, You are anti establishment. Ever got into arguments in Hargaysa saying something like this bro? I pray for hundreds of thousands like you in Somaliland.

We need independent minded Somalis like you in every corner of Somalia who can speak to the truth against the forces of division that dominate their local politics.

Hope you are legit in your independent streak and not doing this to upset some folks. I like you for your Somali spirit. Hope you don't change with the politics.

PS: This does not mean we are going to share The Cushitic One. She can only be for One. But for the sake of Somalia and to keep you happy, I am willing to suffer in love and have you take her.

All for Somalia

ddknyp.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@InfoMatic I use to talk with shop keepers and locals all the time in Hargeisa about the situation in Somaliland and why roads are not paved in Hargeisa. Surprisingly they all replied there is no such thing as government in here and it is fantasy that is why there is no city services.

@InfoMatic I use to talk with shop keepers and locals all the time in Hargeisa about the situation in Somaliland and why roads are not paved in Hargeisa. Surprisingly they all replied there is no such thing as government in here and it is fantasy that is why there is no city services.

Everywhere is like that. Elites getting the best out of the clan politics while the rest are left with nothing. Hope that changes in the near future.

BTW, The Cushitic One, the giving you away was a test to DUKE. Now that I realize his conviction is solid and he is Somali first and Isaq second, I take my offer back from him.

Plus as the crazy girl GodknowsBest said yesterday, if he needed a woman he would have one by now. So, end of story .... see Gif below for message...

giphy.gif

BTW, The Cushitic One, the giving you away was a test to DUKE. Now that I realize his conviction is solid and he is Somali first and Isaq second, I take my offer back from him.

Plus as the crazy girl GodknowsBest said yesterday, if he needed a woman he would have one by now. So, end of story .... see Gif below for message...

giphy.gif

He....he...he wants that?

teresa+blinking.gif

Hey Duke of Bohol, You are anti establishment. Ever got into arguments in Hargaysa saying something like this bro? I pray for hundreds of thousands like you in Somaliland.

We need independent minded Somalis like you in every corner of Somalia who can speak to the truth against the forces of division that dominate their local politics.

Hope you are legit in your independent streak and not doing this to upset some folks. I like you for your Somali spirit. Hope you don't change with the politics.

PS: This does not mean we are going to share The Cushitic One. She can only be for One. But for the sake of Somalia and to keep you happy, I am willing to suffer in love and have you take her.

All for Somalia

ddknyp.jpg

Oh hell no ... 'give me'

IMG_6588.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts