Puntland's Independence at Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
African countries are already way too overrepresented in the General Assembly of the UN relative to Africa's population.

The global community has zero interest in adding new African countries.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
African countries are already way too overrepresented in the General Assembly of the UN relative to Africa's population.

The global community has zero interest in adding new African countries.
they do if its for their own gain, case in point south sudan

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Land of Punt isn't your DP a picture of Daalo? Isn't Daalo firmly in the palms of the septs of HY.

they do if its for their own gain, case in point south sudan

South Sudan was an extraordinarily RARE case.

Everyone hates Omar al-Bashir. He created a lot of enemies around the world. Moreover, the ethno-religious distinctions between North and South Sudan are very significant. Sudan was arguably the most silly of all the post-colonial African countries. The international community realized this and after years of war and acquiescence from Khartoum they finally allowed South Sudan to become a sovereign country.

Somaliland and Puntland have none of this going for them. They will not be accepted as countries.

Land of Punt

Land of Punt isn't your DP a picture of Daalo? Isn't Daalo firmly in the palms of the septs of HY.
yeah it is, but we are all somalis, its beautiful though

to be fair somaliland and puntland, occup the most geopoltical postion on earth

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I'm all for regional co-operation bru, anything other than conflict and confrontation is positive.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Sooner or later the UN have to let their failed project called somalia to break up as its not a unified country and never was unified peoplw who only have language and religion in common.

26 years of failure shows it is a waste of time to dream a bout a nation like somalia.

Sooner or later the UN have let their failed project called somalia to break up as its not a unified country and never was unified peoplw who only have language and religion in common.

26 years of failure shows it is a waste of time to becoming a nation.

Don't hold your breath.

Somalia has a tiny GDP. Some random ass town in Germany has more importance to the global economy than Somalia does.

They will ignore you because you are poor.

Land of Punt

Don't hold your breath.

Somalia has a tiny GDP. Some random ass town in Germany has more importance to the global economy than Somalia does.

They will ignore you because you are poor.

but they care, which is why so many news room on earth cover and talk about somalia

in congo 5 million killed each other in the same time but no one cared

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Let them ignore as much as they want as long as my people are under a PL administration and not xamar am good with it:cool:

but they care, which is why so many news room on earth cover and talk about somalia

in congo 5 million killed each other in the same time but no one cared

Nobody cares about the Congo either.

Honestly only the countries with high GDP matter or those who are close to Europe and threaten its stability (like Syria and Iraq).

Somalia is so irrelevant to the rest of the world.

Land of Punt

Nobody cares about the Congo either.

Honestly only the countries with high GDP matter or those who close to Europe and threaten its stability (like Syria and Iraq).

Somalia is so irrelevant to the rest of the world.

i wish it was but its not, thats why every country is bribing its way into being part of the "peace process", i mean it does not take 45 countries to make us peaceful
its why the US had its own intervention in somalia - black hawk down
they care, if we cared about our land as much as they did, we would have had a civil war

My friend, you can declare any new Somali country you want but nobody is going to accept it.

You will fall prey to the Somaliland syndrome. Decades of embarrassment.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
My friend, you can declare any new Somali country you want but nobody is going to accept it.

How do you see SL as decades of embarrassment when the south is the laugh of the century just mention mogadishu to non-somalis:camby:

Land of Punt

i agree, but on the other hand we have the embrassment of being part of a failed terroist riddden state, i mean the alternative is worse

Europeans viciously fought each other for centuries before their current strong states emerged.

Us s are still in the Middle Ages of our state development. The Somali question won't be resolved in our lifetime.

galmudug is also autonomous,jubbaland on the way and mogadishu will finally be an autonomous city state with its own budget.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Europeans viciously fought each other for centuries before their current strong states emerged.

Us s are still in the Middle Ages of our state development. The Somali question won't be resolved in our lifetime.

What you don't take into account is the fact that strong states forged by war can no longer be formed in Africa. The Americans and Europeans will not allow an african Fredrick the Great to create an African Prussia. Any such man will be brought before the ICC on genocide charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts