Paranoia . somaliland + puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nigga what british. Your own people were fighting eachother and fighting for the British. Warsangeli sultan called the british to help him against his long foot cousin, your mj Suldaan have his daughter to the british in an exchange of support against long foot guy.

Now you are fighting unarmed Issaq nomads with the support of xabashi troops and military equipment.

Basically darod can't do shit with out foreigners helping them out. Ceeb tacaal
Shitty lackey
let's be honest even with your whole sub clan plus the British plus the Ethiopians you still wasn't shit compared to dhulbahante:dead:

waraabe

Your superior
Shitty lackey
let's be honest even with your whole sub clan plus the British plus the Ethiopians you still wasn't shit compared to dhulbahante:dead:
my flag is on your capital lasanod.

Darod life depends on foreigners, you simply ain't shit without gaalo. and that is understandable because sheekh darod was a servant and a slave do his character has passed down

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
my flag is on your capital lasanod.

Darod life depends on foreigners, you simply ain't shit without gaalo. and that is understandable because sheekh darod was a servant and a slave do his character has passed down
Your whole existence is depended on others from habash to British:2tjlv3e:
Did you forget you weren't shit before the British inshallah you'll go back to those days:ninja:
This is the final argument were gonna have so bye:2tjlv3e:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
obamadatazz:damnmusic::damnmusic::cosbyhmm::denzelnigga::draketf::drakegrin::drakegrin:

157m3c7.jpg

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
the amount of clanism on here is depressing, but i agree with the op, puntland and somaliand are the somali peoples orginial homeland, every single clan orginated from zelia in somaliand, but the time for ALL ETHNIC SOMALIS to unite will come soon enough, maybe not today maybe not in ten years but one day, ethiopia and kenya may be rejoicing now, but their countries are also bulid on weak tribial domination which can be exploited

"Every dog has its day, but only the most resliant survive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts