Please help...

Basically my parents are yelling at me and practically forcing me to go to college. I graduated from high school this year and I already feel like shit. My mother never fails to compare me to other kids my age and criticizes me for taking too long to figure out what I want to do.

She’s forcing me to go into nursing, a program that I WAS interested at first, but upon further research, I felt like it was not suitable for me.

I don’t really have a lot of time to decide what I want since she wants me to start applying right now so I can start in January ( Winter 2022). I feel like my brain is melting and I have never been so confused before in my life. She accuses me of being lazy and unmotivated when in reality, ever since I graduated in June, ( live in Toronto) I have been researching programs and careers nonstop.

If I refuse to go to college, she’ll most likely tell my dad, and then he’s probably going to kick me out for being a worthless failure in life. I even tried convincing them to let me choose an undecided major (in which you have a year to discover your interests ) but they refused, claiming it is a waste of time and money.

Please give me suggestions, especially those of you who live in the Toronto area. I would like a 60k salary with okay job prospects so I can get my parents off my back. Idec if it’s boring it just has to be tolerable. Please suggest some programs and careers that can get me employed and working. I don’t have time to research some more since she wants me to apply rn so anything will do.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Relax. Breath in and Out. Close your eyes. Say....Hhhmmmmm...

Now--u said u just graduated from high school. You have not decided what you want to study?

Simple.

First Two years of your college years is about taking the associate degree. You will have 1 year to decide. The Second Year of Associate degree u should know what u want. Or complete both years, get your associate degree, and that would be enough for u to decide.

So there. I made your nerves better ma ha?

Win Win situation.

Going to college. Making Hooyo Happy and by the time u complete your associate u will be wiser. and ready to pick a major!

Consider Nursing tho-- if your mom suggest it that means your mom would have done it had she have the opportunity. And if u r your mama's daughter , u can do it

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Now--u said u just graduated from high school. You have not decided what you want to study?

Simple.

First Two years of your college years is about taking the associate degree. You will have 1 year to decide. The Second Year of Associate degree u should know what u want. Or complete both years, get your associate degree, and that would be enough for u to decide.

Win Win situation.

Going to college. Making Hooyo Happy and by the time u complete your associate u will be wiser. and ready to pick a major!

Consider Nursing tho-- if your mom suggest it that means your mom would have done it had she have the opportunity. And if u r your mama's daughter , u can do it
you truly are the queen of queens

Good get your lazy ass up and do something with your life you don't want to be 30 and sleeping in a random street

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

Simple.

Win Win situation.

I thought this was normal? Your first year your in all the weed out classes. By the second year your kind of in the same situation but your doing some of your pre-required classes.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
All you have to do is tell your parents okay but at the end just pull out the degree you want out of your ass. They cannot do anything to you when you have your gown on and diploma in your hand.

Trending