Puntland is a transgressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Not true I know the ali saleeban crew because we were neighbors with a family that were them couple that with they have little to do with mjland government who sabotage us there is no reason to dislike them:ehh:
They should forget about mjland and invest in kismayo:kobeok:
:reallymaury:I've got CS qaraabo in MN and they're supporters of Dal Udug :camby:
Just cause you see one or two annoying ni99as whine on tv don't mean the rest are the same.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So you base your entire opinion on one family that lives in the projects of Minneapolis? :chrisfreshhah:

FYI, Osman Mohamud and Isse Mohamud live heavily in Kismayo too. The first settlers in Kismayo were from Hafun. I hope you know where that is. :chrisfreshhah:
Talking out of your ass I see first at the time it was in kenya not here second I had mj neighbor of your back ground here in Minneapolis:ftw9nwa:
My like for them comes from politics they usually have little to do with mjland government:gnzbryw:
Fyi
My close friend is cismaan mohamud and also our neighbor:gnzbryw:
He back stabbed me thoe like a typical mj thoe:pacspit:
You mj people are everywhere is disgusting:pacspit:
Good thing you brought up isse and osman those two are the ones I dislike:pacspit:
Also I read about how mj came to kismayo our Ali saleeban friends were in a war with certain mj sub clan might've been osman or something were pushed south :patrice:

Minorities?! How are they minorities? List the deegans of Ali Saleeban and Dashiishe and compare them to that of the subclans I've just listed. :ftw9nwa:

You don't know a single thing about Bari or Bosaso and tried to claim that Mohamud Saleeban are aggressors when Osman Mohamud Saleeban founded Bosaso and are by far the largest clan with the most territory in the region. You're not Reer Bari or even Ali Saleeban for that matter because you don't even know the basic clan settlements of the region.
I'm a non-Qabilist and a nationalist of Somali people guud.

I refrain from being brainwashed by qabiil mentality that most of here experienced. Maxamuud Saleebaan has been rotating their seats exclusively within themselves and ostracized cooperation within the PLanders. Even my friend from Qardho has confirmed that PL is run by Maxamuud Saleebaan and anybody who says otherwise is a liar.

Three pages of this topic yet no one is criticizing them for alienating people in the political process. :faysalwtf:

No wonder Somalia is in this predicament especially PL. All those development were paid by outside funds and not through the taxes being taken from Bari region. There's no tax revenue from Mudug, Nugaal, Sool or Sanaag yet why should Bari pay for their budget?

A budget which only constitute salary for the tuug politicians.

:damedamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:reallymaury:I've got CS qaraabo in MN and they're supporters of Dal Udug :camby:
Just cause you see one or two annoying ni99as whine on tv don't mean the rest are the same.
Let's be honest here is obvious there is certain alliance against them this where all mj kumbaya is bs they should forget about mjland and invest in the south:deadrose:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let's be honest here is obvious there is certain alliance against them this where all mj kumbaya is bs they should forget about mjland and invest in the south:deadrose:
They're MJ why would they forget about Dal Udug ninyow? No alliance stop spewing the bulshit you hear from our enemies. Beesha is united in every corner of the world. We might have disagreements but we always sit down and solve it. Unlike your people who themselves to the highest bidders.

I suggest you stop worrying about MJ and find out where your adeer Galeyr is hiding.:lolbron:

Daroodism is fake, there's no PL unity.

It's Games of Thrones up there.
They're MJ why would they forget about Dal Udug ninyow? No alliance stop spewing the bulshit you hear from our enemies. Beesha is united in every corner of the world. We might have disagreements but we always sit down and solve it. Unlike your people who themselves to the highest bidders.

I suggest you stop worrying about MJ and find out where your adeer Galeyr is hiding.:lolbron:
MJ unity is fake.

There's been shirmishes all around PL.

Stop trying to undermine the problem at hand. The first step to solving a problem is recognizing that there is one.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Must have hit a nerve:ahh:
I can care less about mj my opinion was relevant to what the topic was about :denzelnigga:
As for my uncle his doing fine thanks for caring:diddyass:

No wonder you tried to derail the topic. I will be more vocal on Maxamuud Saleebaans transgression and will not rest until they've stopped their mafioso's tactics and reflect upon their actions.

I swear upon my nationalist spirit that I and other reer Bari will not falter until we're giving what's rightfully ours and treated with the dignity we deserve. :fittytousand:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Look at @Air Jalam coming to do the dirty work of defending mj just like his clansmen who always do the mjland menial labor while issa and cisman Mohamud sit in the office giving orders:drakelaugh::cryinglaughsmiley:
Shots fired come at me:gunsmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Look at @Air Jalam coming to do the dirty work of defending mj just like his clansmen who always do the mjland menial labor while issa and cisman Mohamud sit in the office giving orders:drakelaugh::cryinglaughsmiley:
Shots fired come at me:gunsmiley:

That awkward moment when the President of Puntland is Omar Mohamud and Dhulos were fighting each other to become his number 2. :tacky:

Puntland is a transgressor? WTF

Puntland consists of Dhulbahante, Leelkase, Majeerten, Mareexaan, Warsangeli, Kaskiqabe, Awrtable, Dishiishe, Absame, Liban Gishle, Qubays (Dir), Gabooye. So, when you're saying Puntland is a transgressor, you're saying all of these aforementioned clans are all transgressors. Now, to whom are they transgressing against? Themselves? lol

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Union you are as fake as your nationalism and dont know shit about PL. If you gonna hide and claim MJ atleast try to fool the real ones with some facts instead of basing your arguments over what some dumb southie wrote on somnet:camby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.