• Confedaralism, like Switzerland

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Balkanization, 5 soverign Somali states with a 'Somali Union'

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
American style fedralism (with some twists to fit our needs) and certain aspects of centralism. If not that then aan kala yacno

I get that. people like my mum still love siad barre and its not hard to get them to start talking about how "good he was for the country" and how much they miss him :kanyeshrug:
Hargeysas hospital wich was somalias seccond biggest city at the time didnt even have electricity during "somalias golden age" yet people act like somalia was some 1st world country:camby:

convincation

VIP
And for somaliweyn this is what I propose
560C7563-548A-4431-ABAE-741E255EA2A1.jpeg

A federation with the top gobol being adal, the one based in modern day Puntland called mudug, the one under with Mogadishu in it called ajuran and the one underneath called juba. The middle one is where most of the Muslim oromo land is and will be called bale. This will also fake land from the SNNPR under the pretext of Somalis sharing history with the people of hadiya, silte and kembata. We could also take jimma in western oromia as it’s majority Muslim but then again we wouldn’t have the natural geographical rift to our advantage. Our boarder with Ethiopia should be at this rift and Ethiopia should be surpressed and ethnic tensions kept high. Even with this huge land grab the country would still be extremely homogenous if afars are successfully absorbed into beesha ciise and the afran qallo of hararghe already identify as oromo somali. This country would be about 70% somali/somali-oromo/somalised afar and overtime we can somalise the arsi and hadiya that make up the bulk of the non somali population. We could also go even higher and take the eritrean Muslim cost but for now this seems good

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
And for somaliweyn this is what I propose View attachment 176234
A federation with the top gobol being adal, the one based in modern day Puntland called mudug, the one under with Mogadishu in it called ajuran and the one underneath called juba. The middle one is where most of the Muslim oromo land is and will be called bale. This will also fake land from the SNNPR under the pretext of Somalis sharing history with the people of hadiya, silte and kembata. We could also take jimma in western oromia as it’s majority Muslim but then again we wouldn’t have the natural geographical rift to our advantage. Our boarder with Ethiopia should be at this rift and Ethiopia should be surpressed and ethnic tensions kept high. Even with this huge land grab the country would still be extremely homogenous if afars are successfully absorbed into beesha ciise and the afran qallo of hararghe already identify as oromo somali. This country would be about 70% somali/somali-oromo/somalised afar and overtime we can somalise the arsi and hadiya that make up the bulk of the non somali population. We could also go even higher and take the eritrean Muslim cost but for now this seems good
Why you taking other people lands like afar-east oromos- boranas?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
American style fedralism (with some twists to fit our needs) and certain aspects of centralism. If not that then aan kala yacno
Sxb you are crazy litterly nobody trusts eachother. Every clan is making deals with other countries for develepment. I have said this many time and iam gonna say it again 1 somali men can not rule over all somalis its that simple? It will bring chaos like 1991

Sxb you are crazy litterly nobody trusts eachother. Every clan is making deals with other countries for develepment. I have said this many time and iam gonna say it again 1 somali men can not rule over all somalis its that simple? It will bring chaos like 1991
Nope we won’t except this backward behaviour. Everyone gets their regional governor and the federal govt and presidency is put up to elections. Anyone who can’t accept this has to go. What has 10 different leaders achieved over the past 30 years?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nope we won’t except this backward behaviour. Everyone gets their regional governor and the federal govt and presidency is put up to elections. Anyone who can’t accept this has to go. What has 10 different leaders achieved over the past 30 years?
Peace in certain places And slow development. Why should all of somali galbeed suffer Because some people in xamar dont know how to behave?
Its very simple every body elects their own president. And that president will take care of his poeple

Peace in certain places And slow development. Why should all of somali galbeed suffer Because some people in xamar dont know how to behave?
Its very simple every body elects their own president. And that president will take care of his poeple
I understand what you mean everyone elects their own leader for their region but there has to be a singular body which controls all the main parts of the government i.e foreign ministry, home affairs, economy etc

convincation

VIP
Like I said we either acknowledge fedralism or aan kala yacno. Either way I’ll be eating good
Why you taking other people lands like afar-east oromos- boranas?
Ethiopia Has galbeed why not return the favour? Plus most of this land was originally somali to begin with and was taken from us via the oromo expansion. Futhermore this probably won’t happen it’s just food for thought for the somaliweyn believers. I personally don’t see it ever happening and tbh I’m perfectly comfortable with that

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
do people here actually think balkanization will work. Somalis won't let that happen. We gotta unite under the 18 former gobols. A proposed somali union won't work and let's be honest we wouldn't work well together and there would be more than 5 states. Other states will declare independence. It'll further cause more qabil fights. We are one people. Why split ourselves. You dont see Japan splitting itself.
Realisticly, somaliland will never unite with the south and definitely not under the 18 gobols the ex italian somaliland can be centralized.

Why do all of you use ex Italian somalia ffs. Just say somalia. Everyone knows SL doesn’t come under somalia currently so I don’t see the need to use such an insulting term

Trending