Paranoia . somaliland + puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
during many topics in this forum i read alot of people saying there is some kinda co-operation between sland and pland, let me be honest and tell you "YES" there is only one co-operation between us and that is " LETS KEEP BANTUS - San Weyns- BIG NOSE, FuFus, Amisom, Ugada Burudi, Dirty culture . Non somali far away from our borders, Dadka Madmadow , red lips Uganda Burundi Amisom, Keyna, Bantu invasion"

But dont get it a wrong somaliland will still f*ck up putland in a single day if we choose to, we could take over garowe in 3 hours max, obamadatazz but apart from that i like the co-oparation of keeping the NORTH PURE SOMALI... SAY NO TO SAN WEYN

too late
images

S

SOMACOON

@Oscar pray to GOD that them Mj's dont let the ropes loose on this nigga
Morgan2.jpg

Wallahi, you'd be stationed in Haregisa like this :feedme::mjswag::mybusiness:

@Oscar pray to GOD that them Mj's dont let the ropes loose on this nigga
Morgan2.jpg

Wallahi, you'd be stationed in Haregisa like this :feedme::mjswag::mybusiness:

Darods could easily be a regional superpower by now if this man was the president of Puntland. But no, MJs fundamentally lack vision and want to continue to play in their xaar in the wasteland that is Punaniland. With Morgan at the helm, we would have easily taken the entire Somali peninsula by now and would be in a new all-out war against the crumbling and weakened Ethiopian regime. Within a decade the entire horn would be under our thumbs. It's too bad we have a too many leaders who lack vision and will always sell themselves to the highest bidder.

S

SOMACOON

time to move on sxb. it is done and dusted
I'm not even Majeerteen sxb, some Isaaq dude mentioned how SL can conquer PL :camby::chrisfreshhah:
That statement made me chuckle, I've stated that Puntland cannot win a war with Galmudug, simply because them Sacad niggahs savage
But Isaaq? LOL, sxb. PL would wash you niggas with sand taasi hadal kama taagno. Isaaqs aren't fighters. Thats we call them, 'qabqableyaal"
When shit gets real, you goin leave the area shouting, 'dee dee dee, war dee maxaa na helay" Lets be honest:dead1:

S

SOMACOON

Darods could easily be a regional superpower by now if this man was the president of Puntland. But no, MJs fundamentally lack vision and want to continue to play in their xaar in the wasteland that is Punaniland. With Morgan at the helm, we would have easily taken the entire Somali peninsula by now and would be in a new all-out war against the crumbling and weakened Ethiopian regime. Within a decade the entire horn would be under our thumbs. It's too bad we have a too many leaders who lack vision and will always sell themselves to the highest bidder.
Although Morgan and Barre Hiraale went at it a few times, i respect this man.
Real niggahs are recognized wherever they're found, and Morgan got my respect and that of course he earned.
I would vote for this man into VILLA SOMALIA, if the chance was given. Just because he hates the Habashi coons

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not even Majeerteen sxb, some Isaaq dude mentioned how SL can conquer PL :camby::chrisfreshhah:
That statement made me chuckle, I've stated that Puntland cannot win a war with Galmudug, simply because them Sacad niggahs savage
But Isaaq? LOL, sxb. PL would wash you niggas with sand taasi hadal kama taagno. Isaaqs aren't fighters. Thats we call them, 'qabqableyaal"
When shit gets real, you goin leave the area shouting, 'dee dee dee, war dee maxaa na helay" Lets be honest:dead1:
:drakegrin::umad:

Is that why isaaq pushed darod out of their original inhabited areas. In fact we beat you when you niggas was hiding behind Somalia's army and white south African pilots :sureman:. Don't forget the Hy and ciidagale constant karbash on cagdheer, hj constant karbash on dhulo. :russ::russ:
What makes you think you can win. there is a reason why dhabacyo are known as all talk and no action, when it comes to war you guys are full of excuses :deadmanny:

I guarantee you hy can take on all darod and come out on top

S

SOMACOON

:drakegrin::umad:

Is that why isaaq pushed darod out of their original inhabited areas. In fact we beat you when you niggas was hiding behind Somalia's army and white south African pilots :sureman:. Don't forget the Hy and ciidagale constant karbash on cagdheer, hj constant karbash on dhulo. :russ::russ:
What makes you think you can win. there is a reason why dhabacyo are known as all talk and no action, when it comes to war you guys are full of excuses :deadmanny:

I guarantee you hy can take on all darod and come out on top

sillynbaplayers.gif

All of Darood? The RER DINI Sub-Clan of SADE kaliyaa can take over Somaliland, and we'll hand it over to the Dhulbahante @bandit
What is you talking about. Darood kulaha, lol Idooor tryna talk shit ii kow wllhi, waryaa, we raped you to extent where you no longer want to be Somali, we raped again to extent where you longer speak the Somali language. Naga xishooo

All of Darood? The RER DINI Sub-Clan of SADE kaliyaa can take over Somaliland, and we'll hand it over to the Dhulbahante

Sxb, there's no need to entertain that drugged out nacas. He's clearly high on some cocktail of hard drugs. Once again, I redirect him to our bro @bandit thread asking what drugs people have taken. I'd love to know just exactly what this xaarweyne is on that would prompt him to spew these fantasies. Idoor and their lackeys (Dir) can't even handle the noble Dhulbahante, and here he thinks his unknown subclan can take on all of beesha? When Darod subclans address them, we never even acknowledge their irrelevant and langaab subs but address them as an entire unit. I don't even know wtf "HY" is nor care to know, do you? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
sillynbaplayers.gif

All of Darood? The RER DINI Sub-Clan of SADE kaliyaa can take over Somaliland, and we'll hand it over to the Dhulbahante @bandit
What is you talking about. Darood kulaha, lol Idooor tryna talk shit ii kow wllhi, waryaa, we raped you to extent where you no longer want to be Somali, we raped again to extent where you longer speak the Somali language. Naga xishooo
His lying for the most part they stole alot of land from us when the British nearly killed us all when the British defeated the dervish they let there lackeys keep weapons while disarming us and everybody else plus nearly half of population and wealth we're lost when they saw this weakness they expanded to aynbo district we lost the district. They did kick a small group of dhulbahante from aynbo but that was 50s they tried to expand back in 2011 in buuhoodle but failed.
as we speak now thoe there losing land to ogaden who are pushing them north with the liyo police in Ethiopia:ftw9nwa:
Here is a site of them complaining about ogaden in Ethiopia:ftw9nwa:
http://www.somalilandsun.com/index.php/opinion/1797-ethiopia-liyuu-bolis-onlfs-legitimate-bandits

waraabe

Your superior
sillynbaplayers.gif

Any more fantasies you want to entertain. The fact we beat you when you were b
Hiding behind the full might of the somali republic yet still lost. We literally humiliated you and to make things worse, we took your people as hostages dhulo and Warsangeli :damn::deadrose:

How can you lose even after getting white south African pilots to fight us :deadosama:

We are the reason why you guys eat hyena meat and live in Dadaab refugee camp. you talk big but what I say is factual information. How you gonna have the full resource of a nation and still lose tho :cosbyhmm:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Any more fantasies you want to entertain. The fact we beat you when you were b
Hiding behind the full might of the somali republic yet still lost. We literally humiliated you and to make things worse, we took your people as hostages dhulo and Warsangeli :damn::deadrose:

How can you lose even after getting white south African pilots to fight us :deadosama:

We are the reason why you guys eat hyena meat and live in Dadaab refugee camp. you talk big but what I say is factual information. How you gonna have the full resource of a nation and still lose tho :cosbyhmm:
There is no darod left in refuge camp:draketf:
Second you don't even control any of the warsangeli and dhul land or did your dumbass your confusing yourself with the dhulbahante sell outs in las anod your not them stop stealing there accomplishments:damsel:

waraabe

Your superior
His lying for the most part they stole alot of land from us when the British nearly killed us all when the British defeated the dervish they let there lackeys keep weapons while disarming us and everybody else plus nearly half of population and wealth we're lost when they saw this weakness they expanded to aynbo district we lost the district. They did kick a small group of dhulbahante from aynbo but that was 50s they tried to expand back in 2011 in buuhoodle but failed.
as we speak now thoe there losing land to ogaden who are pushing them north with the liyo police in Ethiopia:ftw9nwa:
Here is a site of them complaining about ogaden in Ethiopia:ftw9nwa:
http://www.somalilandsun.com/index.php/opinion/1797-ethiopia-liyuu-bolis-onlfs-legitimate-bandits

Nigga what british. Your own people were fighting eachother and fighting for the British. Warsangeli sultan called the british to help him against his long foot cousin, your mj Suldaan have his daughter to the british in an exchange of support against long foot guy.

Now you are fighting unarmed Issaq nomads with the support of xabashi troops and military equipment.

Basically darod can't do shit with out foreigners helping them out. Ceeb tacaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts