Post Your Pictute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really hawiye? You are a sheegato.

Secondly if I was you I wouldn't be talking about famines or droughts lol

Thirdly no one mentioned rape, I just said amisom .

Don't try it little boy
Reer unukaa leh is the gang homie, put some respek on it:russsmug:

I'm sorry. I feel evil. I shouldn't make fun of how someone looks.
download (2).jpg
come on suga, stop frontin

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm sorry. I feel evil. I shouldn't make fun of how someone looks.
What a nice person you are. In all honesty I kind of see where you're coming from. You get a lot of....dodgy looking individuals that are Somali and it makes me wonder about how much mixing there was between family members in the distant past. It's pretty terrible but given how homogenous Somalis are I guess it makes sense :manny:

I guess...but we need to diversify our genes now.
What a nice person you are. In all honesty I kind of see where you're coming from. You get a lot of....dodgy looking individuals that are Somali and it makes me wonder about how much mixing there was between family members in the distant past. It's pretty terrible but given how homogenous Somalis are I guess it makes sense :manny:

This is exactly what I don't understand about these idoors, they believe that since the rape is only happening to southern Somalia that it's ok and they use it as a to go joke whenever they're criticized, I can joke about them losing 80% of there livestocks to famine but then again reer Hawiye we're better than that:manny:

Rape doesnt just happen here my sister up North men like @waraabe would probably watch his daughter or family member get raped by a yemeni trash and not give a damn because they bootyclap arabs. He probs want to bless his kids with lightness since he is burnt.

we are better lets not joke about the fact that the famine is mostly affecting their regions and how their government doesnt give a single shit and is more occupied on selling their port to sand . Wallahi most of the aid is probably coming from Hawiyes since they dont give a single f*ck about the famine wiping out their people. Their occupied with shit like this

Rape doesnt just happen here my sister up North men like @waraabe would probably watch his daughter or family member get raped by a yemeni trash and not give a damn because they bootyclap arabs. He probs want to bless his kids with lightness since he is burnt.

we are better lets not joke about the fact that the famine is mostly affecting their regions and how their government doesnt give a single shit and is more occupied on selling their port to sand . Wallahi most of the aid is probably coming from Hawiyes since they dont give a single f*ck about the famine wiping out their people. Their occupied with shit like this
They are very sick ppl, they teach there kids nothing but hate, if you go to Mogadishu, no one asks u ur qabiil or where u came from ect, but the moment u step into SLand, they start calling u "faqash" and they charge u more on everything for simply not being a lander, there selfhate and kibir is strong :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
They are very sick ppl, they teach there kids nothing but hate, if you go to Mogadishu, no one asks u ur qabiil or where u came from ect, but the moment u step into SLand, they start calling u "faqash" and they charge u more on everything for simply not being a lander, there selfhate and kibir is strong :mjlol:

lol I can't take you seriously whilest you pretend to be someone you are not

waraabe

Your superior

Lool look at this foolishness. I won't make fun of what happened in your regions but remember the big starvation that happened in Somalia in 2011?

The drought is also effecting pretty much everywhere including your regions so maybe you should try helping your own folk before talking about others.

You seem o obsessed with light skin and Arabs, this tells me you are dhuxul and Bantu looking

Lool look at this foolishness. I won't make fun of what happened in your regions but remember the big starvation that happened in Somalia in 2011?

The drought is also effecting pretty much everywhere including your regions so maybe you should try helping your own folk before talking about others.

You seem o obsessed with light skin and Arabs, this tells me you are dhuxul and Bantu looking

Ha! Look at your tribe they are an absolute joke.
I've helped everyone not just my folks as much as I can thank you very much.

Wallahi your obsessed with Bantus. So I'm absolutely certain your some Hawiye bantu that got lost in Hargeisa :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.