Psychedelics and their ability to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Outside, in a public park with friends sounds about as uncontrolled as it gets for me lol. I'm something of a control freak, tho. I'm guessing no designated sober friend. What if shit gets wildin?

Was it LSD? Have you ever had a bad trip?
No i never done LSD. It was just shrooms..idk about LSD every since i seen that movie enter the void i was like :whoa: from it.

We went to a huge park with trails and such alot people werent there but it was trippy when people came around for abit lol.

Shit shouldn't get wild as long as your friends are all good to. I kinda had a lil bad trip this one time when my drunk friends came around and fucked around with us :stopit:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
No i never done LSD. It was just shrooms..idk about LSD every since i seen that movie enter the void i was like :whoa: from it.

We went to a huge park with trails and such alot people werent there but it was trippy when people came around for abit lol.

Shit shouldn't get wild as long as your friends are all good to. I kinda had a lil bad trip this one time when my drunk friends came around and fucked around with us :stopit:

It's easier to have a bad trip on shrooms, it seems much more unpredictable, also shrooms gives me a lot of euphoria and energy almost like being drunk, Lsd is more analytical, you'll delve deep into your own head, be careful the real you will come out, you might not like it.

Odeg

Gedo
Wouldnt mind trying ayahuasca deep in the forest of south america where shaman are doing a ritual dance and blowing smoke in your face.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
My second trip.

My cousins girlfriend hummed, she became a red fiery goddess, i closed my eyes and was catapulted into a different universe, I kept flying in and out of universes. Vybz kartel started playing, I understood why he wrote the song and how he felt when he made it, I became him, I was born, I lived and I died. When I went outside the sky looked like a van Gogh painting, every step I took transported me to a different place, a jungle, a city but in reality I was near a forest. I came home looked in the mirror and saw energy pulsating from my chest, I looked around at people and saw the same energy coming from them. I came to the conclusion that we are all one.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Ever since exploring my mind it's like I've become more empathetic, i can put myself in other shoes much more easier.

Like last night I sold some molly to a guy, he didn't have money right then so I gassed him up told him he could get any he wanted after taking it. He said can I have you, before taking psychedelics I would have probably beat him up but he likes dick what can I do to change that? Not every person is the same

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I also met a lesbian couple, they showed me their rings, I told them what they had was beautiful and wished them good luck in their relationship.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
For some reason I've become much more empathetic, conversations with strangers just flow as if I've known them my whole life. Even managed to get a stripper to open up lol.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
What did your you take? And how did you deal with the come down?

Acid,Shrooms and mdma. Shrooms and Acid dont really have a comedown persay, if anything youll feel refreshed and like a new person the next day. But mdma is terrible, its a credit card, you take out happiness in great amounts but you have to pay back with lots of sadness.

I want to go the other side next.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
So you needed drugs to become a more empathetic person? Lol

Not really, it makes you get into the depth of your mind and clears your head, everyone has a different experience, at least for me, it helped me cope with lots of underlying issues in my life, see irl i'm bit paranoid and negative person and ever since i did psychs i can say I'm optimistic about everything in life:banderas:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Not really, it makes you get into the depth of your mind and clears your head, everyone has a different experience, at least for me, it helped me cope with lots of underlying issues in my life, see irl i'm bit paranoid and negative person and ever since i did psychs i can say I'm optimistic about everything in life:banderas:

My favourite thing is giving psychs to people who have never done it before and seeing all their ideas about the world and society just collapse. You can never quite see the world in the same way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts