Vapour

Habeen
Diagnosis: Over.
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cute kid, masha'Allah.

We should blame this unstoppable illegal immigration on the pathetic authorities.

They should give non-Somali people worker visas, student visas, tax them, and keep an eye on them.

My dad felt a great shame when he returned to garowe after being absent from there since the 70s, he arrived and cried when he saw an Oromo woman with an Oromo child on her back and some local police guy pushed her out of the way and she responded you won't be pushing this kid on my back when he grows up. My dad said that's code word for when he grows up he will be the majority and doing the pushing on you.

They are here only for dhul balaarsi and dhul jeex(annexation) like they did in dire dhabe.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
My dad felt a great shame when he returned to garowe after being absent from there since the 70s, he arrived and cried when he saw an Oromo woman with an Oromo child on her back and some local police guy pushed her out of the way and she responded you won't be pushing this kid on my back when he grows up. My dad said that's code word for when he grows up he will be the majority and doing the pushing on you.

They are here only for dhul balaarsi and dhul jeex(annexation) like they did in dire dhabe.
It’s okey if they became majority 😂 even ur horgaal father run to Australia 🇦🇺 you don’t see the white man saying this black africa will be majority in Australia…. Ditoore wasmada baadi so you won’t be langab 😂 you are 50 year old with no children still live under the roof of his abo 😂 you are qasaaaro

Trending