PL/GM Peace Deal. Keenadid Style

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doctor slow your pace no need to include Cali saleebaan in this ****** session. Which clan do you hail from and do they have a steady financial income? (Don't count livestock count the services your clansmen provide and how much do they get paid.

No point if some reer miyi can just invade the city and take it away from you. Miyi aspect wasn't important in the past I agree as we all had 'xeer' and 'traditions' and 'oral law' but since 91, we saw huge violations of this in mogadishu and we also started to see that city settlers are hostage to miyi at all times. I am just saying this is the reality, doesn't mean this is how PL operates. It's just been proven how galgaduud folks basically entered, looted, raped, and destroyed Mogadishu and kept it like that till abdillahi yusuf came.

@Darwiish97 I suspect the caananuug means 'he just kept drinking heaps of milk'. When my awoowe saw boys being born he would nickname them on the spot. Lots were called 'carab this and that' like 'carab nuug' meaning oh 'he sucks on the tongue' constantly like babies do, he would translate this into nugaali culture saying 'kani xoolaheena ayuu nuugi doona' he won't 'add to it'. He looked poorly on male birth my awoowe, he was no fan of the males. Even weird names like dhakul iyo dhafaq kkkkkkkkkkkk. Nugaal is crazy place wallahi, but dhulbahante are REER NUGAAL, cuz my dad speaks of them being in the area when he was growing up.
LOOOOOOL idk how u managed to twist my awoowes nickname into something negative, whatever the connotation of caananuug in ur ends, i assure u its starkly different in our ends..ur implying my awoowe, a verified dervish freedom fighter who fought ur ancestor, the warsangeli allies, other isaaqs and dhulbahantes allied with the british along with the british and ethiopians, a man with such a history, would be called a name that means he merely sucks the wealth of his family? my awoowe was rich in camels even today 2 of his sons alone have 300 camels between them, maybe the numbers are lower due to drought but thats a moot point.
also, the correct connotation of caanonuug is may peace and prosperity be upon u as milk symbolises life, nabad, nolol etc and to say to someone may u suck mil means may u encounter peace prosperity and blessings

there may be the other meaning of sucking milk and the wealth from family members, i wouldn't be surprised as Somali is a rich language with dual meanings, but based on my awoowes stature, the respect he commanded in his home city and its environs, his wealth in camels, and his history of being a dervish soldier, its improbable that the caananuug referred to a negative meaning, rather an extremely positive one

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
LOOOOOOL idk how u managed to twist my awoowes nickname into something negative, whatever the connotation of caananuug in ur ends, i assure u its starkly different in our ends..ur implying my awoowe, a verified dervish freedom fighter who fought ur ancestor, the warsangeli allies, other isaaqs and dhulbahantes allied with the british along with the british and ethiopians, a man with such a history, would be called a name that means he merely sucks the wealth of his family? my awoowe was rich in camels even today 2 of his sons alone have 300 camels between them, maybe the numbers are lower due to drought but thats a moot point.
also, the correct connotation of caanonuug is may peace and prosperity be upon u as milk symbolises life, nabad, nolol etc and to say to someone may u suck mil means may u encounter peace prosperity and blessings

there may be the other meaning of sucking milk and the wealth from family members, i wouldn't be surprised as Somali is a rich language with dual meanings, but based on my awoowes stature, the respect he commanded in his home city and its environs, his wealth in camels, and his history of being a dervish soldier, its improbable that the caananuug referred to a negative meaning, rather an extremely positive one

The names definitely have a meaning. I have vastly different nick-names. Af-Naareed. oodoodtee, roraaye. It's all qualities about you. One I have a firey mouth, another I am isolationist(oodoodtee), and the other one is 'roraaye' I love walking fast. I don't know what my awoowe named me, I will have to ask. PPL know me differently based on my nick name and the time period it was given.

The names definitely have a meaning. I have vastly different nick-names. Af-Naareed. oodoodtee, roraaye. It's all qualities about you. One I have a firey mouth, another I am isolationist(oodoodtee), and the other one is 'roraaye' I love walking fast. I don't know what my awoowe named me, I will have to ask. PPL know me differently based on my nick name and the time period it was given.
i agree with ur interpretation of nicknames including my awoowe's one but it contradicts the qualities of my awoowe as he never relied on anyone and was respected for his wisdom in judgements. i need a nickname lol my maternal granddad called me xasan ladiif, cus when i was 2 everytime he came home id run around and bring the stool for him to sit and water in a jug for his waysayso

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
No point if some reer miyi can just invade the city and take it away from you. Miyi aspect wasn't important in the past I agree as we all had 'xeer' and 'traditions' and 'oral law' but since 91, we saw huge violations of this in mogadishu and we also started to see that city settlers are hostage to miyi at all times. I am just saying this is the reality, doesn't mean this is how PL operates. It's just been proven how galgaduud folks basically entered, looted, raped, and destroyed Mogadishu and kept it like that till abdillahi yusuf came.

I welcome any reer miyi trying to invade CS lands. What are they gonna take anyway. The loss of some livestock ain't that of a big deal for city dwellers. Reer miyi have a huge problem when their livestock gets killed since it is their economy. It might happen in xamar but the north plays a different game. How the hell does one surrender to a uneducated camel herder. Kill the camel kill the herder send a message. If you need to go all crazy deploy them mines create 1 safe route and guard it.

However doctor you did not answer any of my question if you don't mind please answer.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What I find extremely unique about the 'sayid' is all Somali abuse him but then 'read him to find out about themselves' I mean that is a bit silly isn't it. At least admit he is basically the guy who defines what a clan is made of. By the way the guy was 'bartire' not 'ogaden' he would wipe them ogadens out. It's a shame 'ogaden' attach their name to the guy thru the absame card. They were despised by the sayid and he used to massacre them.

But the reason I state boqolki duudow boqol loo waa. I can take u to the spot where the royal duudow 'infantry' which is a location in Bari, stood their ground, held back the darwish, and they were only 100 men, you lost 100 darwish who eventually fled back. No matter if u disagree with our politics, this is indicating this 'section' of the boqortoyo was 'strong' as f*ck and could hang with the darwish.

Nigga don't act TUFF to me, the boqortoyada of osman mahmoud and darwish waxay gaadhtay new york post. Read the heading 'DEFEATS'. Show me other historical newspapers of the time reporting on his battle with 'clear defeat'. Plus MJ had no foreign soldiers or bases in it's land, we only got 'arms' access, this was osman mahmoud vs your ass

s2brx3.png

Last edited:

Yoo

Eel eh?
@DR OSMAN

True, the Sultanate of Hobyo led to the creation of SYL.

After the Italians bombed the Majeerteenia Sultanates, MJ elite were banished/moved to Mogadishu which led to intermarriage and political alliances.

I believe the HG member of SYL had an Osman Maxamuud mother- must have been a Hobyo marriage.

Even Aden Cadde (AUN)'s wife was an MJ.

All of these xidid/political relationships soured when the deranged megalomaniac seized the country in the illegal coup of 1969.
? what led to the creation of SYL was colonialism o_O talk about being delusional :siilaanyolaugh:

What I find extremely unique about the 'sayid' is all Somali abuse him but then 'read him to find out about themselves' I mean that is a bit silly isn't it. At least admit he is basically the guy who defines what a clan is made of. By the way the guy was 'bartire' not 'ogaden' he would wipe them ogadens out. It's a shame 'ogaden' attach their name to the guy thru the absame card. They were despised by the sayid and he used to massacre them.

But the reason I state boqolki duudow boqol loo waa. I can take u to the spot where the royal duudow 'infantry' which is a location in Bari, stood their ground, held back the darwish, and they were only 100 men, you lost 100 darwish who eventually fled back. No matter if u disagree with our politics, this is indicating this 'section' of the boqortoyo was 'strong' as f*ck and could hang with the darwish.
Quite ironic like u said how most somalis either despise or cherish the sayyid but all agree on using his poems as a reference as u said, thats simply because irrespective of the sayyid's actions and people's criticisms, he was still a traditional somali leader who knew how to operate in somali politics at all levels.

fair enough about the duudow regiment, i applaud their bravery too, but winning one battle against the darwiish aint a big feat, we had multiple enemies both somali, ethiopian and european, still it is a millitary victory to be able to defeat the dervishes at the height of their power so props to the duudow regiment who did that, they seem to have been the vanguard of the majeerteen sultanate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
? what led to the creation of SYL was colonialism o_O talk about being delusional :siilaanyolaugh:

Who created the SYL party, do u even know? you think it was 13 men who created it? go research Yasin Ali Sharmarke and his founding of the whole party. He only added 13 tribally to make it NATIONAL, he was the founder. This is the grand kids of KEENADIID YOU FUCKWIT. Plus I never claimed MJ came with the vision of Somalinimo, that was SAYID, but they turned it into political party and till today this Somalinimo is raging on. I guess @Darwiish97 didn't die for noting as his idea that he fought for remains in the land and the boqortoyo all got jailed in hamar or seychelles and brought under the COLONY OF ENGLAND OR ITALY.

I just can't tolerate how some dhulbahante treat MJ like we Isaaq. When in the f*ck did an MJ go to europe and die for italy, that is a gaalo rac, halkee aan gaalo uu racay waryaa? they just so fkn stupid. I was a kingdom, i was no different to OMAN with their sultan, are they GAALO RAC.

I wanted to ensure my clan gobanimo SINCE PL are fierce about their independence, I parterned with italy who ensured 'weapon access' in return for safe passage thru my coastal strip.. Not a single italian structures remains in my land or any GUMAYSI. I was bombed just like your darwish were why is TALEX MORE IMPORTANT THEN BAARGAAL?

Last edited:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Who created the SYL party, do u even know? you think it was 13 men who created it? go research Yasin Ali Sharmarke and his founding of the whole party. He only added 13 tribally to make it NATIONAL, he was the founder. This is the grand kids of KEENADIID YOU FUCKWIT
If you knew how to read you would see i gave the reason for the creation of SYL being colonialism so what does that have to do with its founder you imbecile? learn comprehension

Nigga don't act TUFF to me, the boqortoyada of osman mahmoud and darwish waxay gaadhtay new york post. Read the heading 'DEFEATS'. Show me other historical newspapers of the time reporting on his battle with 'clear defeat'. Plus MJ had no foreign soldiers or bases in it's land, we only got 'arms' access, this was osman mahmoud vs your ass
idk what that article is supposed to accomplish fam, and what do u mean majerteen had no foreign bases, as if dhulbahante did, we literally forced the british to evacuate from the interior to the coast at berbera when at the same time ur king was signing a treaty of cooperation, a pseudonym for colonisation basically, we defeated the combined armies of ethiopia, brtiain and italy along with allied somali clans four times and signed the pestalozza agreement with ur overlords the italian empire who recognised the dervishes as their own unique religous identity and community with their own country within the italian empire and their own port at eyl, this was the same time ur king was giving his daughters pussy in sale for a lowlife white sailor loooool .dont forget the dervishes although being 90 percent dhulbahante, not all sub clans were part of it, in fact, most were against the dervishes only the maternal uncles of the sayyid, the ali gerri, were fully behind the sayyid with other sub clans being against them or neutral so bounce with ur osman mahamoud shit
s2brx3.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Darwiish97 I am sick of you with your high moralistic bullshit acting like your 'awoowe' were on the right side of the battle in history. Yes did your legacy live on in Somalia and the boqortoyo of majerten and warsangeli be imprisoned in mogadishu and seychelles respectively, I do not deny that. Their legacy is no more, their goals and aspirations wiped from Somali canal history. They wanted to be independent kingdoms similar to oman protecting their gobanimo. They were never gaalo rac at all. They only guaranteed safe passage in the sea to Italy in returns for 'weapons'.

They had their own business networks that reached arabia, italy, zanzibar. Stop comparing us to this DULI saqajan ah who proudly boasts he died for the queen in england war in europe. Stop comparing us to this duli saqajan ah who opened up catholic schools in berbera and spawned michael mariano.

I can understand why sayid and darwish were concerned with the colonialist but to treat all clans dealing with colonials having the same ASPIRATIONS as this ID@@r is totally wrong of you guys. You needed to carefully understand the deals each clans had and if it was in violation of your idealogy not just begin attacking them and treating them all the same as 'id@@R'.

Who created the SYL party, do u even know? you think it was 13 men who created it? go research Yasin Ali Sharmarke and his founding of the whole party. He only added 13 tribally to make it NATIONAL, he was the founder. This is the grand kids of KEENADIID YOU FUCKWIT. Plus I never claimed MJ came with the vision of Somalinimo, that was SAYID, but they turned it into political party and till today this Somalinimo is raging on. I guess @Darwiish97 didn't die for noting as his idea that he fought for remains in the land and the boqortoyo all got jailed in hamar or seychelles and brought under the COLONY OF ENGLAND OR ITALY.

I just can't tolerate how some dhulbahante treat MJ like we Isaaq. When in the f*ck did an MJ go to europe and die for italy, that is a gaalo rac, halkee aan gaalo uu racay waryaa? they just so fkn stupid. I was a kingdom, i was no different to OMAN with their sultan, are they GAALO RAC.

I wanted to ensure my clan gobanimo SINCE PL are fierce about their independence, I parterned with italy who ensured 'weapon access' in return for safe passage thru my coastal strip.. Not a single italian structures remains in my land or any GUMAYSI. I was bombed just like your darwish were why is TALEX MORE IMPORTANT THEN BAARGAAL?
true agree with everything there, especially the campaign of the sultanates, i like how one of the generals of hobyo said f*ck this shit and started his own rebellion when the sultan was arrested, the guys defeated so many italian armies they had to sack the general in command and bring a better one with support from eritrea and other parts of the italian colonies just to put down this general's resistance cus they feared it would become another dervish movement haha

@Darwiish97 I am sick of you with your high moralistic bullshit acting like your 'awoowe' were on the right side of the battle in history. Yes did your legacy live on in Somalia and the boqortoyo of majerten and warsangeli be imprisoned in mogadishu and seychelles respectively, I do not deny that. Their legacy is no more, their goals and aspirations wiped from Somali canal history. They wanted to be independent kingdoms similar to oman protecting their gobanimo. They were never gaalo rac at all. They only guaranteed safe passage in the sea to Italy in returns for 'weapons'.

They had their own business networks that reached arabia, italy, zanzibar. Stop comparing us to this DULI saqajan ah who proudly boasts he died for the queen in england war in europe. Stop comparing us to this duli saqajan ah who opened up catholic schools in berbera and spawned michael mariano.

I can understand why sayid and darwish were concerned with the colonialist but to treat all clans dealing with colonials having the same ASPIRATIONS as this ID@@r is totally wrong of you guys. You needed to carefully understand the deals each clans had and if it was in violation of your idealogy not just begin attacking them and treating them all the same as 'id@@R'.
haha bro i was exaggerating, i admit u r diff to isaaqs (except habr yoonis who was part of the dervishes)..u made a deal in ur benefit and never sent soldiers to die in italian wars in europe..u guys did a lot for somalia from the syl to present day puntland and being the protector of somalinimo in the north, checkmating sland at every turn, its sad that the great d block nation are all disunited today with some siding with sland and others against..if we were united with puntland's support we could free all non isaaq darod lands and join puntland inshallah it happens
to reiterate, i respect the rich history of the sultanates of majerteen and hobyo bro, i was just being one sided for fun lol but truth be told i have a lot of respect for ur kings and kingdoms

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
true agree with everything there, especially the campaign of the sultanates, i like how one of the generals of hobyo said f*ck this shit and started his own rebellion when the sultan was arrested, the guys defeated so many italian armies they had to sack the general in command and bring a better one with support from eritrea and other parts of the italian colonies just to put down this general's resistance cus they feared it would become another dervish movement haha

PL doesn't allow 'shisheeye' soldiers in their land be it foreign or somali. That's why I was shocked when 'caare' was based out of qardho and I think many MJ were as they were all confused what the f*ck is this isaaq doing with weapons and saldhig in my land. He was told to leave recently because 'umadi' ayaa kacayso niyahow and no matter what political agreement PL signs, haday umadu kacdo, it's pointless. That's why GOVT need to represent the will of their people, not IMPOSE it's will on them because this doesn't work in the long term. Forget about Foreign armies in PL. That has never happened in our history. The only time they ever STEPPED foot into our land was after the baargaal bombing as they came inside the interior a-lot of those italian commanders. I am speaking of Bari experience because that's where my awooweyaal were fighting for.

I know of Keenadiid campaign and Omar samatar(even got a street named after him in ethiopia) same with 'majertenia' sultanates which is boqor osman got a street named after him in Italy. They were not this image that Somalis sell of them, they weren't interested in your somalinimo since somali is just a language and anyone can speak it.

They were tribally focused. I sometimes wonder what if the ITALIAN DEAL HELD, we would've of got independence probably in 1940s when the Europeans stopped fighting each other and signed peace deals. Maybe it would've been called 'miguirtinia' this new country, I sometimes think wat if the sayid vision didn't get picked up and converted into the new WAR CRY of unity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
haha bro i was exaggerating, i admit u r diff to isaaqs (except habr yoonis who was part of the dervishes)..u made a deal in ur benefit and never sent soldiers to die in italian wars in europe..u guys did a lot for somalia from the syl to present day puntland and being the protector of somalinimo in the north, checkmating sland at every turn, its sad that the great d block nation are all disunited today with some siding with sland and others against..if we were united with puntland's support we could free all non isaaq darod lands and join puntland inshallah it happens
to reiterate, i respect the rich history of the sultanates of majerteen and hobyo bro, i was just being one sided for fun lol but truth be told i have a lot of respect for ur kings and kingdoms

Keenadiid wanted his own kingdom also but when the Italian betrayed him and started attacking, he launched one of the biggest 'rebellions' seen since the darwish. They were not interested in being a colony like the south, they preferred to be 'independent' states. I think that's why he picked up the sayid idealogy because before then, he wasn't interested either in this somali wide nonsense. He only changed towards it after the italians rebelled against their deal.

He began the 'darwish war cry' of somalinimo. The thing about boqor osman he never changed his position even after in jail in hamar. He never was interested in mogadishu or joining any political party. He was very staunch believer in separate states for Somalia is what I suspect. But keenadid did change and utilized upon the somalinimo of sayid and the darwish legacy and converted this into a fully fleged political platform. Keenadiid took advantage of that as now all Somalis were under colonies. There was no 'edge' anymore for him and he was literally no different to the south.

What moral principle or idealogy is somali values built on today? it's built on SAYID and Darwishnimo. Anyone who denies this is denying they won the war in the long-term and their legacy remains the 'guiding pillar' of all Somali politicians. I don't take this away from them. I give credit where credit is due, none of this 'somali baan ahay' would've of existed. I would've treated Hawiye or Isaaq as a lebanese treats an egyptian, same language but different nations and peoples. Similar to how djibouti and somalia operate. I am sure PL would've preferred that option and was seeking that option untill the sayid came along and the italians rebelled against our deals and attacked us.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am not sure what HY role in Darwish was, maybe u know. But what I do know is they operate differently to the rest of Isaaq. They don't have a Michael Mariamo nonsense or bragging about dying for the english in europe like wtf and still not be 'honored' for it which is another kick in the teeth.

I think they are different to the rest of Isaaq and possibly the 'balancer' to keep them 'somali' or else these niggas wud be speaking amharic, yahudi, or english and somali culture displaced in their land and a new identity born in those land. They might be serve as their 'dhulbahante' type inside 'isaaq' clans trying to bring these gaalo-rac HA/HJ. I don't think HJ is as bad as Habar awal but their very susceptible to 'recessive' culture, their easily displaced type of people.

Keenadiid wanted his own kingdom also but when the Italian betrayed him and started attacking, he launched one of the biggest 'rebellions' seen since the darwish. They were not interested in being a colony like the south, they preferred to be 'independent' states. I think that's why he picked up the sayid idealogy because before then, he wasn't interested either in this somali wide nonsense. He only changed towards it after the italians rebelled against their deal.

He began the 'darwish war cry' of somalinimo. The thing about boqor osman he never changed his position even after in jail in hamar. He never was interested in mogadishu or joining any political party. He was very staunch believer in separate states for Somalia is what I suspect. But keenadid did change and utilized upon the somalinimo of sayid and the darwish legacy and converted this into a fully fleged political platform. Keenadiid took advantage of that as now all Somalis were under colonies. There was no 'edge' anymore for him and he was literally no different to the south.

What moral principle or idealogy is somali values built on today? it's built on SAYID and Darwishnimo. Anyone who denies this is denying they won the war in the long-term and their legacy remains the 'guiding pillar' of all Somali politicians. I don't take this away from them. I give credit where credit is due, none of this 'somali baan ahay' would've of existed. I would've treated Hawiye or Isaaq as a lebanese treats an egyptian, same language but different nations and peoples. Similar to how djibouti and somalia operate. I am sure PL would've preferred that option and was seeking that option untill the sayid came along and the italians rebelled against our deals and attacked us.
wholeheartedly agree with everything you said there bro

I am not sure what HY role in Darwish was, maybe u know. But what I do know is they operate differently to the rest of Isaaq. They don't have a Michael Mariamo nonsense or bragging about dying for the english in europe like wtf and still not be 'honored' for it which is another kick in the teeth.

I think they are different to the rest of Isaaq and possibly the 'balancer' to keep them 'somali' or else these niggas wud be speaking amharic, yahudi, or english and somali culture displaced in their land and a new identity born in those land. They might be serve as their 'dhulbahante' type inside 'isaaq' clans trying to bring these gaalo-rac HA/HJ. I don't think HJ is as bad as Habar awal but their very susceptible to 'recessive' culture, their easily displaced type of people.
definitely, HY have always been different to the rest of Isaaq, they've always been fierce warriors like Harti, talented poets, etc.. their supreme sultan, sultan Nur, who was suldaanka guud ee habr yoonis, was the guy who reported the french catholic mission opened in berbera and the fact that young Somali orphans were being proselytised, he brought this issue up at a meeting that involved the qadiriyyah shuyuukh, of which sayid mohamed was the head, at a place called koob fardood..upon hearing what sultan nur said, the sayyid and the other qadiriyyah sheikhs decided to form a resistance, sultan Nur also joined this resistance so he was the main founding father of the dervish movement along with the sayyid, he rallied his clan, the habr yoonis to join the dervishes which they did.
however not all joined cus there was a leadership schism between the habr yoonis with them having two rival sultans between the eastern and western sections of the clan, sultan Nur tried his best to get all habr yonis to join but when he couldn't he left with those under his direct command, which was half of habr yonis and started the dervish resistance.
he is buried in taleex in a white tomb signifying his importance.
even the british when giving orders to their soldiers in the event of capturing the high command of the dervishes stated that the sayyid and his close commanders and advisers should not be given a guarantee for their life, but sultan Nur was to be given a guarantee to live and be treated well if caught, this is cus unlike the sayyid, sultan nur commanded half of the habr yonis who were loyal to him.. bless him and may he rest in peace

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
definitely, HY have always been different to the rest of Isaaq, they've always been fierce warriors like Harti, talented poets, etc.. their supreme sultan, sultan Nur, who was suldaanka guud ee habr yoonis, was the guy who reported the french catholic mission opened in berbera and the fact that young Somali orphans were being proselytised, he brought this issue up at a meeting that involved the qadiriyyah shuyuukh, of which sayid mohamed was the head, at a place called koob fardood..upon hearing what sultan nur said, the sayyid and the other qadiriyyah sheikhs decided to form a resistance, sultan Nur also joined this resistance so he was the main founding father of the dervish movement along with the sayyid, he rallied his clan, the habr yoonis to join the dervishes which they did.
however not all joined cus there was a leadership schism between the habr yoonis with them having two rival sultans between the eastern and western sections of the clan, sultan Nur tried his best to get all habr yonis to join but when he couldn't he left with those under his direct command, which was half of habr yonis and started the dervish resistance.
he is buried in taleex in a white tomb signifying his importance.
even the british when giving orders to their soldiers in the event of capturing the high command of the dervishes stated that the sayyid and his close commanders and advisers should not be given a guarantee for their life, but sultan Nur was to be given a guarantee to live and be treated well if caught, this is cus unlike the sayyid, sultan nur commanded half of the habr yonis who were loyal to him.. bless him and may he rest in peace

Interesting I will research this and find out. I know PL/MAKHIR are tribalist but it won't be to the extent of going to 'foreign stomach' and changing their culture, language, or most importantely their independence(gobanimo) for it. HA/HJ basically will and have proven to do so. Being tribal isn't the problem but surely there is somethings you need to safeguard beyond tribal passion.

Trending