Puntland is a transgressor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked you two simple questions. Who founded Bosaso and who lives in Bari? If you can't answer these two questions then you really have no place discussing this topic. :rudywhatever:

I'm not going to sit through over 40 mins of calaacal when your post already showed your line of thinking.

IDGAF about fake arab Qasim oral history and stop derailing my thread. :childplease:

Dashishe, Shiwakroon, Cali Saleebaan, Osman Maxamuud. All the others are minorities.

What your next excuse now? :yacadiim:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
IDGAF about fake arab Qasim oral history and stop derailing my thread. :childplease:

Dashishe, Shiwakroon, Cali Saleebaan, Osman Maxamuud. All the others are minorities.

What your next excuse now? :yacadiim:

Who said anything about Arabs or Qasim? And how am I derailing the topic by asking you who established Bosaso and who lives in Bari?

Osman Mohamud are Mohamud Saleeban and Ali Saleeban and Siwaaqroon had nothing to do with the establishment of Bosaso. It was established by Dashiishe and Osman Mohamud. :childplease:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He likes Ali Saleeban because of this topic. :ftw9nwa:
Not true I know the ali saleeban crew because we were neighbors with a family that were them couple that with they have little to do with mjland government who sabotage us there is no reason to dislike them:ehh:
They should forget about mjland and invest in kismayo:kobeok:

Duchess

VIP
Not true I know the ali saleeban crew because we were neighbors with a family that were them couple that with they have little to do with mjland government who sabotage us there is no reason to dislike them:ehh:
They should forget about mjland and invest in kismayo:kobeok:

So you base your entire opinion on one family that lives in the projects of Minneapolis? :chrisfreshhah:

FYI, Osman Mohamud and Isse Mohamud live heavily in Kismayo too. The first settlers in Kismayo were from Hafun. I hope you know where that is. :chrisfreshhah:

Who said anything about Arabs or Qasim? And how am I derailing the topic by asking you who established Bosaso and who lives in Bari?

Osman Mohamud are Mohamud Saleeban and Ali Saleeban and Siwaaqroon had nothing to do with the establishment of Bosaso. It was established by Dashiishe and Osman Mohamud. :childplease:

You'd ask who lived in Bari and I gave you the names. IDGAF who established Bender Qasim because some fairytail says it was Arab. First of all, it don't matter who established Bosaso because I'm talking about the whole Bari region.

If you have nothing to say about mistreatment being made against reer Bari by the corrupted PL, then GTFO.
:camby::camby:

Duchess

VIP
You'd ask who lived in Bari and I gave you the names. IDGAF who established Bender Qasim because some fairytail says it was Arab. First of all, it don't matter who established Bosaso because I'm talking about the whole Bari region.

If you have nothing to say about mistreatment being made against reer Bari by the corrupted PL, then GTFO.
:camby::camby:

If that was your list of clans who settle in Bari then you've just outted yourself as someone who isn't even from the region.:chrisfreshhah:

Where's Ismael Saleeban? Wabeeneeye? Amaanle? Warsangeli? Ali Jibrahil? Ugaar Saleeban? Abdi Kombe? etc

Have several seats, smooth. Unlike you, I'm actually Reer Bari. :drakekidding:

Go and read OP's posts latest posts over there under the same name "unionist". The poster has spent most of his time condemning qabil ideology and federalism, and has now succumbed to the same ideology he's been condemning.

Show me proof that I favored a Qabiil moreso than another. This slander against me will not be tolerated.:fittytousand:

If that was your list of clans who settle in Bari then you've just outted yourself as someone who isn't even from the region.:chrisfreshhah:

Where's Ismael Saleeban? Amaanle? Warsangeli? Ali Jibrahil? Ugaar Saleeban? Abdi Kombe? etc

Have several seats, smooth. Unlike you, I'm actually Reer Bari. :drakekidding:

As I've said already, I left out the minorities.

I knew you'd still derail my topic into such bullshit accusation. I've already created a topic about Cali Saleebaan and have confirrmed of being one on livechat.

There's no reason for me to lie about my origins. There's no gains for me to claim something I'm not.

Duchess

VIP
As I've said already, I left out the minorities.

I knew you'd still derail my topic into such bullshit accusation. I've already created a topic about Cali Saleebaan and have confirrmed of being one on livechat.

There's no reason for me to lie about my origins. There's no gains for me to claim something I'm not.

Minorities?! How are they minorities? List the deegans of Ali Saleeban and Dashiishe and compare them to that of the subclans I've just listed. :ftw9nwa:

You don't know a single thing about Bari or Bosaso and tried to claim that Mohamud Saleeban are aggressors when Osman Mohamud Saleeban founded Bosaso and are by far the largest clan with the most territory in the region. You're not Reer Bari or even Ali Saleeban for that matter because you don't even know the basic clan settlements of the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending