Prioritize marrying a woman of Deen!

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Prioritize marrying a woman who will support you and be a life long partner not a brainless import form hargasiea :ufdup:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Prioritize marrying a woman who will support you and be a life long partner not a brainless import form hargasiea :ufdup:
Deen comes first. A woman who fears Allah and knows her islamic role as a wife will support you because that's her role.

Duke$

That’s not true anymore lol we in the 21st century nigga

Kinda condescending. “Brainless import from Hargeisa” with deen? Why do diaspora folk assume they have higher IQs that people back home?

mohamedismail

Kinda condescending. “Brainless import from Hargeisa” with deen? Why do diaspora folk assume they have higher IQs that people back home?
Absolute delusion. It's usually the other way around. The 15 year olds back home are usually way more intelligent then the 22 year olds in the west.

Absolute delusion. It's usually the other way around. The 15 year olds back home are usually way more intelligent than the 22 year olds in the west.
I tell this to everyone who asks me about my experience living back home. The most intelligent, witty, delightful people I’ve come across were the youth I grew up with in Somalia. Wise beyond their years. Eloquent, respectful and just fun to be around unlike these 2D hooyo mataalos I’ve got to deal with in the U.S. :snoop:

mohamedismail

I tell this to everyone who asks me about my experience living back home. The most intelligent, witty, delightful people I’ve come across were the youth I grew up with in Somalia. Wise beyond their years. Eloquent, respectful and just fun to be around unlike these 2D hooyo mataalos I’ve got to deal with in the U.S. :snoop:
I 100% agree with you. I used to think the same untill I interacted with somalis back home. Then I realised they are 10x more intelligent then us westerners.

Usually because they have a lot of life experience from a young age. A lot of them just didnt have enough opportunity to succeed in life.

I’m not an atheist I practice modern Islam

Islam is Islam. insha'Allah Allah will guide you to the right way. I don't know what "modern Islam" is. Islam was revealed over 1,400 years ago. It isn't modern. And there hasn't been any new prophet or scripture since then. Insha'Allah Allah will guide you.

So much low iq whabbis in this thread

this is an excellent demonstration of how "Wahhabi" gets used. You have a beard... you pray fajr... literally anything Islamic is liable to get you called a "Wahhabi". and then anti "Wahhabism" in this sense can be used as an excuse to remove whatever people want from Islam. "don't eat pork?? oh that's the Wahhabis! no zina? that's a wahhabi belief. No alcohol? don't worry I'm no wahhabi"

Duke$

Keep living in the 7th century I follow Mustafa kemals Islam

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Kids in Djibouti be way smarter. My little cousin is 11 and she already knows Somali, French, Arabic with quran and conversational level English.

I’m not an atheist I practice modern Islam
No such thing as modern Islam, Islam has always been the same since the time of the sahabah till end of time, your statement contradicts this beautiful verse from our holy quran ;

{ حُرِّمَتۡ عَلَیۡكُمُ ٱلۡمَیۡتَةُ وَٱلدَّمُ وَلَحۡمُ ٱلۡخِنزِیرِ وَمَاۤ أُهِلَّ لِغَیۡرِ ٱللَّهِ بِهِۦ وَٱلۡمُنۡخَنِقَةُ وَٱلۡمَوۡقُوذَةُ وَٱلۡمُتَرَدِّیَةُ وَٱلنَّطِیحَةُ وَمَاۤ أَكَلَ ٱلسَّبُعُ إِلَّا مَا ذَكَّیۡتُمۡ وَمَا ذُبِحَ عَلَى ٱلنُّصُبِ وَأَن تَسۡتَقۡسِمُوا۟ بِٱلۡأَزۡلَـٰمِۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُمۡ فِسۡقٌۗ ٱلۡیَوۡمَ یَىِٕسَ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِن دِینِكُمۡ فَلَا تَخۡشَوۡهُمۡ وَٱخۡشَوۡنِۚ ٱلۡیَوۡمَ أَكۡمَلۡتُ لَكُمۡ دِینَكُمۡ وَأَتۡمَمۡتُ عَلَیۡكُمۡ نِعۡمَتِی وَرَضِیتُ لَكُمُ ٱلۡإِسۡلَـٰمَ دِینࣰاۚ فَمَنِ ٱضۡطُرَّ فِی مَخۡمَصَةٍ غَیۡرَ مُتَجَانِفࣲ لِّإِثۡمࣲ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورࣱ رَّحِیمࣱ }
[Surah Al-Māʾidah: 3]

This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion.

Trending