PL/GM Peace Deal. Keenadid Style

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now u show me what u have niyahow, come on? 'history' doesn't mean shit, what are u today? show us!!! see this where u fail, u hide behind history, but we don't take away no man's history, but just because u have good history, doesn't mean u shit today. Now back off, u fled your own lands doqon yahow from northern bari and came to qardho where u are not even a local. That says enuff about JABKINA. U won't see us bah dubays fleeing nugaal, mangaab ehlu naar ba tahay oo hogaan gabin oo aan ilashan karin inta yar northern bari lagu dhiibtay. This nigga is pushing u out @Reer-Bari
Hada nahay bah dirooble we have displayed gobanimo by giving the governorship of bari to cali saleeban and settling for deputy governoship of bari likewise bahdirooble is the majority in bosaso but we gave the mayorship of bosaso to dhisheshe while settling for deputy mayorship of bosaso even though we are the majority dont mistaken our kindness for weakness boowe Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan nin faanay waa rii iis nuugtay kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am bah dirooble and no i am not from karkaar i am from bari boowe bosaso, isku shuuban, dharoor, murcanyo, bargaal, hafuun, ufeyn...

I dont separate bah dirooble like you separate your own subclan of bah yaqoub.

Of course u don't separate because your a shell of yourself today compared to 200 years ago when U COULD(boqor osman vs keenadiid), langaab ehlu naar yahow you CANT AFFORD TO SEPARATE YOURSELF LIKE BAH YACQOUB CAN. WE ALL LANDHEERE AND STAND ALONE CLANS AND WE MIGHTY LINEAGES NOW WHILE U FLED NORTHERN BARI INA GUMEED

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Of course u don't separate because your a shell of yourself today compared to 200 years ago when U COULD(boqor osman vs keenadiid), langaab ehlu naar yahow you CANT AFFORD TO SEPARATE YOURSELF LIKE BAH YACQOUB CAN. WE ALL LANDHEERE AND STAND ALONE CLANS AND WE MIGHTY LINEAGES NOW WHILE U FLED NORTHERN BARI INA GUMEED
Boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday belo kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :russ::lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hada nahay bah dirooble we have displayed gobanimo by giving the governorship of bari to cali saleeban and settling for deputy governoship of bari likewise bahdirooble is the majority in bosaso but we gave the mayorship of bosaso to dhisheshe while settling for deputy mayorship of bosaso even though we are the majority dont mistaken our kindness for weakness boowe Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan nin faanay waa rii iis nuugtay kkk

War boowe inta yar ee barigasi baad ilashan waydee, even u admit you FLED. This must be strong pressure from a growing Ali Saleban in the region. Ali Saleban ain't shit niyahow. Imagine u were squeezed between Dhulbahante-Omar Mahmoud-Issa Mahmoud who have 'direct' access to you in either direction. Now go away waryaa, respect is earned it's not given, you ain't getting f*ck all respect till u prove yourself, no HAND OUT here boy. U can barely handle Ali Saleban who isn't even REER MIYI loooooooooooool. @Reer-Bari gets laffed at by other MJs below Qardho to Galkayo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday belo kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow :russ::lolbron:

U dumb ass Bah Dir is heavily 'reer miyi' yet 'city settlers' are dominating you in Bosaso and northern bari coastal bed while u flee the area? this unheard of in Somali history where miyi flee the city settlers only in BARI can such shit happen, this shows you what sort of mangaab ehlu naar you are.

This is unheard of from Qardho to Galkayo to Wardheer where the rule is simple, the reer miyi control settlers, the relationship hasn't changed cause settlers can't fight and their resources are located in 'one concentrated area' it's a matter of capturing their lifelines)road, sea, air) and their done for. The worst they can do then is 'amni xumo' which can be cracked down upon over time as patterns emerge of their amni xumo tactics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari bring in your ali saleban ass damn city dwelling piece of shit, this doesn't mean I have much love for u so don't twist it. But WTF is this nigga who is heavily reer miyi 'bah dir' allowing for settlers like u to take governorship of bari? your ppl are concentrated in one area, this means one point of collapse thru strategical thinking.

Cutting off your lifelines on the road, sea, and air ensures no weapon supplies reaches you, plus the 'calibre' of your soldiers who are settled will be 'far less brutal' then 'reer miyi' who fight different style. Now how in the world did you make this mangaab @Cognitivedissonance not ONLY MOVE from what his AWOOWE handed down to him(which is the worst shame in PL) WIXI AWOOWASHA ku dhiibtay baad ilalin waydee MADAFACKER WAR NINKANI YAA IGA GABTA. I AM FIRED UP AGAIN. Now how in the world can u an ali saleban a majority 'settled' population dictate anything to 'heavily reer miyi' clan, this is unheard of in PL.

Everyone knows the rule in 'miyiga' it doesn't matter where that miyi is be it ogadeniya(largest) to dhulbahante areas(very large indeed), or the mighty reer mahad of omar mahmoud. The rule is simple MIYI soldiers are the security arm of the city and settlers the HOSTAGES.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance did a hit n run on beesha bah dubays as he knows this gets me fired up to respond. Get back in here coward, don't think u can clan bait me so I Reveal a dark side about the Dr Osman and his full blown qabyalad explosion. Your goal is to shame me in front of other MJ, I know exactly what your 'nasty little futo' is up too. But u will need to answer the following question before any respect is showered your way.

WHY DID U FLEE THE DHAXAL OF YOUR AWOOWE IN NORTHERN BARI AND CRY TO BE A REFUGEE IN QARDHO A BAH YACQOUB TERRITORY. My Bah Dubays has links in Qardho historically your right in this assessment, we are essentially reer qardhood bah dubays hadi la yirahdo., Heck my 4th awoowe used to live there waryaa. I have a better claim to return but refuse to do so on gobanimo principle, hadi aad mar tagtid, lama soo noqnoqdo boowow.

Why in the world is your bah dirooble ass living in Qardho is beyond any comprehension. Hadi aadan ilashan karin inti yar awoowashina idin dhiibay, who in their crazy mind is going to allow u to rule and manage their affairs, you couldn't even manage your own affairs. Go back to northern bari waryaa that is your ancestors 'inheritance' to you and protect it and promote it and STAND BY IT, don't run from it madafacker yahow gunta ah, if u cant make it there, u aint going to make it anywhere else, because that is where your TARIKH IS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Besides since the civil war clan elders are not named publically in bah dubays anymore @Cognitivedissonance . We have afhayeen only that is 'public' for beesha, but what I do know is we have 4 elders in our clan and their 'not' revealed. 91 was a big shift in how clan operates we evolved with the TIME period where-as others haven't, it's not as open n public anymore especially after the massacre of galkayo elders. Kulaha show me your clan conference, hahahahahah madafackerkani bal firiya and u wonder why I get mad.

This qalyare guy and his family are not the elder of our clan anymore, this was back in the history only. Other elders are now operating. The rest waa 'wakiilo' and 'spokespeople'. I have never seen bah dubays on TV sxb, how can u hold clan conference on TV that doesn't add up at all.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where is 'reer hersi elder' ? where is reer omar elder? where is the leelkase elder? just because they don't operate clan meetings on TV doesn't mean they don't have elders, they most likely adjusted to the 91 anarchy and keep their shit 'qarsoodi' and name wakiilo and give them the title of 'elder'

Well my personal family has gabays from sayidka, this is just my personal family and not bah dubays. Since Sayid is a reference point for all clans in Somalia about their status, traditions, culture, and moral code, bravery, intelligence, kingdom, etc. He read a 'gabay' about the 'duudo' regiment of boqor osman which my 'direct' 2nd awoowe was involved waryaa.

The gabay was short n simple. 'boqolki duudow, boqol loo waa'. Meaning he lost 100 soldiers to the duudow regiment of boqor osman which I think also consisted of other clans in osman mahmoud but I am not sure, I just know my 'direct 2nd awoowe' was involved. If you don't believe me, go and ask anyone that is elder and knows the history of PL about 'duudow regiment' of boqor osman, heck u might even find out who I am lol.

As for other bah dubays, maybe they have other gabays from sayidka I am not sure, I will find out when I speak to my elders about our clan history.
bro no disrespect but in the space of a few weeks ive seen you regurgitate this one line boqolkii ...boqol... lool u literally repeat that one fucking line every single time ur speaking of ur clan and others..so what u guys managed to kill darwiish mujaahids? after all there is also countless other gabays where the sayyid is literally degrading and sending shots to majeerteen and ur boqor for being two faced gaalo raac bastards..ur king agreed to let the darwiish cross into his borders in the event of a retreat, and to aid them, which he ended up going against, he was two faced and snakey but that is the nature of politics.. either way that one line don't mean shit bro stop repeating it every single time

if thats the case i can cite a plethora of entire gabays praising sub sub sub clans of dhulbahante for their fearlessness and loyalty

even non dervish dhulbahante gabays like siciid qamax's one highlight the fearlessness and fighting prowess of the d block nation ''waa loo shuhuud Noobir inay shaxi kajeexnayde, badda shaqafka inaan soo darsaday sheegyay aadmiguye, Idoorku waa midaan shiddiyo midaan shideeyaaye, shan hadaan ka dilo waa anoo neef shidhow qalaye, Turki baan u shoolaye nin kale shuufay hadalkiisa''

the above extract of a longer gabay was composed by the famous warrior and poet siciid qamax who lived in the early to mid 1800s, at a time when the dhulbahante nation were the most powerful and feared clan in all of northern Somalia.. at this same time period the dhulbahante were engaged in a bitter internecine war with Ogadeen in eastern Ethiopia, with the site of the last battle which was near a hill to this day being called qabri ogaadeen.. we defeated the most laandheere in terms of numbers of darods, at the same time ur petty majeerteen ancestors incited our anger and revenge for looting some camels and killing a few of our people, our reply was a bloody march from our lands in the haud and nugaal all the way to the Indian Ocean coast port cities, where we sacked the historic capital of the Osman Mahamoud, Noobir, along the way..fam..u keep boasting about how ur clan was and is so powerful..did u ever manage to invade all dhulbahante lands in one fell swoop? no.. but we certainly did, we literally took everything in puntland, expanding from our lands in sool and sanaag all the way past garowe and noobir, from the countryside to the small tuulos and deegaans all the way to the port cities on the coast lol.. all to exact revenge for ur attacks on us.. this is the context where siciid qamax composed that famous poem celebrating the dhulbahante victory ''waa loo shuhuud noobir inay shaxi ka jeexnayde, badda shaqafka inaan soo darsaday sheegyay aadmiguye''..ur lucky my ancestors acted by xeer somali and dhaqan and since you were fellow hartis related to us, the dhulbahante cavalry, foot soldiers, and leadership all agreed to vacate ur lands and give it back to u since we had our revenge and left, taught u ur lesson not to mess with us and we had looted a lot of stuff so we agreed to withdraw back to our lands in cayn, haud, sool and sanaag.
if we had decided to take ur lands and continue staying i can guarantee u majeerteen as a clan would be a minority today in puntland with dhulbahante outnumbering u. thanks Allah my ancestors were merciful and acted by xeer

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where is 'reer hersi elder' ? where is reer omar elder? where is the leelkase elder? just because they don't operate clan meetings on TV doesn't mean they don't have elders, they most likely adjusted to the 91 anarchy and keep their shit 'qarsoodi' and name wakiilo and give them the title of 'elder'

Ugaaska beesha tanade leelkaase

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reer-Bari bring in your ali saleban ass damn city dwelling piece of shit, this doesn't mean I have much love for u so don't twist it. But WTF is this nigga who is heavily reer miyi 'bah dir' allowing for settlers like u to take governorship of bari? your ppl are concentrated in one area, this means one point of collapse thru strategical thinking.

Cutting off your lifelines on the road, sea, and air ensures no weapon supplies reaches you, plus the 'calibre' of your soldiers who are settled will be 'far less brutal' then 'reer miyi' who fight different style. Now how in the world did you make this mangaab @Cognitivedissonance not ONLY MOVE from what his AWOOWE handed down to him(which is the worst shame in PL) WIXI AWOOWASHA ku dhiibtay baad ilalin waydee MADAFACKER WAR NINKANI YAA IGA GABTA. I AM FIRED UP AGAIN. Now how in the world can u an ali saleban a majority 'settled' population dictate anything to 'heavily reer miyi' clan, this is unheard of in PL.

Everyone knows the rule in 'miyiga' it doesn't matter where that miyi is be it ogadeniya(largest) to dhulbahante areas(very large indeed), or the mighty reer mahad of omar mahmoud. The rule is simple MIYI soldiers are the security arm of the city and settlers the HOSTAGES.
Boowe cali saleeban tribal lands is qandala And I reiterate I don’t divide bah dirooble like you divided bah yaqoub your own sub clan.

Bah dirooble lands are the largest lands in Somalia most of bari is inhabited solely by bahdirooble boowe from caluula to bareeda from murcanyo to dharoor from hafuun to isku shuuban from hurdiyo to Ufeyn from galgala to bargaal to geesaley ruunti waa illahay mahadiisa we even gave land in bosaso district to cali saleeban so they can have access to the port of bosaso don’t mistaken gobanimo to fleeing like your sub sub clan fleed from bari to seek refuge in nugaal kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Ugaaska beesha tanade leelkaase

@Darwiish97 You don't consider me a friend but at least teach this son of a @Cognitivedissonance about clan 'elders. Caano shub is 'ceremonial' crowning meaning your 'figurehead' 'spokesperson' etc and all that shit, these caano shub type leaders are the 'front face' of a clan only, but each clan then has their 'aqeelo, nabadoon, etc' this is a 'real elder' in my book. Infact aqeelo, nabadoon that exist today do not get 'caano shub', their selected by their respected family members or the torch passed from historical leading clan elder to a new one, depending on the dynamics of the clan in their current time period.

Since 91 this is no longer OPEN to public knowledge. Infact nabadoon and aqeelo that are known are usually again 'wakiilo' themselves and carrying the decisions of their real clan elder who is not public facing. Wallahi u will see their 'phony elders' if they say 'war go'an ma gaadhi kari, waxan la soo tashanaya beeshayda' if u hear that, he is no damn real elder but A FRONT(wa weji hore la soo bandhigay). U got a long way to go @Cognitivedissonance to understand 91 caused a real shift in Somali mentality. It's not like it used to be.

@Darwiish97 You don't consider me a friend but at least teach this son of a @Cognitivedissonance about clan 'elders. Caano shub is 'ceremonial' crowning meaning your 'figurehead' 'spokesperson' etc and all that shit, these caano shub type leaders are the 'front face' of a clan only, but each clan then has their 'aqeelo, nabadoon, etc' this is a 'real elder' in my book. Infact aqeelo, nabadoon that exist today do not get 'caano shub', their selected by their respected family members or the torch passed from historical leading clan elder to a new one, depending on the dynamics of the clan in their current time period.
i do consider you and everyone else here as a friend, just ones with differing views, and sorry bro but i honestly dont know the difference between clan 'front face' and the rest..you probably got better knowledge in that arena..in terms of what ive seen with dhulbahante, warsangeli, we have the overall garaad or sultaan who is supreme but is merely primus inter pares or king among equals, his decisions are not binding but advisory, then theres all the garaads, cuqaals, nabaddoons, odayaal, wax garad, shuyuukh from the sub clans..whenever something important is being discussed theres a meeting or shir beeleed, and they voted together

thats all i know lol

Since 91 this is no longer OPEN to public knowledge. Infact nabadoon and aqeelo that are known are usually again 'wakiilo' themselves and carrying the decisions of their real clan elder who is not public facing. Wallahi u will see their 'phony elders' if they say 'war go'an ma gaadhi kari, waxan la soo tashanaya beeshayda' if u hear that, he is no damn real elder but A FRONT(wa weji hore la soo bandhigay). U got a long way to go @Cognitivedissonance to understand 91 caused a real shift in Somali mentality. It's not like it used to be.
idk if caano shub is only for 'front face' people, you could be right.. i only know caan shub as part of the traditional caleemo saar of a newly elected garaad/suldaan/boqor/malaaq/issim where milk is poured on the new leader under a qurac tree as a symbol of peace and prosperity for the new leaders reign

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
idk if caano shub is only for 'front face' people, you could be right.. i only know caan shub as part of the traditional caleemo saar of a newly elected garaad/suldaan/boqor/malaaq/issim where milk is poured on the new leader under a qurac tree as a symbol of peace and prosperity for the new leaders reign

If he is real clan elder, he should be able to make a decision automatically, he cannot make a decision automatically because he is 'figurehead' or a front or 'diversion' or someone that is 'wakiil' is the only logical conclusion. Everything is very secretive nowadays anyways since 91 and the massacre of the omar mahmoud elders. But I know one thing a real elder doesn't need to 'talk' with others, he makes a decision right there. My awoowe was a 'nabadoon' he was sent to deal with 'conflicts' aspects of bah dubays, so all bah dubays conflicts were handled by my awoowe. This was public knowledge too back then, nowadays it's very different nothing is publicly known anymore. I can speak on this because I have access to this information from my family of how Somalia especially in PL was in the past.

If he is real clan elder, he should be able to make a decision automatically, he cannot make a decision automatically because he is 'figurehead' or a front or 'diversion' or someone that is 'wakiil' is the only logical conclusion. Everything is very secretive nowadays anyways since 91 and the massacre of the omar mahmoud elders. But I know one thing a real elder doesn't need to 'talk' with others, he makes a decision right there. My awoowe was a 'nabadoon' he was sent to deal with 'conflicts' aspects of bah dubays, so all bah dubays conflicts were handled by my awoowe. This was public knowledge too back then, nowadays it's very different nothing is publicly known anymore. I can speak on this because I have access to this information from my family of how Somalia especially in PL was in the past.
true, it seems plausible that things have become more secretive and covert due to security issues in somalia today post 91, my awoowe on my dad's side was also a delegated nabbad doon for all axmed garaad dhulbahantes and any other d block clans in the buhoodle/haud area as well, he was a soldier in the darwiish which gave him more respect but he never talked about it, i only found out from my cousins, his nickname was caananuug and thats the nickname of my family in buhoodle, ilma caananuug.. apparently he got this naanays because of his ability to mediate impartially and give verdicts agreeable to both parties

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
true, it seems plausible that things have become more secretive and covert due to security issues in somalia today post 91, my awoowe on my dad's side was also a delegated nabbad doon for all axmed garaad dhulbahantes and any other d block clans in the buhoodle/haud area as well, he was a soldier in the darwiish which gave him more respect but he never talked about it, i only found out from my cousins, his nickname was caananuug and thats the nickname of my family in buhoodle, ilma caananuug.. apparently he got this naanays because of his ability to mediate impartially and give verdicts agreeable to both parties

That is insulting in nugaali culture. I suspect your family are 'reer nugaal' bro, my father speaks of dhulbahante being apart of nugaal especially when he was growing up. My awoowe used to call his kids those names also like 'carab nuug' and shit like that and countless 'nuug' names. It means all you contribute is sucking us dry. My awoowe used to love female side of our family and say 'iyadu hanti baan ku helaya' meaning when I marry her off, I grow my livestock but he considered males a 'loss' in terms of wealth and hence used to name them 'those type of nicknames' like u just mentioned. Hence his saying was 'gabar wa hanti, wiil wa magac'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Darwiish97 I suspect the caananuug means 'he just kept drinking heaps of milk'. When my awoowe saw boys being born he would nickname them on the spot. Lots were called 'carab this and that' like 'carab nuug' meaning oh 'he sucks on the tongue' constantly like babies do, he would translate this into nugaali culture saying 'kani xoolaheena ayuu nuugi doona' he won't 'add to it'. He looked poorly on male birth my awoowe, he was no fan of the males. Even weird names like dhakul iyo dhafaq kkkkkkkkkkkk. Nugaal is crazy place wallahi, but dhulbahante are REER NUGAAL, cuz my dad speaks of them being in the area when he was growing up.

U do know a-lot of dhulbahante clans lived in nugaal initially? u moved into HAWD much later. Wacays aden are now in HAWD but are known as reer nugaal as my father mentioned them specifically when he was growing up.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
War boowe inta yar ee barigasi baad ilashan waydee, even u admit you FLED. This must be strong pressure from a growing Ali Saleban in the region. Ali Saleban ain't shit niyahow. Imagine u were squeezed between Dhulbahante-Omar Mahmoud-Issa Mahmoud who have 'direct' access to you in either direction. Now go away waryaa, respect is earned it's not given, you ain't getting f*ck all respect till u prove yourself, no HAND OUT here boy. U can barely handle Ali Saleban who isn't even REER MIYI loooooooooooool. @Reer-Bari gets laffed at by other MJs below Qardho to Galkayo.

Doctor slow your pace no need to include Cali saleebaan in this faqash session. Which clan do you hail from and do they have a steady financial income? (Don't count livestock count the services your clansmen provide and how much do they get paid.

Trending

Latest posts