One Acen features Somali girl in his video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl in the thumbnail is supposedly half somali. :farmajoyaab:

No. The alleged Somali girl is in the part where he says 'If she's East African cool...Somali girls love me cuz my name's Abdul'. She's the one in the crop top doing the twirl in front of him.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No. The alleged Somali girl is in the part where he says 'If she's East African cool...Somali girls love me cuz my name's Abdul'. She's the one in the crop top doing the twirl in front of him.
I wasn’t sure if the crop top girl was somali to begin with but I see it now. I meant the thumbnail girl is half somali as I remember seeing her on some YouTube vlog.

I meant the thumbnail girl is half somali as I remember seeing her on some YouTube vlog.

Nah...and if she is that isn't a compliment. Her entire lower half of her face (cheeks and chin) are busted like she's been in a car accident. She resembles a squirrel.

I wasn’t sure if the crop top girl was somali to begin with but I see it now. I meant the thumbnail girl is half somali as I remember seeing her on some YouTube vlog.

Princessimany on Instagram. You would be correct again. Another self proclaimed bad .

Ps My detective skills are on point today. If anyone needs potential spouses history checking out, let me know.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Princessimany on Instagram. You would be correct again. Another self proclaimed bad .

Ps My detective skills are on point today. If anyone needs potential spouses history checking out, let me know.
For reals though, she was doing the most in that video. So I hope for her sake she got paid for that effort. :mjlol:

Detective skills definitely on point. :ohhhdamn:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Is mentioning Somalis in rap songs a new trend or something....?
:ayaanswag:

The fact he is hyped that Somali girls "supposedly" love him , shows that it's self hate

Cardi b saying she is "hotter than a Somali" is also self hate

Madows/Madows talk trash about Somalis but always use us as some sort of African beauty standard

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I will debunk all those points bit by bit. Also, since you're talking about Lamogoodle, they sound like the oppisate to Somalis. :trumpsmirk:

1. Ajuran is a Somali clan and Ajuran is their kingdom. Why you claiming Somali history for lmfao? They were enslaving you Bantus. Somalis were never ever enslaved in history and they violated you and enslaved you Bantus for almost a thousand years. Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia

2. There are two Somali countries. One of them known as Somalia just came out from civil war and only southern Somalia has Amison to hand in support for the Somali army to keep southern Somalia stable. How do Bantus control Somalia?

3. Somalis are considered as an ethnic warrior group as the strongest African warriors. Here: http://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157125&mobile=mobile

4. Somalis have the most beautiful faces in Africa. I think you're talking about Negroids like your people in the picture.
:gucciwhat:

Somali men are considered the most handsome men in Africa proof: https://razzonline.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Somali women are considered the most beautiful women in Africa proof: http://www.expatkings.com/beautiful-african-women/

5. No IQ test has been conducted in Somalia so the IQ of 68 is all bullshit. While you Bantus are estimated to be way below IQ of 68 so you guys have a lower IQ. :pachah1:

6. Somali men have proven to be the best warriors in Africa so they cannot be the weakest.

7. Somalis are actually the richest ethnic group in Africa and currently leading the African business. Proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/east-afri...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

8. That apple crap is a U.K joke for Somali women but worldwide 99.9% of Somali women stick with their own men while black men marry out in droves and completely despise their own women since they are the ugliest women in the world.

9. Somali men aren't the most cuck. They are very conservative and proud. Like I said 99.9% of Somali women stick with their own men and cuckory can not be on the same line with Somalis.

10. Somalia is not the poorest country in the world. In fact, it's not even on the top 30 list for the poorest country. Proof: http://top30poorcountry.weebly.com/top-30-poorest-countries.html

Somalia is actually recovering and did you know their northern regions are becoming the best in Africa?

Another Somali country called Djibouti is said to be the next Singapore of Africa. :samwelcome:

Now I've given you all these facts and I won't leave you alone if you keep lying about Somalis. :fittytousand:
dont u get tired bruh...?
:bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
dont u get tired bruh...?
:bell:

Why do you always come for me? I've never done anything to you.

Plus, this filthy Bantu triggered the f*ck out of me. Read what he said. By the way, Lamogoodle means Somali used by ethnic minorities like Somali Bantus and Benadiris. Just read his lies.

Sigh... Fuckin weirdo

1. Lamagoodles were bantu slaves from the time of Ajuuraan sultanate.
2. Lamgoodles are still our slaves and your country is a bantu colony in 2018
3. Lamgoodles never enslaved anyone, in fact you were the oppressed race through out the history
4. Lamagoodles have the most facially deformed faces in the world and are the second ugliest race in the world after australian aboriginals
5. Lamagoodles are the least intelligent race in the world with their 68 IQ. Never invented anything nor contributed something positive to humanity.
6. Lamagoodles are physically the weakest race in the world.
7. Lamagoodles are the poorest ethnicity in the western world
8. Lamgoodle females are most cheapest females in the world and marry out of their ethnicity the most in the world. (2 apple meher :russ:)
9. Lamagoodle niggas are most cucked race in the world. East asian men take the second spot.
10. Somalia is the most failed country in the world.

Now eat those facts and leave me alone.

Last edited:
Is mentioning Somalis in rap songs a new trend or something....?
:ayaanswag:

The fact he is hyped that Somali girls "supposedly" love him , shows that it's self hate

Cardi b saying she is "hotter than a Somali" is also self hate

Madows/Madows talk trash about Somalis but always use us as some sort of African beauty standard
This video started it all. Listen to the chorus.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's always a silver lining.:ehh:
Shes not lying doe cause when i hook up with my ajnabi associates and they got some somali s i usually tell the somali s that i am not somali that i am mixed race then bust a nut and im out in and out just like a robbery.

This video aint nothing i see somali girls in some music videos as if it was a video treated like a piece of meat, you mofo are so innocent brace your selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.