One thing I love about Somali men/women thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets combat the self-hatred and the hatred some faraaxs and xaliimos show towards each other with a thread highlighting and celebrating what we love most about one another! Me first...

One thing I love about Somali men...is their respect for women.

One thing I love about Somali women...is their confidence.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One thig I love about xalimos is their ability to be baby factory's for men of various races yet still be proud Somalis.

One thing I respect about faraxs is their ability to adapt to their environment & abandon their kids if their women acts up & fly back home & get married to a new xalimo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Why are you ruining my thread warya? Wallahi you are an attention seeker.:camby:
What I love about Somali women is their resilience & their ability to survive against all odds wallahi Somali women are hard body single handedly raising 7 kids sometimes on their own. May Allah bless our women wallahi
Somali men, I have nothing positive to say about them bastards :chrisfreshhah:

Waad mahadsantahey @Cognitivedissonance for your kind words about Somali women. I can help you with the one about Somali men:

One thing I love about Somali men (which you have just displayed)...is their ability to take advice and show humility. May Allah have mercy on them, Ameen.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I like Somali women advice. Usually comes in two forms: verbal and physical. As in they can sit you down and set you straight and then lead by examples reaffirm the lesson. Somali women are also resilient and don't like burdening others. They will cry in silence before allowing anyone to see them hurt. That isn't all too positive on its own but it speaks to their character how they put others first.

Somali dudes are protective of the things they cherish almost to the point of obsession. The same with the women but for Somali guys it can really eat away at their soul physically.

Wallahi Somali women are lucky to have rag who cherish them so much. Even these immature boys calling Somali girls the B word, always got respect for their mother because they have seen her strength. And they will die before they let someone disrespect her.

Just to put that in context, a timojilac girl I know told me about a timojilac family where the dad beats the mum black and blue and the teenage sons don't step in - they say 'good, hit her more'. Then these psychos are gonna marry a woman. SubhaanAllah, Alhamdullilah our men are too secure for that.

I can't speak for other men but what I love about the Somali men in my family is that they are all respectful, hardworking and treat their wives like queens. I have never seen my dad raise his voice to my mom. He's 6'5 and she's barely 5'4 and he says nothing to her but 'haye hajiya'. In other words 'yess boss' basically!

What I love about Somali women is their intelligence, confidence and their strength. You can never break a Somali woman!

Last edited:
One thing I like about Somali women is their resilience and hard work which they put into raising their kids
One thing I like about Faraxs is their friendliness and that they don't abuse and control women when compared to other ethnicities

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Ive changed my mind

One thing I love about Somali men is the dhiig kar they get when their xalimos are taken by ajnabi :banderas:.. nin rag ah oo dhiig ku jira aya ka carowda when their belongings are stolen

We belong to each other :2tjlv3e:

One thing I love about Somali women is their roasting skills... which I'm kinda :5hcpspq: for not inheriting it

maestro

Cultural revolution
@ChickenOriental deserves an appreciation thread for being a ride or die Xalimo. :salute:

Somali women : they make great mothers, very beautiful, strong family values, loyal, really hardworking and tough.

Somali men: respectful to our women, make great fathers, aren't afraid to stick up for all Somalis, hold culture to high regard, hardworking and ambitious.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Lets combat the self-hatred and the hatred some faraaxs and xaliimos show towards each other with a thread highlighting and celebrating what we love most about one another! Me first...

One thing I love about Somali men...is their respect for women.

One thing I love about Somali women...is their confidence.

Have you seen how some of the Faarax of this forum treated Somali women?
:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waa wada macaan dumarku somali'eed waa mariinka nolooshana waa midabka quruxdeena waa maamuuska dhaqankeena waa miraha tarankeena waa labo mataaneenta waa madiga habistiisa waa muxaaska korintooda :banderas::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts