Oromo kid knows Puntland clans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore waxad libaax UU tahay joore lakin langaab ehlu naar ayad ka tahay Puntland. My awoowe isago sayftisa haysto ayuu faraskisa korey wuxuna qayb ka noqday boqolki duudood while Ali saleban were among the 7 Ali saleban who were the special forces. Adiguse waxad tahay langaabki UU carartay joore Iyo dadyow qaawan. Ha ila hadlin my loyalty to PL is in blood over many generations. I defend your duudo from darawish onslaught and saved your sharaf or else U would be like ilmo riyoole thrown from cliffs.

@Libaax-Joore waxad libaax UU tahay joore lakin langaab ehlu naar ayad ka tahay Puntland. My awoowe isago sayftisa haysto ayuu faraskisa korey wuxuna qayb ka noqday boqolki duudood while Ali saleban were among the 7 Ali saleban who were the special forces. Adiguse waxad tahay langaabki UU carartay joore Iyo dadyow qaawan. Ha ila hadlin my loyalty to PL is in blood over many generations. I defend your duudo from darawish onslaught and saved your sharaf or else U would be like ilmo riyoole thrown from cliffs.
Joore>>>> the arid desert land in bari

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Joore>>>> the arid desert land in bari

Love my arid desert full of oil, gold, minerals, and raw materials. Nice try kiddo, f*ck joore banana economy. Only reproducing more eelays if U believe in the greenery myth, they hide the fact from you that U become an eelay in global economics. It's the cheapest paid occupation worldwide. They are banana republics if your economy relies on farm land.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Love my arid desert full of oil, gold, minerals, and raw materials. Nice try kiddo, f*ck joore banana economy. Only reproducing more eelays if U believe in the greenery myth, they hide the fact from you that U become an eelay in global economics. It's the cheapest paid occupation worldwide. They are banana republics if your economy relies on farm land.
Bari is far from arid is the most beautiful gobol in Somalia 🇸🇴 much better than the ugly and the beast mudug and nugaal

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Show me one place in saxaarada bari as green and fertile as this
Brother you from mugdi mudug the ugliest gobol in somalia 🇸🇴 I am from jubbahoose and I been to bari January 2019 … this city of bosaso landscape is much better than kismayo and bari overall is much better and beautiful than the ugly jubbahoose I just came from kismayo January 20 2024 it just one ugly big slum tuulo

My trip to bosaso 2019

Brother you from mugdi mudug the ugliest gobol in somalia 🇸🇴 I from jubbahoose and I been to bari January 2019 … this city of bosaso landscape is much better than kismayo and bari overall is much better and beautiful than the ugly jubbahoose I just came from kismayo January 20 2024 it just one ugly big slum tuulo

My trip to bosaso 2019
You just proved my point sxb look how arid and uninhabitable it looks😂😂 meesha waa wada dagax iyo ciid. I agree with your point about kismaayo looking ugly laakin gobol to gobol jubada hoose is miles ahead of Bari

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You just proved my point sxb look how arid and uninhabitable it looks😂😂 meesha waa wada dagax iyo ciid. I agree with your point about kismaayo looking ugly laakin gobol to gobol jubada hoose is miles ahead of Bari
Doqon ba tahay bari landscape is mountainous kind like California…

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I just came from jubbahoose January bari is way beautiful than jubbahoose 🙏🏽jubbadahoose is sahara desert wallahi
IMG_6422.jpeg
IMG_6424.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg

IMG_6411.jpeg
IMG_6409.jpeg

IMG_6407.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You are flexing date farms when dates are known to be grown in deserts😂😂😂 your just proving my point more and more sxb looooool
I know u jealous of gobolka bari because you from ugly mudug 😂 iam not even reer bari and from jubbahoose am telling you the thruth xoolayahow

@aarkamudug Mudgi mudug give bari the credit it deserves xoolihi ku dhale wase 😀

Trending

Latest posts