Post Your Pictute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3075517_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

But, I"m 100% straight though

Your Somalinimo is revoked. What kind of forehead is that?! :mugshotman::faysalwtf:

Amisom is more blessed in that department luckily for you

Amisom rape somali girls. I prefer you not joke about them.

Seriously dont worry my brother inshallah Allah blesses you with a cadaan dofaar loving wife who will give you lighter kids so they arent cursed with your dhuxul charcoal skin.

waraabe

Your superior

Seriously dont worry my brother inshallah Allah blesses you with a cadaan dofaar loving wife who will give you lighter kids so they arent cursed with your dhuxul charcoal skin.

Hehehehe you seem triggered, you know you are dinka looking too right

This is exactly what I don't understand about these idoors, they believe that since the rape is only happening to southern Somalia that it's ok and they use it as a to go joke whenever they're criticized, I can joke about them losing 80% of there livestocks to famine but then again reer Hawiye we're better than that:manny:

Sometimes I wonder if our people are a product of incest. I feel so wrong for thinking that but these photos aren't helping and I feel really evil for just saying that.

waraabe

Your superior
This is exactly what I don't understand about these idoors, they believe that since the rape is only happening to southern Somalia that it's ok and they use it as a to go joke whenever they're criticized, I can joke about them losing 80% of there livestocks to famine but then again reer Hawiye we're better than that:manny:

Are you really hawiye? You are a sheegato.

Secondly if I was you I wouldn't be talking about famines or droughts lol

Thirdly no one mentioned rape, I just said amisom .

Don't try it little boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts