One of the most celebrated Oromo singers/musicians is actually Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is a failed state, we are the laughingstock of Africa, which is the laughingstock of the World.

Where does this superiority complex originate from?
What does somali being a failed state have anything to do with what i said. :farmajoyaab:
Multiculturalism is cancer, and it's ruining the west and it will ruin somalia. Why would you want to bring such a abomination to our homeland.

Somalia is trying it's best to rebuild itself, and it is at this moment that we need to preserve our identities and culture. Keep our tradition, and stay away from mixing with other ethnics. :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
Somalia is a failed state, we are the laughingstock of Africa, which is the laughingstock of the World.

Your (((tribe))) caused the failure. The pure Somalis in Somaliland and Puntland have had civilization in the past three decades.

Wow this is a fucking legend I love this stuff. love Ethiopian music, such enchanting music is certainly from Jannah and the soul of a true Harawo legend.

Yes I do love his music my brother. May I also add the great Khadija Balwo who has been tributed by other Amhara singers who redid her song and the great Gurgure/Amhara singer who made a song called Amraney. They all sound great. I love Ethiopia.

Please post the Khadijah Qalanjo's Amharic remake. Thank you

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

So, your perceived standing necessitates you exiting the gene pool?:siilaanyolaugh: And a change in circumstance means a higher self-regard? It doesn't work that way. To be highly successful you must be confident and competent. Competence without confidence reminds me of some indoyar groups, successful but with lower self-esteem.:yacadiim:And look at their outmarriage rates. They are high. It cultivates a cuck situation.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
So, your perceived standing necessitates you exiting the gene pool?:siilaanyolaugh: And a change in circumstance means a higher self-regard? It doesn't work that way. To be highly successful you must be confident and competent. Competence without confidence reminds me of some indoyar groups, successful but with lower self-esteem.:yacadiim:And look at their outmarriage rates. Its high. It cultivates a cuck situation.

I always try to avoid saying I'm Somali, It's a shame on my resume. The fake pride on here makes me feel uncomfortable as it comes from nowhere. People have no right to feel this proud being a 68 iq ethnic group whose country is a failed state.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I always try to avoid saying I'm Somali, It's a shame on my resume. The fake pride on here makes me feel uncomfortable as it comes from nowhere. People have no right to feel this proud being a sub 68 iq ethnic group whose country is a failed state.

We would struggle to type with such a low IQ. It's also an unsubstantiated figure not based on real data. And you are using it to justify your zero self-worth.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
We would struggle to type with such a low IQ. It's also an unsubstantiated figure based not based on real data. And you are using to justify zero self-worth.

When people google my president they see a 5 ft 4 boooon man with no presence about him. How can I rep Somalia when my leader looks so pathetic? :farmajoyaab:

And then when I tell them that its not just that he looks pathetic, it's that he is pathetic by his actions as well. :ileycry:

When people google my president they see a 5 ft 4 boooon man with no presence about him. How can I rep Somalia when my leader looks so pathetic? :farmajoyaab:

And then when I tell them that its not just that he looks pathetic, it's that he is pathetic by his actions as well. :ileycry:
You have an obsession with reer D block sxb. You got too much ciil cos you are a laangaab :mjlol:
Siri play "The sad tale of a langaab.mp3" :trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you carry around portable DNA tests, and skull/nose measuring equipment, Fraulein Sophisticate?

Yes. I have an app that gathers biometric data and cross-links it with skull measurements of Somalis. Anything outside of the norm and/or has outlier DNA results are declared genetically and cranially Non-Somali. Socially Somali is another label entirely. I think my version will catch on.:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending