Oromo sheikh urges peace - Somaliland tv

With all due respect to the sheekh, his message should've been redirected to the people who sent him there to xalaal-ify their political agenda for the public.

Ngl, they've got an interesting normalization process too. First abba gadaa. Now sheekhs. What's next? :kanyehmm:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
With all due respect to the sheekh, his message should've been redirected to the people who sent him there to xalaal-ify their political agenda for the public.

Ngl, they've got an interesting integration/normalization process too. First aba gaada. Now sheekhs. What's next? :kanyehmm:
He is a paid sheikh, this was made by the national tv channel of somaliland. The same channel that was broadcasting the "we will slaughter garowe residents."

We have to purge these expansionist donkeys. They use religion and Cushitic nonsense to ease pressure of them while they genocide our brethren and claim our land. f*ck them.

Ngl, they've got an interesting normalization process too. First abba gadaa. Now sheekhs. What's next? :kanyehmm:

What happen to Umal, Sheikh Mustafe and his crew? They normally comment on every passing incident and everything that moves in Somalia.

They made speeches about the Laascaanood conflict. Why the silence about Abiy’s announcement?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Horn African muslim syndrome be like:

We are all brothers in Islam

Also Horn African muslims:

*kills and displaces you*

I don't like Ethiopians gaal iyo muslim waa cadowgeena koobad

Horn African muslim syndrome be like:

We are all brothers in Islam

Also Horn African muslims:

*kills and displaces you*

I don't like Ethiopians gaal iyo muslim waa cadowgeena koobad

The kumbaya unity ended long time ago on my end. Nowadays, it's just cordial ties as neighbors as long as you respect our boundaries. Once that's crossed, you're a cadow.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I was just surprised at how shameless these people are. This guy is at least 20% Omotic. No Somali person looks like that.

:wtf: :what::gucciwhat:
I always thought that Oromos infiltrating Somalis was a joke , now they are using Islam and call for peace with literal murtad Abiy Axmed.

Ethiopians use and switch deen whenever its convenient 😂

I always thought that Oromos infiltrating Somalis was a joke , now they are using Islam and call for peace with literal murtad Abiy Axmed
Walahi I used to laugh at people claiming the Oromo infiltration, at some point I used to be such a hippy that I considered us to be brothers and sisters.. Boy was I wrong :snoop:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Ethiopia has to break apart or this region is eternally doomed to fight like Myanmar. There has to be clear ethnic/national borders between the different nations of the Horn, otherwise in the 2060s we will be in the same position. Ethiopia is so schizophrenic that it's 2nd biggest region is basically under occupation and not integrated, no shit it'll never work.

Democratization is possible for Somalis, impossible for Ethiopians.

Last edited:
Looks like an oromo, some seem to be saying he's somali on social media. But many of the somalis close to the border region resemble oromos due to mixing.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Oromos have gotten so comfortable in Somali lands that they now feel they can mediate in Somali lands
It’s not the first time they have done either
Wasn’t Ethiopia the one who mediated between SSC and somaliland ,Doqonass president HSM
May allah stw punish him for his crimes

Trending