PM Roble shuns Ethiopia and turns to Egypt

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
say it. stop moving between marehan first and then somalia first. i dont hide my clan bias.
You don't respect nation state and national boundaries, you are stuck in medieval era, I told you many times Somalia first. I am MX from Somalia, I am not from Ethiopia, MX from Ethiopia are working together from the deep south to the north to the east, and they are Ethiopians.

reer

VIP
You don't respect nation state and national boundaries, you are stuck in medieval era, I told you many times Somalia first. I am MX from Somalia, I am not from Ethiopia, MX from Ethiopia are working together from the deep south to the north to the east, and they are Ethiopians.
"national boundaries" say it out loud you believe @Helios is closer to you than a fellow mx 50km across the border. say you love colonial boundaries more than jeegaanstan. :pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
"national boundaries" say it out loud you believe @Helios is closer to you than a fellow mx 50km across the border. say you love colonial boundaries more than jeegaanstan. :pachah1:
International recognized borders is wah me deal with son, you want to make it about MX but all that you are telling me is "free ogaden" now take this advice, go tell your nonsense to Ogaden chick because this really has zero to do with MX, Somalia first includes MX dumbass.

reer

VIP
International recognized borders is wah me deal with son, you want to make it about MX but all that you are telling me is "free ogaden" now take this advice, go tell your nonsense to Ogaden chick because this really has zero to do with MX, Somalia first includes MX dumbass.
so free mx in dollo/qoraxay/nageyle is free ogaden? youre reaching @Sheikh Kulkuli levels of cuqdad :francis: so you are admitting that a non mx is closer to you than your own tol because a cadaanman told you 100 years ago. :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
so free mx in dollo/qoraxay/nageyle is free ogaden? youre reaching @Sheikh Kulkuli levels of cuqdad :francis: so you are admitting that a non mx is closer to you than your own tol because a cadaanman told you 100 years ago. :mjlol:
No I know what you are planning to say 3 steps ahead, you are looking to call me a hypocrite, qabiliste because you are a free ogaden type of nigga, one deranged Somaliweyn communist with no grasp of reality on the ground. Its sad all the baiting and mocking you doing won't change my answer, My cousin in Laasacanood lives in Ethiopia, different laws, different politics, and nope his issue is not Amxaara or Tigray runned FGE, his issue is the Qowsaar who come on pick up trucks trying to steal metal drainage and light poles.

I am from Somalia and I believe in Somalia first, which includes MX, I also believe in collaboration with key allies such as Ethiopia for Somalia interest.

MX in Ethiopia need to work together with fellow MX and other allies for their interest within Ethiopia, its that simple nigguh

reer

VIP
No I know what you are planning to say 3 steps ahead, you are looking to call me a hypocrite, qabiliste because you are a free ogaden type of nigga, one deranged Somaliweyn communist with no grasp of reality on the ground. Its sad all the baiting and mocking you doing won't change my answer, My cousin in Laasacanood lives in Ethiopia, different laws, different politics, and nope his issue is not Amxaara or Tigray runned FGE, his issue is the Qowsaar who come on pick up trucks trying to steal metal drainage and light poles.

I am from Somalia and I believe in Somalia first, which includes MX, I also believe in collaboration with key allies such as Ethiopia for Somalia interest.

MX in Ethiopia need to work together with fellow MX and other allies for their interest within Ethiopia, its that simple nigguh
ethipia is our overlord not an ally. 68 iq waa real. :deadrose: so you believe divide tolka because a white man said so. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
keep your mouth shut the next time liyuu attack reer dalal in dollo neefyahow. dayuus.

the militay were itching for war for years. siad barre would have been overthrown for not declaring war. the fact is just because you dont like cagdheers you think condemning thousands of marehan to xabashi brutality and oppression is acceptable and they will stop at dollo addo and respect somalis. nacala somali ku yaal focking bastard people.
No he wouldnt have his popularity was at its height and we were stable economically. It was the war that bankrupted and cost us our Soviet allies. Americans pivot didnt do shit for us and Jimmy Carter sided with the Christian Ethiopia.

Those Marehans should accept the status quo and work with Ethiopia to get their rights. Rer dalal in ethiopi will be fine they have a safe haven across the border . We are done with failed Somali irredentism that cost so many lives of my laxmi abtis died in vain.

reer

VIP
No he wouldnt have his popularity was at its height and we were stable economically. It was the war that bankrupted and cost us our Soviet allies. Americans pivot didnt do shit for us and Jimmy Carter sided with the Christian Ethiopia.

Those Marehans should accept the status quo and work with Ethiopia to get their rights. Rer dalal in ethiopi will be fine they have a safe haven across the border . We are done with failed Somali irredentism that cost so many lives of my laxmi abtis died in vain.
they were planning the coup much before 1969 and were entertaining the idea of a coup throughout the 60s. in the 70s if he didnt go to war he would have been unpopular and possibly overthrown. the soviets were going side with ethiopia because mor ethnic groups= easier to manipulate and more population+better lands= more money.

irredentism is inevitable because of river water. hudent and negele must be in somalia to guarantee water flow.

Genale Dawa III
The Genale Dawa III (GD-3) hydropower project, located in southern Ethiopia on the Dawa River, some 630 kilometers (km) from the capital Addis Ababa, is one piece of the puzzle. The project is owned and operated by Ethiopian Electrical Power (EEP). Stantec provided engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC)contract management consultancy services.
https://www.powermag.com/award-winning-hydropower-project-helps-electrify-ethiopia/
riv.jpg

Trending