President Deni announced that he is presidential candidate in federal government

Back to the topic, I don't understand why Deni would contest this particular presidential election if he cannot be very confident in winning, imagine if he lost badly in the first round he'd undoubtedly lose moral authority and political capital within Puntland to the point he'd definitely will not gain a second term as state president (de facto PL presidents only serve one term anyways)

reer

VIP
*mogadishu /banadir and its environs is also the place to be invaded by the colonials first while others signed protectorates with italy .
Your post doesnt explain why they choose Mogadishu and not other coastal cities or regions in Somalia to be its capital.

Let's not derail this thread , you and @Neero can start another thread of somalias colonialism or "change the capital to x Tuulo"

i dont fkd with laangaabs. go for my cousin @Dalalos_ibn_Adali hell go back and forth with you bantustani laangaab.

No, he has to resign when he’s campaigning. There were many officials like ministers, mayors that resigned in order to run for MP spot.
If this is true then kudos to Puntland, and it also shows how serious Deni is about his candidacy. No wonder we have so many ppl in tears for a man declaring his candidacy ileen duqa is confident in his victory.
:francis:

i dont fkd with laangaabs. go for my cousin @Dalalos_ibn_Adali hell go back and forth with you bantustani laangaab.
Arent you some ancient fossil called Mareexaan Sade Daarood? Nigga your qabiil runs around Somalia reffering to themselves as Sade Darrood thats some real laangaab moves if you ask me.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Kkkk
Are you okai saxib ? Nobody is fkd with you .
This was my response

"
Your post doesnt explain why they choose Mogadishu and not other coastal cities or regions in Somalia to be its capital"

And also this

Let's not derail this thread , you and @Neero can start another thread of somalias colonialism or "change the capital to x Tuulo"

:dead:

If your itching for fkd come see me in the fkd section , no need to derail this thread

nah bro I quite FKD all together, its not worth my time anymore, I discuss politics however
Your cousin is loosing it , check out our back our back and forth replies . Nobody mentioned fkd but him .

Good on you to take break from fkd. I find it useless to fkd everyday going to take a break from sspot soon too. Hope your not like these emotional folks who hold grudges and hope you forgive a bruddah If my insults hurt you anyway. I know I've been hard on the jabartis especially ciyaal theodrous .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your cousin is loosing it , check out our back our back and forth replies . Nobody mentioned fkd but him .

Good on you to take break from fkd. I find it useless to fkd everyday going to take a break from sspot soon too. Hope your not like these emotional folks who hold grudges and hope you forgive a bruddah If my insults hurt you anyway. I know I've been hard on the jabartis especially ciyaal theodrous .
saxib both you and him need to chill it, you not in a club with 18 year old club s, chill the fok out, and talk like men or get blocked.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Best news I have heard this whole week, hopefully President Deni will bring the Villa Somalia's throne to Garowe and embarrass the dictator squating there.

I support relocating only Villa Somalia presidential Palace and the Central Bank to Bosaso if Deni wins. Let the PM office, all federal ministries, federal Parliament, federal courts and foreign embassies remain in the official capital city Mogadishu

Victory for President Farmaajo is not in any doubt. Only the margin is. The West/NGOs/Xalane, Warlords are united in opposing him because they know 4 more year of Farmaajo will lead to strong SNA. Elimination of Warlords like Madobe and 1P1V.

To resign from office to be a candidate for President of Somalia. As PL constitution states

this Deni guy is very madax adeeg. Just like when he refused elders decision about PSF only to be embarrassed in the end. Will the VPs clan demand Deni resignation or will they forever be 3rd class citizen?

The Puntland constitution states very clearly that only if the current state president were to subsequently take another job then he'd be considered to have resigned from the state presidency. Merely campaigning for another job is not enough to require resignation

The Puntland constitution states very clearly that only if the current state president were to subsequently take another job then he'd be considered to have resigned from the state presidency. Merely campaigning for another job is not enough to require resignation
According to PL users on here their constitution says he must resign while campaigning. And that’s what the PL Vice President is saying too

Trending