Only men no girls allowed on this topic

nah..... it make me feel like he's a sex slave to me. I want both of us to finish and enjoy ourselves. Cuz if both of us doesn't enjoy then sex will feel like a chore . Seeing sex as a chore is too depressing :mjcry:
Them being a slave catering to your needs is whats the most enjoyable though
4EEEAC37-B691-4E90-9DB7-A586700370C1.jpeg

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Hey there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flirty Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Burkhat is an anglo-saxon surname indicating the the character (Jackie Burkhat) is of germanic origin, however the actor (Milena Markovna) is slavic. Why would the writers do this? What did they mean by this?

Psychologist

Changemaker
Why do you men think women back home are naive? LMFAO

Also, Long distance doesn't work and you have high chance of getting cheated on or when she comes to west, she can leave you like it happen to many niggas.

Best option, go for someone on the same level as you, someone you can see most of the time, someone who lives the same country as you, someone you can live with, and that's the west.

I am not sure what is wrong with western somalis yall see, most of them are independent, educated, and have something going on for themselves, what more can you ask??

Why do you men think women back home are naive? LMFAO

Also, Long distance doesn't work and you have high chance of getting cheated on or when she comes to west, she can leave you like it happen to many niggas.

Best option, go for someone on the same level as you, someone you can see most of the time, someone who lives the same country as you, someone you can live with, and that's the west.

I am not sure what is wrong with western somalis yall see, most of them are independent, educated, and have something going on for themselves, what more can you ask??
You’re projecting your saqajanimo on our sweet little angels back home

Psychologist

Changemaker
You’re projecting your saqajanimo on our sweet little angels back home
Recover from it dawg, you insecure man are getting out of hands.

If you can't get a baddie in the west, i advise to work on yourself cause you clearly have many problems going on with yourself.

it might be joke to you, but remember real humans are suffering from behaviors like yours.

Get help before its too late

Trending