Oromo militia & ENDF annihilated by TDF

AbiyAxmad purported vowing to maintain the unilateral cease fire but also promising to remove the TPLF, the "weed" and also promising not to harm the "wheat"

I assume Tigray civilians are the wheat
1626670536238.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case it looks like TDF cant be defeated in Tigray unless drones and Eritreans play a big role again

Abiy is crazy son of a for targeting and calling the antihalation of Tigarus

I hope TDF gets back all its region and see the fall of abiy ahmed regime

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Afars aren't allied with tigaru as this is a invasion from TDF forces into Afar region which has poor security and also a strategic place as it has the road that connects Adidas Ababa and Djibouti
No dude atleAst some afars invited them over trust me you don’t think the Ethiopian army would have let this happen unless afars wanted it to

No dude atleAst some afars invited them over trust me you don’t think the Ethiopian army would have let this happen unless afars wanted it to
Afars are crying in social media about TDF or TPLF invasion and requesting help from Addis Ababa as Afar liyu failed to hold TDF advancement in their region

Let me tell you Afar are playing double agents.
They are shedding crocodile tears pretending to be supporting Abye bit in teality they are with TPLF.
Regardless of enemity both TDF & Abye support Afars against Mustafa regime.

mrlog

VIP
Let me tell you Afar are playing double agents.
They are shedding crocodile tears pretending to be supporting Abye bit in teality they are with TPLF.
Regardless of enemity both TDF & Abye support Afars against Mustafa regime.

why is @Gantaal97 then saying that Afars only have beef with Ciise waraabe and not Somalis in general
is he lying through his teeth?