Oromo sheikh urges peace - Somaliland tv

NidarNidar

Punisher
With all due respect to the sheekh, his message should've been redirected to the people who sent him there to xalaal-ify their political agenda for the public.

Ngl, they've got an interesting normalization process too. First abba gadaa. Now sheekhs. What's next? :kanyehmm:
We need to send out our Wadaads to counter this shit, revert old Somalis back into Somali sphere.

^ Look at this shit here.

They are not even trying to hide it anymore. Is this how emboldened they've gotten.
:farmajoyaab:
Lool it's beyond my comprehension why we tolerate these forening enemies to speak shit on our own Somali social platforms.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Warra, Somali o gabaan o curaayo baa tahay, kulaha “somalians” as if you aren’t one urself 😹
Why are you writing Somali like a Qoti tho? Curaayo? Is this the Somalian dialect of Somali? I apologize brother I only speak Somaliland Somali so let’s stick to English 😂😂

Why are you writing Somali like a Qoti tho? Curaayo? Is this the Somalian dialect of Somali? I apologize brother I only speak Somaliland Somali so let’s stick to English 😂😂
Garaad Awal: lafti nagaa, digdigdigdam *twerks*

SSC border checkpoint officer: hargeysa ku laabo SSC waa lagaa mamnuucay! f*ck off oromo bootlicker!

1706147079596.jpeg

The full name of the Ethiopian and separatist junta pulpit apologist:

Abu Qac Qac Mohamed Naji(?) Ahmed Al Jinacsi Al Oromi.

Adkaatay.

Yeah, he's Jaarso from Oromia. The one OP posted is a different one.
Yes, I have confused them. This was the guy defending Muse Biixi claiming it was permissible to seek blessings from Lafit Nagaa Waaq and Christian priests. It was posted in another thread.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Garaad Awal: lafti nagaa, digdigdigdam *twerks*

SSC border checkpoint officer: hargeysa ku laabo SSC waa lagaa mamnuucay! f*ck off oromo bootlicker!
Border officer kulaha, East Sool still has no actual administration (which is why your subclans returned to massacring each other) Hargeisa will rule East Sool again because you simply cannot function on your own :mjlol:

Border officer kulaha, East Sool still has no actual administration (which is why your subclans returned to massacring each other) Hargeisa will rule East Sool again because you simply cannot function on your own :mjlol:
Goojacade was a tough pill to swallow, so much so that the SL clan government nearly collapsed, being only held together by that port deal, even their so called minister of defence resigned in protest when he heard about the deal. I can confidently predict that this clan/robber state will naturally implode on itself.

I’d say beesha isaaq are better off in the long run coming to the table and hashing out a deal with xamar, this secessionist path and bullying of smaller clans in the region will only result in bitter consequences

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Goojacade was a tough pill to swallow, so much so that the SL clan government nearly collapsed, being only held together by that port deal, even their so called minister of defence resigned in protest when he heard about the deal. I can confidently predict that this clan/robber state will naturally implode on itself.

I’d say beesha isaaq are better off in the long run coming to the table and hashing out a deal with xamar, this secessionist path and bullying of smaller clans in the region will only result in bitter consequences
Collapsed kulaha your clan militias haven’t even removed SL army from Sool nor were you able to remove Isaaq nomads from Sool either and still haven’t created an admin for the one city you control. You have failed at all fronts in terms of your goals. SL will return eventually. There is no deal or discussion will ever occur between Hargeisa & Xamar. There’s far greater chance this year that there will be a military offensive to retake Lascanood and reach all the way to Garowe with the help of Drones & weapons being provided by the UAE

Collapsed kulaha your clan militias haven’t even removed SL army from Sool nor were you able to remove Isaaq nomads from Sool either and still haven’t created an admin for the one city you control. You have failed at all fronts in terms of your goals. SL will return eventually. There is no deal or discussion will ever occur between Hargeisa & Xamar. There’s far greater chance this year that there will be a military offensive to retake Lascanood and reach all the way to Garowe with the help of Drones & weapons being provided by the UAE
You’ve lost your mind 🤣🤣🤣

Bro concentrate on the getting hundreds of prisoners out from Laascaanood rather than some drones your khat-addicted “generals” wouldn’t be able to operate.😂

But why do you need weapons and drones from UAE what happened to the mighty “SL” army?😂

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Bro concentrate on the getting hundreds of prisoners out from Laascaanood rather than some drones your khat-addicted “generals” wouldn’t be able to operate.😂
SSC doesn’t control SSC nor governs the areas they liberated from Hargeisa’s rule.Focus on trying to accomplish being civilized like rest of the planet 💀
But why do you need weapons and drones from UAE what happened to the mighty “SL” army?😂
Drones, are the new way of war. Eliminating terrorist Jabarti militiamen without risking men is perfect

@Garaad Awal,
Who governs SSC or what they do is not your
business. Just know that not even one single official from the Separatist junta will set foot there, let alone soldiers. Any misadventures there will have the same fate as the last one.

As for drones, UAE, Ethiopia, bring them all Saxib.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
@Garaad Awal,
Who governs SSC or what they do is not your
business.
It’s my business when you claim all of Sanaag, Sool and Buhoodle district which are shared regions. It is my business when SL’s borders will be based on the borders of 1960 independence of the state of Somaliland. SSC will never happen and hasnt

Just know that not even one single official from the Separatist junta will set foot there, let alone soldiers.
Muse Biixi will be back there in horseback being greeted by his subjects just as he had done a few years ago

Any misadventures there will have the same fate as the last one.

As for drones, UAE, Ethiopia, bring them all Saxib.
We will retake, you have already disintegrated and turned on each other as Hargeisa probably expected. It’s just a matter of waiting for more weapons and reorganizing the troops for a military offensive. Dhulo clans (unorganized collection of Jabarti clansmen) are doomed to lose the war to SL (an actual organized state)

An enemy disguised as a friend is more treacherous than anything oromos will say we are Muslim and Cushitic but the second we let our guard down they kill our people and steal our land
IMG_1312.png