Oromo forcefully taking farm land from beesha Geri koombe

Let me guess you are happy about this? Why does their clan matter why isn’t the title Oromos taking land from Somalis you pathetic qabilist Somalis will one day wake up and no Somalis will be left.
Why would I be happy to see my fellow koombe kin get their land taken by oromos?:kodaksmiley:

If you were a lurker of this forum you would think Oromo was a superpower lol. So much crying about Oromo on here. At the end of the day, it’s up to Somalis back home to decide if they are going to operate against entire ethnicities as clans and fight each other at the same time. Not gonna cry for people who put themselves in this position.

If you were a lurker of this forum you would think Oromo was a superpower lol. So much crying about Oromo on here. At the end of the day, it’s up to Somalis back home to decide if they are going to operate against entire ethnicities as clans and fight each other at the same time. Not gonna cry for people who put themselves in this position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They have officially been inaugurated in the Oromo gada system, they have banned Somali language in their lands
You don't know them and never meet them since you're ignorant ciyaal qaxooti living somewhere in the US.

Jaarso are somalis who have interacted and lived with most of us including the Geri Koombe's who they intermarry with

Trending