Please report this racist account

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
No point in trying, Elon will just get his account back up. Do yourself a favor and delete Twitter. Elon has corrupted it and turned it into a far-right gathering place.

Whoever runs that account really gives zero fucks 💀 💀 💀

With that being said it's unlikely this account will permanently go down considering it's following the best possible solution is to just quit Twitter as a whole

There are dozens of racist accounts like this and many see the stuff they post on a daily basis, it's just normalised now. No use reporting it.

No point in trying, Elon will just get his account back up. Do yourself a favor and delete Twitter. Elon has corrupted it and turned it into a far-right gathering place.

Why is everything on my timeline racist stuff? I only use it for news and sports. I don't follow any of them. These tweets have so many likes. I am uncomfortable going out in public now.

There are dozens of racist accounts like this and many see the stuff they post on a daily basis, it's just normalised now. No use reporting it.
True, theres one about fat people I seen lmfao. I'm all for it though, none of that carebear shit. Everything goes.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Why is everything on my timeline racist stuff? I only use it for news and sports. I don't follow any of them. These tweets have so many likes. I am uncomfortable going out in public now.
Don't click on posts that are racist or things in general that you don't like, because then you show the algorithm that you have an interest and you get more of such content.

True, theres one about fat people I seen lmfao. I'm all for it though, none of that carebear shit. Everything goes.
There are gender based ones. radfem/misogynist accounts too. I dont get offended by it anyway, Just laugh and keep it moving.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤔Are Africans the only group who have Twitter accounts dedicated to hating on them?

POCs don't mind joining in when it's not about them. The unspoken alliance against Africans, only hate against Africans can unite all races.

I been on twitter since 2012 and even I abandoned that app. Its become extremely toxic and if I ever have to return to the app it will be because of islamic tweets.

🤔Are Africans the only group who have Twitter accounts dedicated to hating on them?

POCs don't mind joining in when it's not about them. The unspoken alliance against Africans, only hate against Africans can unite all races.
Indians, muslims and muslim ethnicities too. And africans are not victims they also take part in dogpiles. The only folks that dont get hated on like this are whites.

You're never going to clean up social media to your liking. It's best to ignore what comes in front of you, seek and promote nice content, and avoid spaces with a history of nonsense.

Do you think Twitter will ever become a place where people start to act right when the incentive structures revolve around gamification, exploiting neurological reward feedback in the brains of young people? We have to be realistic and measure our expectations better. A lot of these collective behavioral trends are based on lower agency, highly impulse-driven. When you know the people are compromised; it's foolish to not consider that it is not possible.

I don't think social media and the information with its interactive aggregate nature are made for human flourishing. It's not ideal. That is why you see exaggerations all over the place.

I maintain a very good Twitter discipline and the content I see there is always right for me. That only came through conscious use.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I never understood how anyone can spend time posting racist shit unless it's in their friend group, this guy obviously either got bullied or his mum is taking some BBC while he lives in her basement.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Not gone lie they got some funny shit. I just followed them thanks for the comical account
1714688290136.png

I am going to use this in my group chat.