Oromo militia & ENDF annihilated by TDF

AbiyAxmad purported vowing to maintain the unilateral cease fire but also promising to remove the TPLF, the "weed" and also promising not to harm the "wheat"

I assume Tigray civilians are the wheat
View attachment 193905

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case it looks like TDF cant be defeated in Tigray unless drones and Eritreans play a big role again
Gadhewen majority of Derg fighters and supporters wer amhara.Amhara only supported TPLF in late 80s because they knew the derg was losing and whether amhara joined or not TPLf/ ERLF had the capacity to nnihilate amhara resistance.Juts look at how TDF has karbashed Amhara then tell me if Amhara was ever a formidable force.
The British karbashed Tigray and dethroned their emperoro Towerdos because he was hard headed and gave it to Menelik.That is why British always supported amhara because they were obedient to them.
That is why when Haile selasie asked Britain to airbomb Tigray in 1940s they were helped because Tigrayans would have captured Addis ababa.

Amhar/ Oromo are all over hyped both Somali and Tigrayans can take them out even if they unite.

Do you see others following afars in helping trigray? I don’t know why people in here denied that afars aren’t siding with tigray. They always been the biggest tplf supporter or just play both sides
Afars are definatly with Tigrayans and they will keep pushing their lack.

I do beleive they will conquer Sitti.Its going to be a bloody war.
Once the Addis Ababa djibouti road is interrupted Addis regime might sit down with TDF.
TDF know how to deal with their dogs well.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
What happened to the Ethiopian Air Force?

:hmm:

giphy.gif

Trending