Puntland Is The Only Place That Is Land Of Punt

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People think the land of punt was some sort of territory that stretched from Eritrea-Yemen-Northern Somalia. I believe this is very in-accurate and my evidence is Puntland is the only area that still does 'frankincense' farming in these so-called territories of frankincense. It's a special skill passed on from father to son generationally. Even Somaliland collects it's frankincense from Puntland Farmer, proving they do not know these skills nor have any historical claim to it.

Even my sub-clan of Osman Mahmoud, clan nick-name in nugaal is 'boohaaro' which is a 'frankincense seed farmers', we came to Nugaal with 'frankincense'.

Eritrea and Yemen do not know these skills either, how did they provide frankincense to ancient egypt, if those skills do not exist in their countries today.

The other evidence is the 'trade relief' from Punt to Egypt, shows an assortment of animal life especially monkeys. It's well known monkeys still live in Puntland, especially Bari, Lions still live in Nugaal, plus their is dry river beds showing Puntland used to be fertile land with ancient rivers running thru it.

So this argument of the land of punt, let it be settled. Only logical conclusion is North-Eastern Somalia.

Last edited:
Exactly, we were literally the land of aromatics where you could get frankincense and myrrh for thousands of years. The Egyptians used to get their incense exclusively from Punt.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Thebluesomali

They also referred to it as their ancestoral origins callin it the 'land of god', since god creates, they believed our land is where they came from. They didn't even call 'egypt' that title. Similar to how the west looks up to 'ancient rome/greeks'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Thebluesomali the pharoahs spoke a hamitic language closely related to other Hamitic languages including Somali. PPL try to connect themselves to egypt thru 'race' but it's not 'race' that counts, knowledge is built/stored thru 'language' and their language is not related to europeans. Ancient egypt was a hamitic civilization, even bible says ancient egypt is a son of ham, language point to hamitic relatives also.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The frankincense should be controlled and managed by a government commission. By controlling the supply, they can have a fixed price like oil and run it like a cartel. On the subject, there's forensic analysis of baboons that show it may be in Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The frankincense should be controlled and managed by a government commission. By controlling the supply, they can have a fixed price like oil and run it like a cartel.

The Frankincense Tree should be our 'state flag symbol'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The west civilization is inherited thru greek and greek inherited from ancient egypt. It's a damn shame we share a language with the mother of civilization as we know it and today we are at the bottom of the barrel in knowledge.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I only respect 'awdal' who named themselves after a historical region 'adal' even tho awdal stretched from harar into all northern somalia as evident from futuh al habash wars, most clans participated with the exception of Isaaq.

The rest of Somalis lack a historical reference to their place in history. JL was going to be named 'azania' but then some idiot named it after the 'river', 'ceeb tacal' kkkkk, is the only history a 'river' do not ppl live here and did something in history i guess not the 'river' is more important then the ppl who reside their lol.

Forget Hags at the bottom of the barrel as usual looooooooool 'gal-mudug, hirshabelle' they used somalia's siyad border names for history, ceebey tacal. I would be disgusted with my region if it didn't refer to our historical place in the world.

Eritrea is named after the 'red sea' named by the greeks in the 'eraythrean sea' looooooool even though it referred to all nations along the gulf including somaliland/djibouti/puntland/yemen. But we r to proud to share our name n history with others in PL.

Ethiopia is named after the 'greeks' a name for them meaning 'weji guban' loooooool. No history or naming your history after white ppl shows u where these baboons are mentally.

At least Puntland name is given to us by our 'ancient egyptian brothers'. Lets stand proud as we honor our hamitic civilization egypt honor, not some dumb ass 'greeks' like ethio/eritreans do referring to themselves by names given by them by white ppl and worse hags refer to themselves by state names created by 'siyad barre' their 'abbo'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland refers to 'Dhul Udug' yes it refers to 'frankincense' but what did 'frankincense' mean in the ancient world? it was like 'gold' even higher, used for their religious practise, therefore associted with the gods. Every Puntite is like a god. Infact ancient egyptians surmised where-ever frankincense grows must be where they were created since it was used for their gods, the highest spot in ancient egyptian society. PL cud be described as land of gods or holy land of ancient egyptians. Who sits on the holy land of ancient egypt, none other then Puntites.

So let's show respect to Puntland

Bapo

AJ
Why are you claiming Somali achievements? I thought your people came on a boat from Arabia in 900AD, Land of Punt was 1400CE, way before.

I only respect 'awdal' who named themselves after a historical region 'adal' even tho awdal stretched from harar into all northern somalia as evident from futuh al habash wars, most clans participated with the exception of Isaaq.

The rest of Somalis lack a historical reference to their place in history. JL was going to be named 'azania' but then some idiot named it after the 'river', 'ceeb tacal' kkkkk, is the only history a 'river' do not ppl live here and did something in history i guess not the 'river' is more important then the ppl who reside their lol.

Forget Hags at the bottom of the barrel as usual looooooooool 'gal-mudug, hirshabelle' they used somalia's siyad border names for history, ceebey tacal. I would be disgusted with my region if it didn't refer to our historical place in the world.

Eritrea is named after the 'red sea' named by the greeks in the 'eraythrean sea' looooooool even though it referred to all nations along the gulf including somaliland/djibouti/puntland/yemen. But we r to proud to share our name n history with others in PL.

Ethiopia is named after the 'greeks' a name for them meaning 'weji guban' loooooool. No history or naming your history after white ppl shows u where these baboons are mentally.

At least Puntland name is given to us by our 'ancient egyptian brothers'. Lets stand proud as we honor our hamitic civilization egypt honor, not some dumb ass 'greeks' like ethio/eritreans do referring to themselves by names given by them by white ppl and worse hags refer to themselves by state names created by 'siyad barre' their 'abbo'
what is azania meaning?

Based

VIP
Punanis claim two different origins. One day they are mystical arab who came from oman the next they are ancient puntites who had connections with ancient egypt. Pick one already…

And do you think that your tribe existed in 2000 BC?😂 The Somalis are only 2000-2500 years old, and they came from southern Ethiopia, as most recent studies have mentioned.
These areas where frankincense cultivation is widespread are found in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Oman, Yemen and India as well
٢٠٢٢١١٢٦_٠٩٠٠١٨.jpg

And the baboons that are found there don't even live in Puntland Did it become extinct, or what? These monkeys live only in northwestern Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Yemen
picture1.jpg

I do not know why you name your land after the ancient Egyptians gave it to you 😂🤦‍♂️

Laagite

الداروودي
And do you think that your tribe existed in 2000 BC?😂 The Somalis are only 2000-2500 years old, and they came from southern Ethiopia, as most recent studies have mentioned.
These areas where frankincense cultivation is widespread are found in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Oman, Yemen and India as well View attachment 244074
And the baboons that are found there don't even live in Puntland Did it become extinct, or what? These monkeys live only in northwestern Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Yemen
View attachment 244076
I do not know why you name your land after the ancient Egyptians gave it to you 😂🤦‍♂️
Those baboons actually live in Calmadow and Calmiskad

Hamzza

VIP
These areas where frankincense cultivation is widespread are found in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Oman, Yemen and India as well View attachment 244074
View attachment 244076
Only Boswellia Sacra, Frereana and Carterii are commercialized two of those grow exclusively in northern Somalia. Hamadrayas Baboobs live all over Puntland and parts of Galmudug, your map is incorrect.

Only Boswellia Sacra, Frereana and Carterii are commercialized two of those grow exclusively in northern Somalia. Hamadrayas Baboobs live all over Puntland and parts of Galmudug, your map is incorrect.
Well give me a video of it in Puntland
These lands where he lives You are talking about another monkey spreading in the south and Kenya.Maybe
Hamadryas_Baboon_area.png

Trending