Pay Your Respects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
This Independence Day no matter where you are on the political spectrum, whether it be the far right, the far left, or somewhere in between, please stop and take a moment to remember the brave men & women who have fought & died to make America the greatest country on Earth. Be sure to pour out some of your 40 oz for all the American heroes that made your life possible. Cheers :)

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I spit on the graves of those soldiers who killed millions of innocent Muslims all to fight for their sole interest of securing vital oil resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Resse

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I spit on the graves of those soldiers who killed millions of innocent Muslims all to fight for their sole interest of securing vital oil resources. Any Somali who celebrates this day should be killed as well idc.
Now now dont get defensive I just spent $400 on fireworks okay you dont have the right to offend my great nation. stay mad

Lil Resse

In honor of the founding fathers who created this great nation, I am willing to share my knowledge with anyone who didn't pay attention in history class. Shoot my any question you'd like about the Fourth of July and I will enlighten you.

In honor of the founding fathers who created this great nation, I am willing to share my knowledge with anyone who didn't pay attention in history class. Shoot my any question you'd like about the Fourth of July and I will enlighten you.
We dont need any lessons. We know wester imperialism has destroyed many lives. I feel sorry for the soldiers who were brainwashed to become terrorists who destroy innocent lives for the profits of a fat American politicians.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
This Independence Day no matter where you are on the political spectrum, whether it be the far right, the far left, or somewhere in between, please stop and take a moment to remember the brave men & women who have fought & died to make America the greatest country on Earth. Be sure to pour out some of your 40 oz for all the American heroes that made your life possible. Cheers :)
1530702431161.jpg

Lil Resse

war orod nagatag.:kodaksmiley:
since when was america the best?
And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.
AMEN

I would like to know how does the lead in your water taste? I never had the experience of living in a third world country.

Also, how does it feel knowing that you will have to sell your house whenever you happen to break your arm or spend a few days in a hospital?
Must be so exciting and thrilling... :hahaidiot:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I would like to know how does the lead in your water taste? I never had the experience of living in a third world country.

Also, how does it feel having to sell your house when ever you happen to break your arm or spend a few days in a hospital. Must be so exciting and thrilling.... :hahaidiot:
81Gbb9J14xL._SX466_.jpg

Lil Resse

We dont need any lessons. We know wester imperialism has destroyed many lives. I feel sorry for the soldiers who were brainwashed to become terrorists who destroy innocent lives for the profits of a fat American politicians.
Everyone wants to live here. Even are enemies

Happy 4th of July

Lil Resse

Also, how does it feel knowing that you will have to sell your house whenever you happen to break your arm or spend a few days in a hospital?
Must be so exciting and thrilling... :hahaidiot:
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE adopted by Congress in 1776 to break the Dictatorial Rule of Great Britain.

THIS MARKED THE BIRTH OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The freedoms declared were at a horrific cost of men women and children fighting for America.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE...

Cup

Sxb, out of all the disgusting threats made on Sspot which include the ruthless calling for certain Somali clans to be killed you conveniently make a fuss about this when I come for the biggest tyrannical regime in the world. You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect any less of you. Your nothing but a gaal:pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pour a 40 oz for your dead homies rather for a country that continues to subjugate, isolate, and discriminate against your own community you coon.

Hustler

Sxb, out of all the disgusting threats made on Sspot which include the ruthless calling for certain Somali clans to be killed you conveniently make a fuss about this when I come for the biggest tyrannical regime in the world. You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect any less of you. Your nothing but a gaal:pacspit:

Shaax

Sxb, two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending