Oromo forcefully taking farm land from beesha Geri koombe

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Of course irir samaale groups are welcoming these Vermont oromo to their territory so they can attract darood groups like geri koombe, ogaden and mx in liban Region

Let me guess you are happy about this? Why does their clan matter why isn’t the title Oromos taking land from Somalis you pathetic qabilist Somalis will one day wake up and no Somalis will be left.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Oromo are the biggest threat facing the Somali people yet there is no pan Somali response to the Oromo threat. They done proven their on a land grab mission and if you doubt it then speak to Dire Dawa residents who are at the mercy of these dogs. Why are Somalis not prepared is beyond me when they know full well they annexed Dire Dhaba. Ma kaftaman Oromo dhul bay jeexdan. Oromo even brag how their at the gates of Amhara and Somali

Last edited:
Enough already, why can't these khat addicted odeys get it through their thick heads that their clan will be next? Is the idea of even a temporary alliance among Somali clans in Galbeed just that foreign or unpleasant for them? They really think their sole subclan can hold out against all those Oromos? Arrogance!

I think reer ogaden should just migrate to Puntland in great numbers to protect their lineage. Because i doubt we will ever get a leader where they will retake our lands

NidarNidar

Punisher
Please karbaash these jaarso flipfloppers
Why do you think they flipped to the other side? they were losing land to the Geri and getting no support from the regional government.

Sometimes we need to move back and observe what's going on, since this is how people get manipulated.

Why do you think they flipped to the other side? they were losing land to the Geri and getting no support from the regional government.

Sometimes we need to move back and observe what's going on, since this is how people get manipulated.

Interesting how you’re talking about manipulation, while you’re peddling misinformation. I’d expect you to know since your from the region.

It wasn’t ‘loosing land’ that made them leave DDS. They made that decision to back in 2004. Around that time, there were relative peace between us for at least a decade (last major conflict was after collapse of the Derg regime).

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Happy to see Shabeel resurrected from his 2 months hiatus after the ping. Politics section was getting boring without him :westbrookswag:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Interesting how you’re talking about manipulation, while you’re peddling misinformation. I’d expect you to know since your from the region.

It wasn’t ‘loosing land’ that made them leave DDS. They made that decision to back in 2004. Around that time, there were relative peace between us for at least a decade (last major conflict was after collapse of the Derg regime).
I'm not from the region, I'm just going with what I've heard, but historically you have fought each other so there is some sort of rivalry, correct?

I'm just pointing out we need to stand a bit further back and look at the bigger picture.

I'm not from the region, I'm just going with what I've heard, but historically you have fought each other so there is some sort of rivalry, correct?

Kind of. Historically, not many major conflicts outside of smaller clashes that happens between neighboring clans, that was easily solved.

The present conflicts, stems from to the aftermath of splitting of the DDS/Oromia that has yet to be solved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts