Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A330AC96-BEDD-4128-A596-9103EC5729C0.jpeg

This me.

Happy 4th

Cup

Sxb, I will edit it, but you've to be level headed and express yourself without incriminating yourself. If I guess, I would think you didn't mean to be violent, but think before you post on social; media. Waa iga waano.
Glad you came to senses as well, making ridiculous accusations towards me of joining isis or AS isn't to be taken lightly and I think you became aware of that after my reply.

Also, you should not alter posts of users if they do not ask for it.

Glad you came to senses as well, making ridiculous accusations towards me of joining isis or AS isn't to be taken lightly and I think you became aware of that after my reply.

Also, you should not alter posts of users if they do not ask for it.

Shaax

My senses? Didn't you ask your posts (of threats to any Somali who shows admiration to America be killed) to be deleted by the moderators? They could be retrieved. My comment was in relation that you were acting in similar fashion like Alshabab and ISIS. Caadi ma tihid ee is deji!!!! I will leave you with an Arabic adage.

la taf3ali kheeyr, shar ma tajiik.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Pour a 40 oz for your dead homies rather for a country that continues to subjugate, isolate, and discriminate against your own community you coon.
You know its okay to be a #FreeThinker. stay mad

Status
Not open for further replies.