Oromo DNA Results

how come The Weeknd does have big eyes his clearly xabesha and thats a streotype

45% have Ozil eyes, 40% have a 360 view and far apart. 15% need eye lid surgery to keep them in the head. Thewknd had the surgery.
1586683067762.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think is was more like a shock, she was thought about her indian heritage but not the Somali, and that Somali dna percentage is so high that one of her grandparent was maybe a Somali and they kept that as secret, I dunno. :fantasia2:
Her face shows disgust when it says she's 1/3 Somali.

Thank God for that one Somali that ruined her fantasy of being 100% pure.
she should feel proud that she has 23% somali dna fuckinh langab
She seemed annoyed and disgusted when she saw Somali pop up :childplease:
She reacted with revulsion because she knows how that Somali DNA got in there: her ancestors were enslaved.

She reacted with revulsion because she knows how that Somali DNA got in there: her ancestors were enslaved.
If she's around 20% and it's accurate then it's most likely that Oromo men in her family were marrying Somali women cus the fact is that she's paternally Oromo. Somalis only enslaved pagan Oromos and that was at the time of Ajuran.

She looks shocked to have Somali in her, not upset or disappointed. There are no reasons to be upset. She just didn’t expect it. She was told about an indian in her lineage but never a Somali so it was a surprise to find out.

Why would you be shocked to share ancestry with people from a neighbouring region?

Somalis literally inhabit Ethiopia and we border them. It should not be a shock to be honest.

Having said that, I got 99.8% Somali on 23andme and would be shocked if I saw some Ethiopian in there!

:urgh:

Trending

Latest posts