Puntland Is The Only Place That Is Land Of Punt

They live in Nugal, Mudug and parts of the Ogaden too. The Hamadrayas is the only Baboon living in Somaliweyn North of Webi Shabelle.
This is in Bosaso go to 1.13 He says he was brought from Yemen and not from the region While you will find these monkeys everywhere in the northwest

Hamzza

VIP
Well give me a video of it in Puntland
These lands where he lives You are talking about another monkey spreading in the south and Kenya.Maybe
View attachment 244077
I don't have pics or video now but I'm pretty sure the Hamadryas is the only baboon living in Puntland.
Georges RΓ©voil recorded this Baboon from Murcanyo a few kilometers West of Cape Guardafui in 1878.
20221126_095435.jpg

20221126_095836.png

I don't have pics or video now but I'm pretty sure the Hamadryas is the only baboon living in Puntland.
Georges RΓ©voil recorded this Baboon from Murcanyo a few kilometers West of Cape Guardafui in 1878.View attachment 244078
View attachment 244079
Well, but this doesn't mean that these monkeys were taken from what is now called Puntland, as these monkeys live in the entire Red Sea coast and the same thing for the cultivation of frankincense

Hamzza

VIP
Well, but this doesn't mean that these monkeys were taken from what is now called Puntland, as these monkeys live in the entire Red Sea coast and the same thing for the cultivation of frankincense
@DR OSMAN made that claim not me sxb. Somalis were in Southern Ethiopia when the ancient Egyptians were trading with the inhabitants of the Red sea and Gulf of Aden coast(Troglodytes).

Hamzza

VIP
Troglodytes lol, Sounds like some Alien Star Wars species warya, did they call themselves that or did Cadaan come up with that name
Greeks come up with that name, I believe they were Cushites speaking extinct language closer to Beja.

So who was living on the land Somalis reside now lol, you guys sound ridicolous
Somalis used to live only in parts of the south The rest was inhabited by some Kushites and possibly the Semites as well And the Somalis were not the only ones. There were these Kushites in Kenya, and some Ormo were with us Then the separation began 2000 years ago, and the Somalis moved to the north and east when they learned camel grazing from the Arabs.

@DR OSMAN made that claim not me sxb. Somalis were in Southern Ethiopia when the ancient Egyptians were trading with the inhabitants of the Red sea and Gulf of Aden coast(Troglodytes).
Somalis did not come from southern Ethiopia stop peddling these lies. Please send me a MODERN source that says this. Not something from the 19-20th century.

1669477398944.png

People think the land of punt was some sort of territory that stretched from Eritrea-Yemen-Northern Somalia. I believe this is very in-accurate and my evidence is Puntland is the only area that still does 'frankincense' farming in these so-called territories of frankincense. It's a special skill passed on from father to son generationally. Even Somaliland collects it's frankincense from Puntland Farmer, proving they do not know these skills nor have any historical claim to it.

Even my sub-clan of Osman Mahmoud, clan nick-name in nugaal is 'boohaaro' which is a 'frankincense seed farmers', we came to Nugaal with 'frankincense'.

Eritrea and Yemen do not know these skills either, how did they provide frankincense to ancient egypt, if those skills do not exist in their countries today.

The other evidence is the 'trade relief' from Punt to Egypt, shows an assortment of animal life especially monkeys. It's well known monkeys still live in Puntland, especially Bari, Lions still live in Nugaal, plus their is dry river beds showing Puntland used to be fertile land with ancient rivers running thru it.

So this argument of the land of punt, let it be settled. Only logical conclusion is North-Eastern Somalia.
The actual logical conclusion says land of Punt might be in Eritrea north Yemen or modern day Somaliland coastal areas did that civilization exist not your so called fantasy bunlan :duck:

1669478821982.png