Puntland's Independence at Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not advocating for anything. I'm asking why you support Somali unity and not unity with other Cushitics such as the Oromo and Afar? Why is Somali unity superior to unity with others that we share a genetic background with?

I support Somali unity because I'm a Somali nationalist.

It's asinine to suggest forming a united country with Cushites just because of having similar language branch.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I support Somali unity because I'm a Somali nationalist.

It's asinine to suggest forming a united country with Cushites just because of having similar language branch.

We share much more than "a similar language branch".

The question then becomes, what make someone Somali? Does your definition include the 0.5's?

We share much more than "a similar language branch".

The question then becomes, what make someone Somali? Does your definition include the 0.5's?
Obviously .5 is included because they're integrated in Somali culture and lived in Somalia for centuries.

Somali is both an ethnicity and nationality so don't get those confused. Madowweyne are Somali nationals same as Barwani and Reer Xamar.

Who's Somali ethnically is undisputed and is clear.

Somali nationals are those who are citizens of Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Obviously .5 is included because they're integrated in Somali culture and lived in Somalia for centuries.

Somali is both an ethnicity and nationality so don't get those confused. Madowweyne are Somali nationals same as Barwani and Reer Xamar.

Who's Somali ethnically is undisputed and is clear.

Somali nationals are those who are citizens of Somalia.

So why can't we incorporate the Afar and Oromo who live in Djibouti and NFD?

Gaal xuun ba tahay oo xaarka iska dhaaqin lol

You're calling him a gaal, then why are you a Puntland and SFG supporter? How do you feel about supporting administrations that reserve the right to legislate both local and national laws that are to be obeyed by all the citizens? By your own aqeedah, that would make you a gaal as well. So I guess it's time for you to retake your shahadah as well?

You madkhalis are a confused bunch.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're calling him a gaal, then why are you a Puntland and SFG supporter? How do you feel about supporting administrations that reserve the right to legislate both local and national laws that are to be obeyed by all the citizens? By your own aqeedah, that would make you a gaal as well. So I guess it's time for you to retake your shahadah as well?

You madkhalis are a confused bunch.
It clearly states in the meel ku gaar constitution that the federal government & Puntland can not adopt a law that goes against the shariah. Somalis are 100% Muslim Alhamdulillah & they wouldn't stand for anything that's unislamic.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am not madkhalis nor salafi I am a Muslim nothing more nothing less ma garatey yaro I haven't got a herd mentality, I do my own critical thinking.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
CHAPTER 1: DECLARATION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA

Article 1. The Federal Republic of Somalia

1. (1) Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive representation of the people, a multiparty system and social justice.

2. (2) After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the people and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.

3. (3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.

Article 2. State and Religion
  1. (1) Islam is the religion of the State.

2. (2) No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.

3. (3) No law can be enacted that is not compliant with the general principles and objectives of Shari’ah.

http://unpos.unmissions.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=RkJTOSpoMME=

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Im just a somali. I aint into that qabil bullshit thats ruining our country.:camby:

I been to somaliland if that counts?
lol, i guess it does, but puntland is not really just qabil, it is its own mini country - independent in everyway

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
But how can it be independent if its people still ok being with somalia?

lol, the only reason they we are happy is because somalia is a failed state, the south is in constant war,
i mean were in the world would you find a president who only controls his captial
the puntland leadership do what they want, we are already de facto independant

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol, the only reason they we are happy is because somalia is a failed state, the south is in constant war,
i mean were in the world would you find a president who only controls his captial
the puntland leadership do what they want, we are already de facto independant
Fair enough bruh thanks for the knowledge:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts