PL/GM Peace Deal. Keenadid Style

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rather then have this haphazard ceasefire and green-line arrangment in Galkayo, it's about time we return to the roots of Mudug and begin implementing a Keenadiid style solution as this is the only 'mamul' that worked in Mudug/galgaduud in history. The only thing I require from HG is they accept that their OFFICIAL SULTAN is a 'Keenadiid descendant' and we will begin the process of 'caleemo saar' finding the family of keenadiid where-ever they are today and the eldest son as the 'guarantor' and 'supreme' clan elder of HG. Without this sacrifice and tanasul the benefits for HG revival cannot be seen and PL will remain on it's abdillahi yusuf policy of 'destroy at all costs' HG.

I feel since the HG left this great 'era of enlightment' and lets not kid ourselves all the men they boast about in Somalia nationalism in particularly 'sacad' were born or raised by Keenadiid or his grand children. Their is measurable proof this sultanate had BENEFITS that this clan still boasts about like 'abdillahi issa' where the hell did he come from or his awoowe? They were linked to Keenadiid Sultanate or Sharmarke family dynasty at all times thru the SYL. Anyone who denies this is living DREAMS and not Speaking of history clearly and accurately. Since this great age, HG do not even have a 'clan elder' they trust between themselves. Their is huge vaccum and that vacuum is Osman Mahmoud.

This is NOT negioable if HG want peace and to return as a power in Somalia. The osman mahmoud can convince PL to switch from this 'Abdillahi Yusuf' policy of 'destroy at all costs' mentality against HG in the 'south' and keep them away from power due to the 'abdiqasim salat debacle' when he couldn't convince his own clans-men to allow him into mogadishu(this sealed their fate among all Somali clans) not just osman mahmoud and the main reason HG are not allowed to be president or prime minister till today.

Anyways in Return for HG falling under the guidance of Keenadiid and his grand children dynasty and being crowned SULTAN OF HG, we will speak to PL to allow 'hobyo' to have a port and stop all activities in Garacad. We will ensure 'favorable' development money is pumped into Galmudug to bring it up to pace with other 'regions'. We will ensure your bad history in the south is 'forgiven' as we start backing you as the 'hawiye leader' or the other option is 'abgaal' and u know abgaal is no damn 'genius' loooooooool. We will sure u how to create governance structures, foreign policy, security tactics and economic development(real gdp changing economics not 'xamaali'. This will be the GREAT AGE OF HG RECOVERY with supervision from a trusted Majerten sultan the descendants of Keenadiid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rather then have this haphazard ceasefire and green-line arrangment in Galkayo, it's about time we return to the roots of Mudug and begin implementing a Keenadiid style solution as this is the only 'mamul' that worked in Mudug/galgaduud in history. The only thing I require from HG is they accept that their OFFICIAL SULTAN is a 'Keenadiid descendant' and we will begin the process of 'caleemo saar' finding the family of keenadiid where-ever they are today and the eldest son as the 'guarantor' and 'supreme' clan elder of HG. Without this sacrifice and tanasul the benefits for HG revival cannot be seen and PL will remain on it's abdillahi yusuf policy of 'destroy at all costs' HG.

I feel since the HG left this great 'era of enlightment' and lets not kid ourselves all the men they boast about in Somalia nationalism in particularly 'sacad' were born or raised by Keenadiid or his grand children. Their is measurable proof this sultanate had BENEFITS that this clan still boasts about like 'abdillahi issa' where the hell did he come from or his awoowe? They were linked to Keenadiid Sultanate or Sharmarke family dynasty at all times thru the SYL. Anyone who denies this is living DREAMS and not Speaking of history clearly and accurately. Since this great age, HG do not even have a 'clan elder' they trust between themselves. Their is huge vaccum and that vacuum is Osman Mahmoud.

This is NOT negioable if HG want peace and to return as a power in Somalia. The osman mahmoud can convince PL to switch from this 'Abdillahi Yusuf' policy of 'destroy at all costs' mentality against HG in the 'south' and keep them away from power due to the 'abdiqasim salat debacle' when he couldn't convince his own clans-men to allow him into mogadishu(this sealed their fate among all Somali clans) not just osman mahmoud and the main reason HG are not allowed to be president or prime minister till today.

Anyways in Return for HG falling under the guidance of Keenadiid and his grand children dynasty and being crowned SULTAN OF HG, we will speak to PL to allow 'hobyo' to have a port and stop all activities in Garacad. We will ensure 'favorable' development money is pumped into Galmudug to bring it up to pace with other 'regions'. We will ensure your bad history in the south is 'forgiven' as we start backing you as the 'hawiye leader' or the other option is 'abgaal' and u know abgaal is no damn 'genius' loooooooool. We will sure u how to create governance structures, foreign policy, security tactics and economic development(real gdp changing economics not 'xamaali'. This will be the GREAT AGE OF HG RECOVERY with supervision from a trusted Majerten sultan the descendants of Keenadiid.
Kenadiid was wrong to invade land that did not belong to him he clearly transgressed all bounds in sha Allah this embarrasing part of our history should be forgotten and discarded in the bin of history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kenadiid was wrong to invade land that did not belong to him he clearly transgressed all bounds in sha Allah this embarrasing part of our history should be forgotten and discarded in the bin of history.

Well the other option is they live how they are now with no LEADER and basically animal lifestyle. Isn't that more of a problem to you then this invasion summary of keenadiid which is highly inaccurate description of this man's legacy? the history of keenadiid in mudug/galgaduud if it was so bad why is it good patriotic men came from 'mudug and galgaduud' after his 'arrival'? before that they were clannist, green line living babboons and u know that. I don't buy this argument keenadiid invasion was bad, it produced the greatest history in HG, all the people they boast about have roots back to this sultanate or his grandchildren party the SYL.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well the other option is they live how they are now with no LEADER and basically animal lifestyle. Isn't that more of a problem to you then this invasion summary of keenadiid which is highly inaccurate description of this man's legacy? the history of keenadiid in mudug/galgaduud if it was so bad why is it good patriotic men came from 'mudug and galgaduud' after his 'arrival'? before that they were clannist, green line living babboons and u know that. I don't buy this argument keenadiid invasion was bad, it produced the greatest history in HG, all the people they boast about have roots back to this sultanate or his grandchildren party the SYL.
The aggressors never prosper we have no right to invade land that does not belong to us and if puntland was to invade other tribes lands i would be the first one to pick up arms and fight deni yoga and his hindu pagan administration while they are meditating on yoga

@DR OSMAN

True, the Sultanate of Hobyo led to the creation of SYL.

After the Italians bombed the Majeerteenia Sultanates, MJ elite were banished/moved to Mogadishu which led to intermarriage and political alliances.

I believe the HG member of SYL had an Osman Maxamuud mother- must have been a Hobyo marriage.

Even Aden Cadde (AUN)'s wife was an MJ.

All of these xidid/political relationships soured when the deranged megalomaniac seized the country in the illegal coup of 1969.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

True, the Sultanate of Hobyo led to the creation of SYL.

After the Italians bombed the Majeerteenia Sultanates, MJ elite were banished/moved to Mogadishu which led to intermarriage and political alliances.

I believe the HG member of SYL had an Osman Maxamuud mother- must have been a Hobyo marriage.

Even Aden Cadde (AUN)'s wife was an MJ.

All of these xidid/political relationships soured when the deranged megalomaniac seized the country in the illegal coup of 1969.

But u seem like PIM and fall in-line with Boqor Osman idealogy, He just wanted Majerten kingdom and eventual independence and become similar to Oman with him and his family as the kings of the state. He was not interested with any merge with the south or north, heck he didn't even interfere with warsangeli kingdom and they only assisted each other on mutual enemies like 'darawish' but were separate kingdoms at all times. Boqor Osman had no somali wide vision.

This Somali wide vision started with Sayid and Darwish, this is the idealogy that is still raging thru the nation and was picked up by the Keenadiid Sultanate who turned it into a political machine. I find u shockingly suprising who's camp you would've joined 150 years ago, Keenadiid and his Somali wide agenda or Boqor Osman and his PIM agenda.

I know where my clan sat during those years we were definitely boqor osman idealogy of PIM and no interference in the south or north. We fought heavily to defend him, we had issues with previous boqors before him though not that boqor. It took the 1960s for the first bah dubays family to migrate towards the south most MJs were not in the south prior to this.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But u seem like PIM and fall in-line with Boqor Osman idealogy, He just wanted Majerten kingdom and eventual independence and become similar to Oman with him and his family as the kings of the state. He was not interested with any merge with the south or north, heck he didn't even interfere with warsangeli kingdom and they only assisted each other on mutual enemies like 'darawish' but were separate kingdoms at all times. Boqor Osman had no somali wide vision.

This Somali wide vision started with Sayid and Darwish, this is the idealogy that is still raging thru the nation and was picked up by the Keenadiid Sultanate who turned it into a political machine. I find u shockingly suprising who's camp you would've joined 150 years ago, Keenadiid and his Somali wide agenda or Boqor Osman and his PIM agenda.

I know where my clan sat during those years we were definitely boqor osman idealogy of PIM and no interference in the south or north. We fought heavily to defend him, we had issues with previous boqors before him though not that boqor. It took the 1960s for the first bah dubays family to migrate towards the south most MJs were not in the south prior to this.
Beenta jooji you secularist darwanist enemy of divine laws product of colonialism who has assimulated into his colonial masters way of life. horta whats the name of bah dubays odey dhaqmeed? What history does bah dubays have?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Beenta jooji you secularist darwanist enemy of divine laws product of colonialism who has assimulated into his colonial masters way of life. horta whats the name of bah dubays odey dhaqmeed? What history does bah dubays have?

Well my personal family has gabays from sayidka, this is just my personal family and not bah dubays. Since Sayid is a reference point for all clans in Somalia about their status, traditions, culture, and moral code, bravery, intelligence, kingdom, etc. He read a 'gabay' about the 'duudo' regiment of boqor osman which my 'direct' 2nd awoowe was involved waryaa.

The gabay was short n simple. 'boqolki duudow, boqol loo waa'. Meaning he lost 100 soldiers to the duudow regiment of boqor osman which I think also consisted of other clans in osman mahmoud but I am not sure, I just know my 'direct 2nd awoowe' was involved. If you don't believe me, go and ask anyone that is elder and knows the history of PL about 'duudow regiment' of boqor osman, heck u might even find out who I am lol.

As for other bah dubays, maybe they have other gabays from sayidka I am not sure, I will find out when I speak to my elders about our clan history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we were loyal to boqor osman, but we had 'beef' with previous boqors before him, I will investigate which kings it was that caused such a 'fatility' on my clan which had 5 lineages and we are down to 2 lineages now. Boqor Osman was different though, the world changed when he came on the field, he kept up with geopolitics. The previous kings possibly didn't since the world wasn't the same place when they ruled.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well my personal family has gabays from sayidka, this is just my personal family and not bah dubays. Since Sayid is a reference point for all clans in Somalia about their status, traditions, culture, and moral code, bravery, intelligence, kingdom, etc. He read a 'gabay' about the 'duudo' regiment of boqor osman which my 'direct' 2nd awoowe was involved waryaa.

The gabay was short n simple. 'boqolki duudow, boqol loo waa'. Meaning he lost 100 soldiers to the duudow regiment of boqor osman which I think also consisted of other clans in osman mahmoud but I am not sure, I just know my 'direct 2nd awoowe' was involved. If you don't believe me, go and ask anyone that is elder and knows the history of PL about 'duudow regiment' of boqor osman, heck u might even find out who I am lol.

As for other bah dubays, maybe they have other gabays from sayidka I am not sure, I will find out when I speak to my elders about our clan history.
What is the name of bah dubays odey dhaqmeed? Can you post a video of him? Somalida maxeey ku maahmaahan inta ii baraan ha i nicin so i will give him the benifit of the doubt unlike you who hate for the sake of hating boqortooyada barakeysan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is the name of bah dubays odey dhaqmeed? Can you post a video of him? Somalida maxeey ku maahmaahan inta ii baraan ha i nicin so i will give him the benifit of the doubt unlike you who hate for the sake of hating boqortooyada barakeysan

Well we have 4 elders now, the real traditional elder with 'historical' line you mean? That would be Qalyare, ask any damn reer nugaal about that. My direct awoowe was more a 'nabadoon' at the time and not the CLAN elder. But it's become larger the clan now, so there is 4 elders today, but as for traditional one, it's definitely Qalyare.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we were loyal to boqor osman, but we had 'beef' with previous boqors before him, I will investigate which kings it was that caused such a 'fatility' on my clan which had 5 lineages and we are down to 2 lineages now. Boqor Osman was different though, the world changed when he came on the field, he kept up with geopolitics. The previous kings possibly didn't since the world wasn't the same place when they ruled.
You aint fighting fair, post a video of your odey dhaqmeed atleast tell me his name or the names of previous odey dhaqmeeds so i can do my due diligence and defend the honor of my ancestors who are not alive to defend themselves from your malicious slander

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well we have 4 elders now, the real traditional elder with 'historical' line you mean? That would be Qalyare, ask any damn reer nugaal about that. My direct awoowe was more a 'nabadoon' at the time and not the CLAN elder. But it's become larger the clan now, so there is 4 elders today, but as for traditional one, it's definitely Qalyare.
Post a video of him, i want to hear him speak give him the benifit of the doubt, extend the courtesy that You Didn't extend to my forefathers, before i can criticise him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We don't hold 'clan conferences' on TV. :gucciwhat:

But this guy 'father' was our clan elder, traditional one, the historical one. WTF is wrong with u niyahow?

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Boowe Illhay ba kugu darshee ninkan tuukanka gado ma ah odey dhaqmeedka bah dubays:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance just back the f*ck off niyahow. U see @Manzana @Finesse they are aware of bah dubays, your from karkaar u don't know who we are. We don't sit there living under 'bah dir' like you waiting for a piece of 'bread'. We break out on our own, live among larger clans and still survive as 'jufo hoose'. Now GFOH and one of the reasons I have no respect for you. Anyone can live your lifestyle of just waiting for hand outs from the king, you can not make it on your own outside of 'osman mahmoud' territories, I CAN. This hurts you, this breaks u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Boowe Illhay ba kugu darshee ninkan tuukanka gado ma ah odey dhaqmeedka bah dubays:russ:

His not our oday but his 'father' was. They have other sons not just him. His full blown telecom engineer in Dubai, he employs 20 people in Garowe, what do you employ? The largest shirkad u have tell me? I shown u my hotels, shops, our reer miyi camel, and our waxgarad will slam u on IQ testing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Astagfirullah nabi musa iyo nabi mohammad peace be upon them where Shepard's i retract my previous statement

:wow:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Astagfirullah nabi musa iyo nabi mohammad peace be upon them where Shepard's i retract my previous statement

:wow:

Now u show me what u have niyahow, come on? 'history' doesn't mean shit, what are u today? show us!!! see this where u fail, u hide behind history, but we don't take away no man's history, but just because u have good history, doesn't mean u shit today. Now back off, u fled your own lands doqon yahow from northern bari and came to qardho where u are not even a local. That says enuff about JABKINA. U won't see us bah dubays fleeing nugaal, mangaab ehlu naar ba tahay oo hogaan gabin oo aan ilashan karin inta yar northern bari lagu dhiibtay. This nigga is pushing u out @Reer-Bari a damn ali saleban who isn't even that strong.

Try living with ISSA MAHMOUD AND DHULBAHANTE AND OMAR MAHMOUD NEIGHBORHOOD and still surviving. Gobanimada waa loo dhasha adeer, lama barto. U ina gumeed f*ck go back to northern bari

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance just back the f*ck off niyahow. U see @Manzana @Finesse they are aware of bah dubays, your from karkaar u don't know who we are. We don't sit there living under 'bah dir' like you waiting for a piece of 'bread'. We break out on our own, live among larger clans and still survive as 'jufo hoose'. Now GFOH and one of the reasons I have no respect for you. Anyone can live your lifestyle of just waiting for hand outs from the king, you can not make it on your own outside of 'osman mahmoud' territories, I CAN. This hurts you, this breaks u
I am bah dirooble and no i am not from karkaar i am from bari boowe bosaso, isku shuuban, dharoor, murcanyo, bargaal, hafuun, ufeyn...

I dont separate bah dirooble like you separate your own subclan of bah yaqoub.

Trending