One thing I love about Somali men/women thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliluu

Call me LIBAX.
I have much love and respect for Somali women...they are brave and never shy from getting what they want...probably why I only get with Somali chicks...

What I like about Somali men is they are brave and we look out for our females.

VixR

Veritas
For the opposite sex?

From my life, Somali men are: Calm and collected (good at de-escalating high tension scenarios). Generous. Good listeners. The right amount of protective in a way that isn't overbearing.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What I like about Somalis in general is their ability to ride or die for one another when it comes to outsiders trying us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can I also add what I like about Somali men is their temper, some view this as a negative, but I seriously think when a Faraax gets angry and passionate about something is kind of how can I say this...l.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somali women are incredibly strong, remarkably intelligent, surprisingly resilient and loyal to a fault. Where would we be without them?:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
Some of the things I like about Somali women is they can be excellent entrepreneurs.

Amina Hersi Moghe: Richest woman in Uganda
Cci-DthXEAEYuoU.jpg

somali people always have your back, somali taxi drivers give you free rides if they see you and you can always count on getting the somali discount :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts