One of the most celebrated Oromo singers/musicians is actually Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there any thread with the picture of the people on this server?. I just want to see how some of the guys and girls of this forum look like. :banderas:

All i have seen so far is a thread with the voice recording of some of you guys, which was super cringe. :pachah1:

Where does this say?. :gucciwhat:
All i read was marehan enslaving galla, nothing in whatever you posted talked about rer hassen.
Yes. It was Reer Xasan who expanded. We see that because they border Oromos. Well known history

Caadi iska dhig.

Yes. It was Reer Xasan who expanded. We see that because they border Oromos. Well known history

Caadi iska dhig.
:chrisfreshhah:You got to bring more proof then simply that my friend. If it's a well known history, then there would be a lot of evidence behind your claims. But you have only brought me one text talking about marehan enslaving galla, it's not talking about rer hassen to be more specific. :mjlol:

My grandfather side of the family have been living in the kismayo area for years, and i have never heard of him talking about oromo people. He was born around 1945/1946, i don't remember which one. He was very close with his family and knew more about his family lineage, but never did he once talk about oromo connections. :fittytousand:

So i guess, caadi iska dhig. :siilaanyolaugh:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
What is wrong with marrying Oromo women? As long as they are Muslim, who cares? They look just like Xalimos anyways.

This xenophobic attitude is pathetic.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yonis Abdullahi, his father is from the Awdal/Harawo Region and his mother is Oromo. He is one of the greatest Oromo musicians. He is actually Somali but became Oromised

@CaliTedesse
Do you like his music?
Wow this is a fucking legend I love this stuff. love Ethiopian music, such enchanting music is certainly from Jannah and the soul of a true Harawo legend.

Yes I do love his music my brother. May I also add the great Khadija Balwo who has been tributed by other Amhara singers who redid her song and the great Gurgure/Amhara singer who made a song called Amraney. They all sound great. I love Ethiopia.

Apollo

VIP
I am 11% omotic according to dna results...?

Which explains why i am more rough looking in comparison to the gracil elegant somali look. I have thick ethiopian skin and a square, robust well formed jaw

Was this based on GedMatch?

That stuff is not accurate. Almost no Somali has true Omotic that high.

Only when that result is based on an ADMIXTURE (linux program) run with your 23andMe raw data sample included and with first/second cousin Ari Omotics removed will you get accurate results.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Hereby I would like to pay my tribute to the great Oromo nation. Certainly they deserve respect.

What is wrong with marrying Oromo women? As long as they are Muslim, who cares? They look just like Xalimos anyways.

This xenophobic attitude is pathetic.
Don't say something so disgusting so casually, it gave me the creeps. :susp:
Somalis who have got married into other people from other ethnics, always get children who don't want to be recognize as somali. I have seen kids who hate their somali side, and wish that they didn't have it. :fittytousand:

Also why mix our somali dna with other dna, that would only create a abomination. We gotta preserve our dna and culture, and teach our children about traditional somali ways. :siilaanyosmile:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Don't say something so disgusting so casually, it gave me the creeps. :susp:
Somalis who have got married into other people from other ethnics, always get children who don't want to be recognize as somali. I have seen kids who hate their somali side, and wish that they didn't have it. :fittytousand:

Also why mix our somali dna with other dna, that would only create a abomination. We gotta preserve our dna and culture, and teach our children about traditional somali ways. :siilaanyosmile:

Somalia is a failed state, we are the laughingstock of Africa, which is the laughingstock of the World.

Where does this superiority complex originate from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts