"Otherwise we'll have to go to war" - Somaliland FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our son Godane has already done the job sxb.His organization will probably bomb Xamar for the next millennia :drakelaugh:

Somaliland has many enemies and needs to stay involved in the south. They should infiltrate their armies and spy agencies too but I doubt they are smart enough to do that. As an Isaac you are allowed to stay in Xamar, have the Somali passport, and even serve as a soldier or spy, it is s o easy. I tell you Isaaqs are not bright, I swear if it was the MJs they woulda turned the place upside down :icon lol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
showing up at the puntland somaliland border like

be1f2527af490500363e8ae355f62b22.gif
Horta pay your shitty militia then come talk:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

We talking war with Somalia not just Puntland which h Somaliland would crush with ease :cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer Puntland.

I've warned you about this unloyal sambac.

Look at him attacking @Gambar while niggas are taking shots at him.

Smh.

@Zayd which Hawiye chased us out? Can we talk about General Morgan since we are bringing up petty ass shit.
And why the f*ck did you bring Puntland up in this topic? Somaliland vs Somalia. Puntland doesn't want anything to do with both of y'all monkeys. One crying about recognition while the other crying about suicide bombers.

And what the f*ck is your problem with MJ. I've noticed you liking irrelevant es dissing MJs.
There's no difference between you and @Zayd youre both crying about recognition & independence.

Midnimada ummada somaliyeed waa muqadis baayo Puntland is the backbone of Somalia further more Somalia is Puntland :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending