Only men no girls allowed on this topic

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The next tale I pen will be about a dangerous liason with Liban. A younger more virile and handsome man. Who woes a back home housewife away from her neglectful and misshapen qurba joog truck driver hubby.​
Reading-Gif.gif

I know a couple of faraxs who went back home to get married. But the only way it can truly work is if you STAY in africa. Going back and forth from countries is not sustainable. Simply develop a more lucrative way to earn money at your new country of choice and be attentive. Also, be wealthy enough to actually do this, nothing worse than a broke farax begging for crumbs lool.

Last edited:
Honestly the guys I saw go back to Somalia for marriage are people who struggle with finding a partner here, the girls are simply not interested in them, so they try to find a maskiinad who will worship him for his passport.

This works if you’re attractive and can organically shukaansi a woman back home. If you’re incel passportmaxxer it’s joever
They don’t wanna listen saxib. These kids who have never flown to the country are in for a rude awakening, the women there aren’t idiots, their own mothers grew up in Somalia would they say their moms are naive and dumb? I would pay so much money to see a passport bro attempt to get a woman back home with his baby level of Somali and nervous social behaviour. You will be laughed out real quick ! But they won’t do it, it’s just all talk. Because they know deep down they have no chance. !

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
As Somali men should we go back home or Kenya or middle east for marriage cause western brain washed Somali girls sadly but not all of them.

What’s ur opinion
Very true,i made a crack at my cousin about how when she gets married shes going to make tasty food,and she got super pissed,most of the halimos are hardcore feminists they all start a rebellion once they reach 20

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Why do you men think women back home are naive? LMFAO

Also, Long distance doesn't work and you have high chance of getting cheated on or when she comes to west, she can leave you like it happen to many niggas.

Best option, go for someone on the same level as you, someone you can see most of the time, someone who lives the same country as you, someone you can live with, and that's the west.

I am not sure what is wrong with western somalis yall see, most of them are independent, educated, and have something going on for themselves, what more can you ask??
Marry a girl from your qabil,or a cousin and if she thinks of anything funny her family willl be at her throat,also plant your seeds before you leave with her to Europe,might sound evil but the worlds changed,battle hardened halimos back home have forced us faraxs to go an extra step
C3AC678C-04F3-4147-A884-F48F33410213.png

Last edited:
As Somali men should we go back home or Kenya or middle east for marriage cause western brain washed Somali girls sadly but not all of them.

What’s ur opinion
Every day same rinsed topic

Are you rich? Attractive? Do you have height? Are you pious? Because alot of these somali guys in the West are wannabe rappers who drink alochol and commit zina

What’s ur opinion
As someone who plans on moving back to Africa in the near future insha Allah, I don’t see no point in marrying a western xam. For two reasons, first being their secular, liberal mindsets and second their lack of culture and limited understanding of the Somali language. Hooyo mataalo will not be my kids future insha Allah.
Bedtime is never dead with a mute, docile woman who’s sole drive is to pleasure you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending