Prioritize marrying a woman of Deen!

Iโ€™m not an atheist I practice modern Islam
Do not try to use words like โ€œliberal Muslimโ€ to mitigate the fact that you are an atheist. Most of your topics in this forum talk about women and brag about engaging in indecency with them. Do you think you are better this way? Very funny. Also, why do you say โ€œWahhabismโ€ every time? Do you know its meaning? Or do you repeat it like a parrot?

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Ok so what if I am going to hell I might as well enjoy myself

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Keep living in the 7th century I follow Mustafa kemals Islam
Mustafa kemal Islam. You mean the crypto Koofiyar that changed his name, has no lineage known by us, and did everything to remove Islamic influence & ottoman legacy in Turkey to create a secular Turk ethno state akin to those of western Europe such as France where he takes inspiration from. Bro went to France and saw all the women and starting cooming that girls in his own county were modest and didn't behave Gaal.

As far as I know he didn't show any of this stuff during his time in the Ottoman empire so idk what compelled him to start moving like this once he won the war of independence and became de facto dictator.

Mustafa kemal Islam. You mean the crypto Koofiyar that changed his name, has no lineage known by us, and did everything to remove Islamic influence & ottoman legacy in Turkey to create a secular Turk ethno state akin to those of western Europe such as France where he takes inspiration from. Bro went to France and saw all the women and starting cooming that girls in his own county were modest and didn't behave Gaal.

As far as I know he didn't show any of this stuff during his time in the Ottoman empire so idk what compelled him to start moving like this once he won the war of independence and became de facto dictator.
I heard that boy Kemal was a closeted homos3xual...niinkaan waa khaniis I swear I heard it from somewhere...

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Spill the tea, then.
20240207_222819.jpg
20240207_222820.jpg

Main problem is they tend to make themselves look practicing when it comes to marriage searching/engaged so there is no way to tell.

Iโ€™m just living life while Iโ€™m young maybe Iโ€™ll be more religious when Iโ€™m older who knows :denzelnigga:
Walaal this is a very dangerous way of thinking. There is no guarantee that you will live to see tomorrow. If you are aware that you can do better in your deen yet you don't because you want to enjoy this dunya and that you will 'become more religious' when you are older, you are very mistaken.

If your life were to be taken right now, you would beg Allah SWT to let you redo your life so you could be more religious in the present. This life is not for you to enjoy your youth, its to worship the one who created you. Do not follow this kafir way of thinking and seek repentance.

Trending