Puntlanders Come In........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What's with all the anti-Gas sentiments? I get the non Pler hate for Gas, but what's with some of you Plers hating on the man? I think he's been a great President for Puntland.

I follow the Puntland State House Facebook page, and every week Gas is in a different part of the state, shaking hands with the regular people and asking and talking about the many issues and concerns they have. He's also launched many projects all over the state. Compare this to cabbie Farole. That man hardly left Garowe in those five years. Once in a blue moon would he visit those little towns and villages, meanwhile, Gas has visited all corners of Puntland half way into his presidency.

Thanks to Gas, Puntland is developing rapidly:

Completed projects

Bosaso International Airport
Maakhir University

Ongoing projects
Garowe International Airport
Gaalkacyo International Airport
Wadada Ceel Daahir-Ceerigaabo
Garowe-Eyl highway
Garacad-Galdogob highway

Upcoming projects

-Renovation of North-South highway

And these are just the major works that are going on, nevermind the local development projects such as, road pavings, hospital/health centre buildings and the many factories and warehouses and farms that are popping up all over the state.

Credit has to be given where it's due. If it was up to me, I'd give him a 10 year term. Cumar Maxamuuds have always lead us to glory and prosperity, unlike those self entitled Ciisa Maxamuuds f*cknuggets.

@Abdalla @Thegoodshepherd @Gambar @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @HILIB-CUNE @Duchess @Cognitivedissonance @SIR-RIGHTEOUS

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Personally, I love Gaas. but he has been soft on SACADs. he should've annihilated them and capture that shithole they call Baraxley.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Gaas waa qof ilbaxsan oo aan dagaal iyo rabshad jeclayn. He's playing the role PL needs right now which is economic development. Bosaaso airport, dekkeda bosaaso, jidka ceerigaabo, Jaamacada Maakhir:nvjpqts:. Somalis need to move away from indha adeegnimo and start building their nation(s)

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The architects of these buildings have horrible taste. At least it's improvement though.

What's your beef with ciise maxamud:ohhh:

They are entitled cunts, you think their distaste for Gaas is something new? They did the same thing to Abdullahi Yusuf in 2001. Abdullahi Yusuf did something controversial at the time and the ciisse maxamuuds said Abdullahi Yusuf cannot come back to Garowe, Abdullahi Yusuf heard that threat and the very next day he came back to the center of Garowe and said those who want me removed, go ahead and remove me (he was a total boss). Then the ciise maxamuuds knew he was serious and never spoke bad about him again. They're cowards. The exact same thing is currently going on with Gaas except hes much more soft

Last edited:
They are entitled cunts, you think there distaste for Gaas is something new? They did the same thing to Abdullahi Yusuf in 2001. Abdullahi Yusuf did something controversial at the time and the ciisse maxamuuds said Abdullahi Yusuf cannot come back to Garowe, Abdullahi Yusuf heard that threat and the very next day he came back to the center of Garowe and said those who want me removed, go ahead and remove me (he was a total boss). Then the ciise maxamuuds knew he was serious and never spoke bad about him again. The same thing is currently going on with Gaas except hes much more soft

Why is Garowe capital of Puntland. Its a village :lol:

Puntland is a failed state.

Even some citizens started to lose hope in Dictator warlord Gaas.

9month of unpaid Civil servants. And also this not the first time it happened I remember hearing this incident in 2015.

Your president is a tourist and he spent a total of 200 days outside of puntland :lol:

You are also facing a drought .

constant fighting in Galmudug region where a lit of Citizens died and got displaced by your sick government

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
None of the projects you mentioned were started by Gaas, other than shaking hands and travelling what exactly have he done for the state?

Puntland is a failed state.

Even some citizens started to lose hope in Dictator warlord Gaas.

9month of unpaid Civil servants. And also this not the first time it happened I remember hearing this incident in 2015.

Your president is a tourist and he spent a total of 200 days outside of puntland :lol:

You are also facing a drought .

constant fighting in Galmudug region where a lit of Citizens died and got displaced by your sick government

Never heard so much horse shit before in my life. But i'm not surprised coming from a pinhead dhullo

Puntland is by far the most stable functioning state in Somalia. It's the least corrupt and the only true democracy.

You couldn't make this up a Dhulabahante want to talk about failed states. Just look at Khaatumo, a perfect example of a failed project. Dhulbahantes can't even unite their villages and you want to talk about Puntland.

Gaas is an economist an a Harvard graduate while your leader is reer baadiyo. Stick your nose out of MJ affairs and focus on your people being made slaves in your own lands

Never heard so much horse shit before in my life. But i'm not surprised coming from a pinhead dhullo

Puntland is by far the most stable functioning state in Somalia. It's the least corrupt and the only true democracy.

You couldn't make this up a Dhulabahante want to talk about failed states. Just look at Khaatumo, a perfect example of a failed project. Dhulbahantes can't even unite their villages and you want to talk about Puntland.

Gaas is an economist an a Harvard graduate while your leader is reer baadiyo. Stick your nose out of MJ affairs and focus on your people being made slaves in your own lands

LOL I don't think he knows how shit his clan is and how everyone laughs at them. The only way to escape the reality of his useless disorganised dhullo clan is to go for Farmaajo :russ:

Gaas is an economist an a Harvard graduate while your leader is reer baadiyo.
Stick your nose out of MJ affairs and focus on your people being made slaves in your own lands

Galaydh is more experienced than Ethiopian Slave Gaas.

Just read history he had way too much achievements unlike Gaas.

Also its funny coming from a Majeerteen who was slave of Ethiopia and Italy.

Khatumo didn't even get recognition so I don't know how its a failed example if it never got approved.

And all the points I stated were true .

waraabe

Your superior
Galaydh is more experienced than Ethiopian Slave Gaas.

Just read history he had way too much achievements unlike Gaas.

Also its funny coming from a Majeerteen who was slave of Ethiopia and Italy.

Khatumo didn't even get recognition so I don't know how its a failed example if it never got approved.

And all the points I stated were true .

what exactly is khatumo? half of sool and that tiny bit of ceerigabo? I say let them go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts