Puntland vice president arrives in Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Badhan is under Puntland not lawless. Lol Boocame is not under Sland it is where the Sland troops got attacked from in the first battle in May 15.

Here they are saying they are Puntlanders

They're saying that because of Faysal Ali Waraabe can't shut up. :ivers:

According to my reports after the annexation of Tukaraq. Boocame invited Somaliland forces and Badhan district is not governed by PL abti because you'll see Somaliland army/police forces and ministers visiting Badhan, Las Qoray and Dhahar every month. You can find multiple videos alone in YouTube just 2018 so that's enough to tell you it's ungoverned but it could possibly have PL influence though. Either way, it's coming under SL control once Ramadan and Eid is over.

Bohol

VIP
@Factz Warsangeli are not divided like Dhulos. They see themselves as Puntlanders first and they value Hartinimo. Very unlikely.

Last week when the Sland minister Cisse Axmed Xawar (wasirka gashaandiiga) who is a Warsan himself tried to enter Badhan city he was turned away.

waxar.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz Warsangeli is not like Dhulos. They seem themselves as Puntlanders first and they value Hartinimo. Very unlikely.

At one point they were under SL control until Silyaano messed up by pulling his forces. I'm sure you remember that? Warsangali don't like MJ's which is why they are fighting on Galgala mountains to liberiate their lands from Puntland. In fact, they are treated like second-class citizens in Bosaso while they intermarry and have good ties with eastern HY so it's very likely they will become Somalilanders just like Dhulobahante.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yes Abti in the past but when Somaliland captured Tukaraq. Boocame and Sahdheer invited Somaliland forces and Taleex long ago was already under SL control. Only Maakhir State (Badhan district) is lawless but Muuse Biixi promised that he will fully incorporate Maakhir State under Somaliland after Ramadan and Eid is finished, inshallah.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
You don't think Somaliland will ever secure the eastern borders of Sanaag? If the government said they will do it then why can't we trust them? I mean Somaliland at one point controlled Maakhir before, why can't we again?

Here: http://www.qurbejoog.com/somaliland-takes-over-the-control-of-badhan-in-eastern-sanaag/

That is just propaganda. Somaliland never controlled Badhan city however there was
a clash in a village part of Badhan district few years back.

Somalia federal government ministers visit Badhan openly lol.

Starscream remember when reer Buuhoodle drove out a Puntland Elder who was visiting his sick mother.

They literally were chasing him out the town the poor Elder had to run for his life.
Yeah but that was back when khaatumo had strong influence in buhoodle today the inhabitants of buhoodle who were supporting khaatumo are more or less supporting pl. sl was always irrelevant to buhoodle and the only guy who they used to enter buhoodle xaaglo tosia had a fight with them the only sl forces in the whole district have been moved to tukaraq some time back. pl forces in buhoodle are way bigger than years back while sl shrinked:vo3yidw:

Aarlibaax the Somaliland Buuhoodle Minister will come to Buuhoodle!

Let us say Camey recruits 100 men for the fighting the Somaliland Minister will recruit a 100 men too if not more.

Buuhoodle is not entirely Puntland nor Somaliland. It is a town of ambiguity many are pro Somalia.

Every move he makes will be counterbalanced and after a few man and businesses get rich they'll decide that they are cousins and fighting is not in their interest. Few Elders will then speak asking both to leave the town to avoid bloodshed.

There is only 1 loser in all of this evidently PL & SL admins are profiting of Somali lives

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That is just propaganda. Somaliland never controlled Badhan city however there was
a clash in a village part of Badhan district few years back.

Somalia federal government ministers visit Badhan openly lol.

Somaliland at one point did capture Badhan until Silyaano pulled out.

I mean here are Somaliland arm forces with their ministers in Badhan. I can link you loads abti. I'm just saying Maakhir doesn't look governed.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz nah those are just few workers. The city was never in Sland hands though. Elections don't even happen there.

Are you talking about the recent election abti? Of course, it never happened because Somaliland only controls all the way to Hadaaftimo but Badhan district will under SL control very soon.

They also did celebrate 18 may before. :damedamn:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Apparently he is enlisting further recruits for the Pland army from Buhoodle district.

At one point they were under SL control until Silyaano messed up by pulling his forces. I'm sure you remember that? Warsangali don't like MJ's which is why they are fighting on Galgala mountains to liberiate their lands from Puntland. In fact, they are treated like second-class citizens in Bosaso while they intermarry and have good ties with eastern HY so it's very likely they will become Somalilanders just like Dhulobahante.
Lol stop this cringe begging, they dont want you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts