Psychedelics and their ability to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Humans of Newyork
"We weren’t poor or street. I came from a really good family. I had good examples all around me. My mother worked hard. My grandmother worked hard. I was an honor roll student at a military academy. I even graduated college with a degree in African American Studies. But I had already gotten into crack by the time I graduated, and things went downhill pretty fast. I lost jobs. I lost marriages. I went to rehab so many times. It took me twenty years to quit. But the whole time I battled my addiction, at least I had something positive to look back on. I had knowledge of myself before everything turned negative. And I think that’s why I was finally able to quit. I had a positive place to go back to. For a lot of the addicts I knew, there was nothing but negative behind them."

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
View attachment 4625 Humans of Newyork
"We weren’t poor or street. I came from a really good family. I had good examples all around me. My mother worked hard. My grandmother worked hard. I was an honor roll student at a military academy. I even graduated college with a degree in African American Studies. But I had already gotten into crack by the time I graduated, and things went downhill pretty fast. I lost jobs. I lost marriages. I went to rehab so many times. It took me twenty years to quit. But the whole time I battled my addiction, at least I had something positive to look back on. I had knowledge of myself before everything turned negative. And I think that’s why I was finally able to quit. I had a positive place to go back to. For a lot of the addicts I knew, there was nothing but negative behind them."

this is not heroin eedo, its safer than khat.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Whoa, these people are bold. Talking about LSD when some of us haven't so much as hit the ganja :kanyehmm:

First time I smoked loud I got a panic attack

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I can't even imagine what acid would do to me

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think I'd try it in a controlled environment.
Its better to do it outdoors with a good state of mind...if your in a bad mood dont bother to try it you will get a bad trip. Me and my friends did it at a park it was crazy exp made us look at life so different and we had crazy intellectual talk :heh:

Man the trees look like a painting and everything was morphing it was pretty wild:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Its better to do it outdoors with a good state of mind...if your in a bad mood dont bother to try it you will get a bad trip. Me and my friends did it at a park it was crazy exp made us look at life so different and we had crazy intellectual talk :heh:

Man the trees look like a painting and everything was morphing it was pretty wild:pachah1:

Outside, in a public park with friends sounds about as uncontrolled as it gets for me lol. I'm something of a control freak, tho. I'm guessing no designated sober friend. What if shit gets wildin?

Was it LSD? Have you ever had a bad trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.