Oromo DNA Results

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
That 23% Somali is definitely real. She should consult her grandparents and they would probably know something.

Apollo

VIP
It seems like most of the recent Eurasian in the Horn comes from Northwest Indian subcontinent traders. Same thing in the Benadiri.

Did not expect this, thought it would be Yemeni. But apparently mostly NW Desis seem to have gone to the Horn the most in recent centuries.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She was disappointed about the Somali but shes happy about her 0 percent Sri Lankan. Go to hell
I think is was more like a shock, she was thought about her indian heritage but not the Somali, and that Somali dna percentage is so high that one of her grandparent was maybe a Somali and they kept that as secret, I dunno. :fantasia2:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I think is was more like a shock, she was thought about her indian heritage but not the Somali, and that Somali dna percentage is so high that one of her grandparent was maybe a Somali and they kept that as secret, I dunno. :fantasia2:

No her face showed revulsion. I hate her

It seems like most of the recent Eurasian in the Horn comes from Northwest Indian subcontinent traders. Same thing in the Benadiri.

Did not expect this, thought it would be Yemeni. But apparently mostly NW Desis seem to have gone to the Horn the most in recent centuries.

Yeah, similar to Somali traders and seamen from Waqooyi travelling to places like Aden and South Asia and settling down in those places afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if places Harar and Banaadir have more South Asian ancestry than Arabian.

She looks shocked to have Somali in her, not upset or disappointed. There are no reasons to be upset. She just didn’t expect it. She was told about an indian in her lineage but never a Somali so it was a surprise to find out.

I think she is New to Dna, and her Parents did not tell her about her somali-part.
They only told her about Ethiopian and the Indian-part.

No surprise. Also depends on her clan because that will let you know which part of Hararghe she’s from. And depending which clan and area tells you a lot as some mixed with Somalis more than others.

Were you expecting a larger Somali percentage?
Yeah I would expect more from an Oromo who is fully from Hararghe, you're right though clan and specific region would tell us more.

The girl in the video is mixed with other regions including amhara, she mentions it towards the end.

Trending