Pros and cons of marrying a girl back home (dont be biased)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the girls back home. Having to chose between the local xoolo or the spoilt, pampered mama's boys flown in from Caadan land. Lol the worst dregs of western societies

Cons:
Your kids will know fewer English (insert whatever language where you live) words when starting school (increased risk of failing school)

I don't know about this. When I started kindergarten I didn't know a lick of english, just somali because my parents were determined to have me learn our language. I picked it up pretty quickly eventually and my somali is decent still. Plus I didn't flop school :kanyeshrug:

I feel like that's the best approach to take because my younger siblings are struggling with their somali now because they didn't have that. Everyone just spoke whatever we learned at school instead of somali.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the girls back home. Having to chose between the local xoolo or the spoilt, pampered mama's boys flown in from Cassandra land. Lol the worst dregs of western societies

I don't know about this. When I started kindergarten I didn't know a lick of english, just somali because my parents were determined to have me learn our language. I picked it up pretty quickly eventually and my somali is decent still. Plus I didn't flop school :kanyeshrug:

I feel like that's the best approach to take because my younger siblings are struggling with their somali now because they didn't have that. Everyone just spoke whatever we learned at school instead of somali.

Are you a lesbian?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Pros: It's a woman
Cons: She might laugh at my Somali

I don't think I could marry someone from back home though...

Apollo

VIP

It's not the case for every single person. Some foreign kids will just read books and pick up vocabulary that way. But many won't and will be stuck with a disadvantage.

niggas are acting like those loser cadaan niggas who go to Asia to find a 'submissive' wife. ur basically admitting u lost at life :mjkkk:
The look on their faces when they find out that the Asian girl was in fact, a transsexual 12 year old boy
4E38B28C-85BD-4A34-821C-6B6FFFDE1EE8-8579-000014566A3CE9CB_tmp.png

Apollo

VIP
niggas are acting like those loser cadaan niggas who go to Asia to find a 'submissive' wife. ur basically admitting u lost at life :mjkkk:

That's not really comparable. At least it's the same cultural background, while those guys are just doing some weird shit [no connection at all].

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I feel bad for the girls back home. Having to chose between the local xoolo or the spoilt, pampered mama's boys flown in from Caadan land. Lol the worst dregs of western societies

Is this a jab at @Transparent
:chrisfreshhah:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
That's not really comparable. At least it's the same cultural background, while those guys are just doing some weird shit [no connection at all].
u might have the same 'background' but let's be real the say walahi generation might as well be ajnabis. can barely hold a conversation let alone marry and cohabitate with a local

its the same because both groups are basically saying they can't handle 'westernized' women and want someone supposedly submissive who won't challenge their fragile masculinity even if they're completely incompatible :tacky:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
u might have the same 'background' but let's be real the say walahi generation might as well be ajnabis. can barely hold a conversation let alone marry and cohabitate with a local

its the same because both groups are basically saying they can't handle 'westernized' women and want someone supposedly submissive who won't challenge their fragile masculinity even if they're completely incompatible :tacky:
speak for yourself :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending